Chapter 32

My oppa, Lee Sungmin 2

Miyoung POV:

"So Dongho-ssi, where exactly are we going?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"Wanna eat with me?  I didn't eat breakfast," Dongho smiled back at me.

"Sure!  But you shouldn't skip breakfast," I frowned.

"I know," he said.

"How's UKISS, by the way," I asked.

"We're fine.  We just had our comeback with 0330," Dongho grinned.

"Oh!!!  The r^2 pi thing!" I exclaimed.

"Is that the only thing you can remember about our song?" Dongho asked.

"It made me laugh," I replied sheepishly.

"Awww, that's cute," he pinched my cheek.

"Thank you~" I sang.

"What do you think of your Super Junior oppas?" Dongho asked me.

"Well...Leeteuk's my 2nd umma...Heechul's more like a fashion consultant...Hankyung is quiet-ish...Yesung is really turtle-obsessed...Kangin is like my 2nd appa...Sungmin is overprotective...EunSiHae likes messing with me...Wookie makes me really good food...Kibum is away acting...Henry and MiMi are adorkable...and Kyuhyun is Kyuhyun," I thought about the Suju oppas.

"Do any of them act strange around you?" Dongho asked.

"As a matter of fact, Kyuhyun's a bit off lately," I said for the first time.  I had been thinking about his behavior and wondered what was up with him.

"Oh...does he treat you badly?" Dongho asked with concern.

"No!  It's just...it's so awkward around him," I admitted.

"Is it because he...oh!  We're here," Dongho smiled and walked into the restaurant.

"Hello Kitty?" I snickered as Dongho held the door open for me.

"Is there a problem with that?" he asked.

"Nope," I giggled as we got accustomed to all of the pink.

"One hot chocolate and...Miyoung, what do you want?" Dongho elbowed me in the stomach.

"Coffee," I smiled.

The cashier turned to make our drinks, and we decided to sit down and wait for it.  After 5 minutes, I started to wonder what was taking the lady so long.  Turns out, she was making the drinks look really cute.

"Waaah!  So adorable!" I squealed as Dongho handed me the drink.

"How'd they get it to look like this?" he responded. 

I may have been having fun, but Dongho looked like he was having the time of his life.  I chuckled when I realized it.  He's a Hello Kitty fanboy.

I wonder what Kyuhyun would do if he were here...wait...why do I care?  I shook the thoughts of Kyuhyun away and returned to admiring my drink.

Dongho kept checking his phone.  I wondered what was so important about it.

"Hey Dongho-ssi, what's wrong with your phone?" I piped up.

"Oh nothing..." Dongho replied.  "It's just that Sungmin hyung hasn't texted me yet."

"Why would my brother text you?" I asked, confused.

"He has my...teddy bear?" Dongho said nervously.

I nodded, not convinced, but not wanting to push him for any more information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun POV:

"Aish...where should I go?" I muttered to myself.  Seoul is a big city, you know.  I can't just find Miyoung with a snap of my fingers.  But I got a text from Sungmin hyung.

To: GameKyu

Look for Ella's favorite character.

From: Sungmin

Ella's favorite character?  Doraemon, Keroro, Pikachu, Hello Kitty.

Hello Kitty...

Sanrio cafe?

I stopped in the middle of the walkway and clicked on my GPS app on my iphone.  There were two Sanrio cafes in the area, and I decided to go to the one closer to me.

I sprinted through the streets and people turned their heads to see.  However, since I was wearing a disguise, they disregarded me and labeled me as either a crazy person or a marathon runner.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the lady bowed to me as I burst through the doors.

"Oh!  Oppa!" Miyoung stood up and grinned.

"Miyoung-ah!" I exclaimed and ran to hug her.

"Yuck oppa, you're all sweaty.  What did you do, run a marathon?" she giggled.

"Congrats, hyung," Dongho patted me on the back.  He was in on this too?

Dongho whipped out his phone and sent a text to someone.  Then I got a video call from Sungmin.

"Annyeong~" he grinned, chewing obnoxiously on a piece of gum.

"Oppa!" Miyoung exclaimed.

"Hyung," I said.

"Good job, GameKyu.  Didn't know you had it in ya," Sungmin said.

"Thanks hyung," I replied.

"Well, good luck!  Dongho-yah, you know what to do," Sungmin winked before ending the video call.

"Shoots, I'm out," Dongho said after bowing to me and waving to Miyoung.  "She's all yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyoung POV:

What is Dongho doing?  He knows that I'm awkward around Kyuhyun these days!  Why'd he just leave?

"Hehe...um...should I take you shopping?" Kyuhyun asked me.

I shrugged.  "I'm not a big fan of shopping, but I'm bored and there's nothing else we can do without someone yelling 'scandal'."

He nodded and intertwined his fingers with mine casually.  My heartbeat quickened a bit and my cheeks turned a rosy pink.

"O...Oppa," I said.

"What?  No one knows me right now.  I can do whatever I want," Kyuhyun smiled.

"O...kay," I stuttered.

"Miyoung, what's your ideal type?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't have one.  But if I had to choose...it would be a caring, sweet guy," I replied.

"What do you think about me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"You?  Well, Starcraft-obsessed, mean to your hyungs, but nice to me," I summed up Kyuhyun's personality.

"Miyoung-ah, I've waited a long time for this moment.  Will you...be my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun looked at the ground.

"Kyuhyun oppa," I whispered.

"Don't worry!  Let's spend a few hours together, eat lunch, and then you can give me your answer," Kyuhyun said quickly, seeing my shocked expression.

"Neh..." I said.

He took me to a hoodie store.  I was still in shock, but jerked back into reality when I saw all of the hoodies on shelves and hanging on walls.

"Choose whatever you want," Kyuhyun smiled.

I gave him a look before hesitantly walking into hoodie land.  I didn't want him paying for me, so I decided to get the cheapest hoodie I could find.

The cheapest one was about $20 and had ears at the top.  It was really cute, so I gave it to Kyuhyun oppa.

"Thanks for paying," I looked down shyly.

"No problem," he went up to the cashier and paid for my hoodie.

"Komawayo oppa," I said as we walked out.  He simply smiled and dragged me into a dress store.

"Oppa, I don't like dresses.  I don't like the feeling of people staring at my legs," I blushed.

"It's all right.  But I want you to look pretty for future events," Kyuhyun said.

"A...Araso," I said.

I grabbed the first dress I saw and went to try it on.  

Kyuhyun shrugged and I copied him.  "Why are you shrugging?"

"You look good, but I wonder if there are better dresses," Kyuhyun said.

"I'll try on this one." I grabbed the next dress in sight and went to try it on.

"That looks better," Kyuhyun grinned.

"Thanks?" I replied.

"Can she wear it out?" Kyuhyun turned to the cashier who nodded.

"Good."

I ended up wearing a dress for the rest of our 'bonding'.

"Miyoung-ah..."

"If we're going to buy shoes, I refuse.  There are nothing wrong with my converse," I pouted.

"I wasn't going to ask you that, silly.  I was wondering if we should go eat?" Kyuhyun asked.

"But I just ate," I replied.

"It's noon," Kyuhyun said.

"WHAT?" I exclaimed.  "We were shopping for that long?"

"Neh.  So why don't we go somewhere nice?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oppa, I feel guilty that you're spending all of your money on me," I admitted.

"Don't worry, MIyoung-ah.  Oppa's got this covered," Kyuhyun smiled.

I nodded and we went off in search of a sushi restaurant.