31: Test My Love

My oppa, Lee Sungmin 2

Note: Kyuhyun's POV in this chapter unless specified :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin hyung...if only you weren't such a scary pink bunny.  Then I wouldn't mind going all evil maknae on you!  But since you can beat me up...and you wouldn't hesitate to, especially when it comes to your sister...I can't be mean.

I ran a hand through my light brown hair and stared in my mirror.  I need a haircut.  My hair's getting longer and I'm getting lazier.  T it a bit will make it look better, and the fangirl would freak if I shaved my head.  Hehe, that's a good April Fools joke.  If I wear a bald cap and pretend to have shaved my hair off...hmmm...

I heard the sound of feet shuffling in the room next to mind.  Probably Teukie umma and his obsession with the color white.  He's probably cleaning his wall or carpet...His obsession weirds me out most of the time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, here I am, still as bored as when Siwon drags us all to church and takes my PSP away.  That guy >.<.  Sungmin hyung is planning something.  I can feel it.  I'm the master of evil plans, so I should know when someone is plotting away...

There was a knock on the door.  Since everyone else seemed to have magically disappeared, I got off my and went to get it.  I opened the door slowly, in case there was a stalker outside, and was surprised to see Dongho from UKISS.

"Oh, Dongho-yah.  What are you doing here?" I asked, confused.

"I'm here to see Miyoung!" he smiled.

My gaze hardened.  "Ah...yes.  Come in..."

"Thanks hyung." Dongho bowed and stepped in.

"Why do you want to see her?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask her out---" Dongho said.

"---On a date?" I finished for him.

Dongho sent me a look, and I took that as a yes.  I started hyperventilating in my mind.  How could Dongho beat me?

"Is Sungmin hyung here?  I have to ask him something too," Dongho said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

Dongho walked up the stairs until he came to the door that Kyuhyun described.  He knocked, and heard noises from inside.  Sungmin opened the door, smiled, and gestured for him to come in.

He sat down on Sungmin's soft bed, his feet slightly dangling off the edge.  He looked at his Sungmin hyung eagerly, wondering what the plan would be.

"If Kyuhyun stops you before you come back home from your lunch, then we can call this a success," Sungmin said.

"I just take Miyoung out to eat?" Dongho confirmed the details.

"Yes.  I've thought of tons of ways to try to see if Kyuhyun could really take care of my sister, and I decided that if he could be courageous enough to chase after her while she's on a date, then he would win my complete trust," Sungmin said.

"Hyung, you're a good brother.  You know that, right?" Dongho replied.

"I try to be," Sungmin smiled slightly.

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat glumly on my chair as Dongho and Miyoung walked down the stairs and out the door.  I decided that I would just throw a tantrum for the rest of the day until Miyoung comes back.

"What are you doing just sitting there?" Heechul walked down.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're not gonna do anything to find about what Mr. Evil Bunny is planning, so I did it for you," Heechul grabbed Siwon's english newspaper and sat down with it.

"I still don't get it, hyung," I sighed.

"Sungmin's plan.  He's testing you to see if you're worthy of Miyoung.  Now I would tell you more, but that's no fun," Heechul opened the paper and started reading.

I don't know why he does that.  Probably just to irk Siwon.

And what does he mean...Sungmin wants to test me...?  Test me...test me...

If I were a freakishly overprotective brother, what would I come up with?

I would want the boy to chase after my sister.

"Miyoung.  I'm coming," I said.

I went into the Suju Shoe Closet and looked for the shelf labeled Kyuhyun.  I picked the nearest pair of running shoes and grabbed socks from the sock drawer.  I put them on quickly, double knotted my laces so I wouldn't look like an idiot by tripping and falling on my face, and grabbed my wallet (in case I got lost and felt like calling a cab or something).

"I won't fail Sungmin hyung's test.  I'm GameKyu.  And I take on any and all tests." I said to myself.

"Good job, Kyuhyun," I heard Heechul say quietly.

As I ran out the door, I passed a smiling Sungmin.  I'm not gonna lose to a pink bunny.