The Land of China : The Fourth Song

Luhan and the Six Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Land of China

 

AN:/ Sorry if it's badly written. I'm not really good in writing action so I hope what I wrote is fine to you. Please comment and let me know what you think so far.

 

 

 

 

                                                                    

 

Luhan opened his eyes and was dazzled by gold and green; he had no idea what had happened, he only knew that he was lying on what seemed to be leaves and twigs. Struggling to draw breath into lings that felt flattenedn he blinked and realized that the gaudy glare was sunlight streaming through a canopy of leaves above him.

 

Then an object twitched close to his face. He pushed himself onto his hands and knees, ready to face some fierce creature, but the supposed object was Xiumin's foot.

Looking around, Luhan saw that they were alone in a forest. His first thought was the Great Forest, and for a moment, he thought being back home 100 years in the future, but he wasn't.

In his time, the forest doesn't look how it looks now. He only could admire the forests beauty in books. The Frest was tainted now.

However, in a few moments it took for Xiumin to give a low groan for Luhan to start crawling towards him. He also realised that this was not the Great Forest.

 

The moment his eyes fell on Xiumin, all other concerns fled Luhan's mind. Blood drenched the whole of Xiumin's left side and his face stood out, paler than usual against the ground.

 

"What happened to you ?"

 

"Cut myself." said Xiumin, his fingers already busy with his sleeve, where the blood was wettest and darkest.

 

Luhan watched horrified, as Xiumin tore open his shirt. Luhan hurried and looked in his bag if he had something to help Xiumin.

 

"God where is it?"

 

"Luhan, don't worry. Look."

 

A bright light billowed on Xiumin's wounds. Luhan saw the bleeding stop. The wound looked several days old, then weeks; and a new skin streched over what had just been open flesh.

 

"Oh..." said Luhan

 

"I am an Idol Luhan..." said Xiumin with confidence but shakily. "I possess a modicum of regenerative abilities. If I lose my head it will grow back. I cannot die. Only an Idol can kill another idol."

 

"Doesn't that....that Lay have this power of regeneration ? I was told that Iodols had unique powers." stated Luhan.

 

"Why do you know so much about Idols ?"

 

"I've studied you. In our history books, the tell us that in the distand past, during the 3 000 year war, six Gods descended from the sky singing songs that calmed the hearts of the corrupt humans. The year it happened was considerate 'Year 0'. and ever since then the world remained in peace....untill..."

 

"Untill the Idols destroyed the world in your time right ?" asked Xiumin in a neutral tone.

 

"Y-yes."

 

"Tell me how it happened."

 

"I can't tll you too much of the future. It might change too much."

 

"Well aren't you stupid. Isn't that the main reason you said you came for ? Change the future ?" the Idol asked now annoyed. Luhan felt an unnatural cold begin to steal around him. He knew it came from Xiumin.

 

"Right. Um...so, in 90 years from now the Idols known as Suho, Sehun, Lay, Tao and Baekhyun sang songs of the world's destruction. Suho has put Japan and all of Asia under water. Sehun summoned never resting tornados all over Europe, destroying cities and killing millions of people in only minutes.

Lay made people age at an alarming rate, Baekhyun's light  turning everyone into  dust. Tao is the worse. He tortures people, then kills them and does weird experiments on them to turn them into dolls."

 

"And here I thought Lay was the crazy one. What about me ?"

 

"You died." Luhan said simply, avoiding Xiumin's look.

 

"At least I died." he smiled.

 

"Are you happy about this ?"

 

"Yes. I won't be a treat then."

 

"You're such a weird person."

 

"What do you think ? That some small talk will change them or me ? If you want the world to be saved you have to kill all Idols." to Luhan, it sounded like Xiumin was sur he was right but he wouldn't believe it.

 

" If all of the idols die, who is going to keep peace in the world ? And why do you want to kill them ? Aren't they your brothers ?"

 

"I simply think that the world doesn't need us. Now shut up and rest. Tomorrow we'll to to the Land of China and kill the first Idol. We can defeat them one by one."

 

"I just have one question." asked Luhan shily.

 

"Go on...."

 

"When I came from the future, you already were in a quest in fighting the Idols. Why ? In this time they are okay. But eventually something will turn them evil."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter