Brother vs Brothers : Songs of Idols

Luhan and the Six Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brother vs Brothers

 

A/N : here is the first chapter. It's not well written I know, but I hope you'll still like it. Enjoy :)

 

 

The day was hot. The sun was too bright and it hurt to look at it, but it didn't bother them. They continued running towards the Holy Cathedral. They managed to lose the guards and approached more and more their goal.

One of the two boys had chubby cheaks and feilin charped eyes. He was cute but his eyes were hard and cold. The expression his face showed wasn't supposed to be on such a gentle face.

The second boy much taller than the first one run close behind him. He had an athletic body but seemed completely exhausted. Nevertheless he continued running next to his partner. They arrived.

A door atleast 5m high stood before them. Behind these doors were the most powerful beings the word had ever known. These beings were god-like-creatures that kept the balance of the world. These beings were the personification of good. The Idols.

 

The petit boy stood for a while in front of the door, gathering his thoughts and opened it.

The room was big and majestic, antique items and gold were in every corner of the room. The taller boy spotted five figures in the center of the hall.

 

"It's been a long time...Xiumin." said one of the five boy that stood in the middle. The slightest emotion couldn't be red on his face. He had a small face, little black eyes, thin lips and a pretty white skin. He didn't seem to be older than the boy named Xiumin he talked to.

 

"Has it ? I didn't really notice it." said Xiumin, who was standing beside his partner, holding a crystal-ice like sword.

 

"You haven't changed a bit. You're still insane." continued the boy.

 

"Stop it Suho, you're embarrassing me in front of Luhan here." he answered back with a smile, scratching the back of his head. Luhan, by the mention of hin name finaly looked at Suho. The Idol Xiumin was talking to.

 

"It wasn't a compliment."

 

A tall handsome man with a face that at first showed less emotion than Suho started laughing. He was getting very exited. With a huge grin on his face he waved at Xiumin.

 

"Hey, it's Umin-hyung. Umin-hyuuuung !"

 

"Hum...ha ha...hahahaha...." the third, tired looking boy emitted sounds similar to a laugh. At least Luhan thought he did.

 

"Xiumin-hyung, this is pointless ! Please stop what you are doing ! We're brothers ! Come back to us and fight the evil forces in the name of love and justice." said another boy, just as tall as the second one, perhaps a bit taller. His skin was darker and had huge eyebags under his eyes. In a way, he looked like a panda.

 

"Oh, for Idols shake ! Stop whimpering Taozi-hyung. Some wrestling with my dear Xiumin-hyung really gets my manhood harden." stated the prettiest of the five boys. It was evident to Luhan, that that boy had make-up on his face. So did the Idol next to him called "Taozi" but much less. The 5th boy locked his lips while looking intensely at Xiumin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter