A/N

Can I Have This Dance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have posted this already on my other fanfics...just for those who are only subscribed to this story.....

---

Hello my dear readers. I'm so sorry that this isn't an update. I am pretty sure y'all know what happened and what is still happening.

It is really sad that it has to come to this point. It's hard to put a blame on anyone because no matter what it is that were said and put out for us, we still do not know the whole story behind this mess. It is heartbreaking enough that SM decided to leave Jessica out of the group and what is more heartbreaking is seeing the other girls crying during the fan meeting. With the smiles they tried to put on for the fans, it is evident how empty it all looked as well. I am just hoping that we won't put any blame on anyone at this matter especially on the girls. I also wish that people won't go too far into having to choose sides between Jessica and the other girls. If it is this hard on us, I just couldn't even imagine how hard it must be for them. After all, it is them who knows what the real truth is.

I will still continue writing my stories, I hope y'all will still be with me though. I know it is difficult but to me SM was the only one saying that she is no longer GG. Because obviously, to the girls and to me and hopefully to the others out there too, she will always be a GG member.

Let us support our 9 girls and do our best to show to them that even through the darkest of times and the toughes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter