Camping: Part I

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time seems to run so fast and today, is the day where the 7-day-camping will start. Both Hyuna and Hyunseung were excited as hell—for Hyuna; doing physical activities, and for Hyunseung; confessing to Hyuna during the camping.

Hyunseung had arranged everything, from groups to partner activities. Hyunseung knew this even before he became Hyuna's seat partner—he had fall for her eversince she asked GD about his name. Eversince.

She grabbed his heart right away.

He had never felt this way before.

Oh, no, he had.

The bad thng is he never remembered who stole his heart before.

She's different from another woman he had ever saw.

This is his first time falling love to someone.

 

HYUNA POV

That day wasn't that bad. The sky wasn't that awesome but I'm glad that the weather will not be as hot as predicted. I've never heard this kind of activity, camping. Hyunseung said to me that he will accompany me through out the event. I knew he arranged them. And I'm glad, that Hyunseung starts to like me, with the same feelings he had for me before. Right now, it doesn't matter for me if he forgot someone name Kim Hyuna, but at least his feelings on his heart never dissapear for her.

I packed up all the things that Hyunseung had bought me last week. Shiwon helped me too, and she said camping is very fun. She said to me that it's better for me to bring my wand (I never bring that magical thing to school), if anything happens.

Both my mom and dad—Shiwon and Yoonjae, drove me to school. Yoonjae said, "Your appa and I had climbed a mountain before. He was so bad at it, but he tried his best and we succeed."

"Dad, you know, we can't do those things properly!" I said with some pouts. I continued, "By the way, appa had never told me that thing before?"

"You were way too young to understand physical activities, Kim Hyuna." Shiwon said.

"Yeah. By the way, I think we have to change some things." Yoonjae said while driving.

"You can call me Shiwon instead, and you can call this brat—" Shiwon can't continue her words, because suddenly Yoonjae shouts.

"YAH SUNG SHIWON WHAT AM I TO YOU??"

"WHAT? YOU'RE ANGRY? WELL, HYUNA. LET'S LEAVE THIS BRAT HERE."

"Mom, dad.. Oh please.. Well, I understand. Shiwon-ah, Yoonjae-nim, stop fighting juseyo!" I said. Well, I read their mind.

"That sounds good—I feel younger! Hahaha" Yoonjae said. Since our weren't that far to have this 'parents-daughter' relationship, they told me to be friends instead. Well, I like that idea. It's seems awkward for me to say 'mom' and 'dad', since, when I first met them, I called them 'eonni' and 'oppa'. Kekeke.

I arrived at school. They cheered at me. 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Hyuna smiled and waved to her 'p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter