The Ally

Luhan and the Six Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new Ally

 

 

 

After murdering Tao, Xiumin and Luhan flew off to their next destination : the Land of South America.

Given to the informations they got, Lay's headquaters was located deep in the Amazon forest, a place steeped in insanity, home of the Idol.

 

It took the two boys a few weeks to go from China to Brazil. Xiumin knew an albanian that worked in the Port of Manaus that could give them a conveyance to get to the forest without being detected.

It wasn't that Xiumin couldn't use apparition to transport themselves to the forest. Lay's home had fonctions similar to a human body. The forest would notice a magic activity that he did not produce and that was foreing to him. And so, the forest would defend itself against the foreing intruder. They needed to enter the forest with some device that would block their powers, or simply something to camouflage themselves from the forest. After spending a certain amount of time in there, they could get rid of the device and freely use their powers if they needed to.

 

The man gave the couple a potion made of plants he collected from the forest. The forest's 'essence' would be in them for a few days. Thanks to that potion they didn't need to block their powers.

In return for the potion, the man demanded a night with Xiumin. Xiumin was about to accept the offer when Luhan randomly put his arm around his waist and told the man that he wasn't to get anything of Xiumin. The man incisted that if Xiumin didn't spend the night with him, they could F*** off.

Xiumin was too intrested to see how Luhan would handle this situation and hoped that Aldir would get even futher in his nerves.

 

What Luhan didn't know it that Xiumin already payed Aldir ( with a kiss on the cheek ) and asked him to get Luhan jealous.

Three full days of no drove Xiumin insane. Because of a silly fight they had Luhan refused to please him. Due to the lack of cnuddling and because of his high drive, Xiumin into an extremely frustrated person. Luhan would often be topless during these days, touching his chest for no reason while closing his eyes and moarn. Xiumin knew it was to monck/punish him for using him like he did.

 

Actually, Xiumin became really fond of Luhan, he did like him but was to proud to admit it to him. He wanted to hold his hand, hug him, even kiss him in public, even though he wasn't that kind of guy who expressed himself publicaly like that. He just couldn't. Which led them to the fight.

 

"This is my condition !" Aldir reminded Luhan.

 

" you ! I won't let that happen ! Ask us something else." Luhan answered.

 

When Aldir finaly saw Xiumin's signal, he threw the potion in Luhan's hand, making his way towards a free Xiumin. He put his arms around Xiumin's waist and got closer and closer in an attempt to kiss him on the lips. Something he often dreamed of. He felt a strong grip on his shoulder and got violentely pulled off Xiumin. He hadden't the time to say or do anything as Luhan punched him so hard on his face that it knocked him out.

Xiumin was a bit shocked, he didn't expect Luhan to do something like this. Then their eyes met.

 

"You ! I'll show you who you belong to!" said Luhan with a heavy voice grabing Xiumin's wrist and draged him to Aldir's room and locked the door.

 

"But L-Luhan....ah..aaaaaaah~ !"

 

XXXXXX

 

 

"Here we are." said Xiumin finaly.

 

" So...do you know where his shrine is ?" asked Luhan as he put half of the snack he was eating in his small back bag.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter