Chapter 4 Teaser

Can I Have This Dance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon groaned when she was awaken with a start by her buzzing phone. She turned her body away but can still hear the nonstop buzzing. She huffed before finally exerting some effort in trying to open up her eyes – which met the bright sun rays that were peeking through the curtains.

 

She turned her body once again, eyes squinting, as she reached for her phone. The buzzing has stopped. She checked and saw a couple messages and missed calls, all from Yuri. Her brows furrowed, as she racked her brain out, trying to get out of the drowsy state that she’s in.

 

She then checked the time and was surprised that she was up late. And before she could even think of what to do next, her phone started buzzing again. Yuri.

 

She cleared before answering the call.

 

“Hello? Taeyeon?”

 

“Ye-yeah. Hello?”

 

“Sorry. Did I disturb you? I was just hoping I could catch you.”

 

“No. You’re good. Is there something I can help you with?”

 

She heard her taking a deep breath form the other line. “Well, I just wanna ask if you’re free today. I mean you know if you wanna come over to the academy today and have a little tour or something? My friends will all be there today, so I thought that it might be a great time for you to you know just look around, think about it and stuff.”

 

She’s very persuasive and energetic alright. “Well…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter