Caught

My oppa, Lee Sungmin 2

Miyoung POV:

"Wookie! Let's watch a movie or something!" I yelled.

"Kay, buy you don't have to yell.  I'm right next to you," he replied.  Everyone had a schedule today except for Ryeowook.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Scary movie," he said.

"Sure," I said.  I was still scared of horror movies, but since I was watching it with Wookie...it should be okay.  The movie started, but I was already freaked out.  And, after I freak out, I will probably fall asleep.

Ryeowook POV:

The movie ended, so I snuck a glance at Miyoung.  She was sleeping.  She was really beautiful, even when she slept.  I leaned down and touched my lips to hers.  I closed my eyes, and was enjoying the moment until...

"Kim Ryeowook, what the heck are you doing to my little sister?" a voice said.

I broke away from Miyoung.  "Hyung!" I squeaked.

"And she's sleeping too..." Sungmin said.

Just then, Miyoung woke up.  She rubbed her eyes.  What a cutie!

"Oppa!  You're back early!" she grinned.

Miyoung POV:

Was I missing something?  Why was Sungmin glaring at Ryeowook?  And why did Ryeowook look like he just met a ghost?

"Uh...oppa?  Why are you glaring at Ryeowook?" I asked.

"This guy just kissed you while you were sleeping," Sungmin growled.

"Really?" I asked Ryeowook.

"Mianhe Miyoung," Ryeowook said quietly.

"Nah, it's alright," I said.

"You forgive him?" Sungmin asked.

"Yeah, why?" I said back.

"Don't girls freak out when people do that to them?" Sungmin asked.

"Well, it's only fair," I said.

"What do you mean, only fair," Sungmin's eyes narrowed.

"I kissed Ryeowook oppa earlier, so...uh..." I said.  Sungmin looked more pissed than before.

"Oppa...?" I squeaked.  I was scared of him when he was mad, but I had to save Ryeowook from death.

"What's wrong?" he asked with concern.

"I had a bad dream, and I'm too scared to go to my room.  Can you carry me, please?" I begged with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure," he sighed.  I jumped into his arms.  Ryeowook was still frozen in his spot.  I winked at him, and he smiled back weakly.  Good thing my brother loves me.