The End of the Third Song : Lay

Luhan and the Six Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The End of the Third Song : Lay

 

AN: What is written in capital letters and said by Lay doesn't indicate that he is yelling but speaking very fastly.

 

 

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~" Lay sang

 

A powerful violet-like energy wave was released by the singing Idols body, Luhan's scream of horror never left him. Xiumin was forced to watch as Luhan and Jongdae were blasted into the air. For a split second they seemed to hang suspended 10m off the ground, and then they violently fell backwards on the floor. Luhan heard a painful noise as he hit the ground and realized that he broke his arm when he landed on it. Jongdae was more lucky, he didn't broke any of his bones but the shock was so powerful that he passed out instantly.

 

"So this is your final descision, Xiumin....ge?" asked the Idol after gathering his powers.

 

"Yes ! " yelled Xiumin.

 

A bright blue light came out of his hands and the blue light beam hit Lay in the chest. He gave a catlike squeal of pain, was lifted off his feet and slammed into the opposite tree, slid down it and got up seconds later as if nothing happened.

 

"Woooooooooooooooh~"

 

Sang Lay once again, but this time there was no energy wave, violet lightning-like energy beams were coming from all directions, they ricocheted off plants and trees around them, craking stones and shattering them into peaces.

Xiumin didn't have time to summon a shield to protect himself and the two others. Luckily for him, Lay's attacks were targeting him. He put his head down and sprinted foward, narrowly avoiding the violet lightnings and blasts that erupted over his head. The landscape was complitly changed by now. It didn't look like they were in a forest a while ago.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Xiumin ge I like seeing you moving like that ! It's like you are dancing dancing dancing DANCING DANCING HAHAHAHAHA" he said extremely fast .

 

"Ooooooooooooooooooooowooooooooooooh~"

 

The lightnings multiplied now and their devastating powers seemed to have tripled.

 

" I WILL GET YOU XIUMIN GE BUT DANCE FOR A WHILE ! ONCE I KILL YOU AND REMOUVED ALL USELESS ORGANES IN YOUR BODY, I SHALL TURN YOU INTO MY MOST BEAUTIFUL DOLL HA HA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

"Bruning Star !"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter