Chapter 21

My oppa, Lee Sungmin 2

Henry POV:

"HYUNGI'MSOSORRYIWON'TEVEREATYOURPANCAKESTHATYOUMAKEFORPEOPLEEVERAGAIN!!!" I screamed.

"Henry-ah, did I ever tell you how much I enjoy your company?" Ryeowook hyung said.

"Now that I think about it...you never...AAAH!!!" we rolled down the stairs.

"Henry~" Ryeowook grinned.

"You can't kill me hyung!  I have a life ahead of me, and I need to get married and have a kid and name him Henry Jr!!!" I exclaimed.

"I wasn't gonna kill you," Ryeowook got off and walked away.

"W...Wait," I ran after him.

"Violence isn't my thing," Ryeowook hyung said.

"So you scared me into thinking that you were gonna kill me....and then you didn't," I said.

He nodded and got some juice from the fridge.

"MIYOUNG!!! RYEOWOOK HYUNG'S NOT GONNA KILL ME ANYMORE!" I exclaimed.

"Uh...that's great Henry!" I got a reply.

Oh yeah.  She doesn't know why he was gonna kill me.  But neither do I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyoung POV:

With Sungmin oppa's nagging, Heechul oppa's bossyness, Henry's hyperness, and Teukie Umma's paranoia, I don't know how I get anything done!  I mean, I was trying to draw a picture of this tree that's outside the dorms until they interrupted me.

"Miyoung, when are you gonna do the laundry?" Sungmin oppa said.

"Miyoung, are you gonna clean my room for me?" Heechul oppa asked.

"MIYOUNG!!! RYEOWOOK HYUNG'S NOT GONNA KILL ME ANYMORE!!!" Henry yelled.

"Don't stay outside too long.  You might get sick," Teukie umma said.

GAAAAAH!!! This drives me sorta insane.  But then there's the guys in the house that give me my personal space when I ask for it.  For example...

"Miyoung, can you help me read this?  Oh...are you busy?  I'll just ask you later," Shindong oppa said.

"Miyoung!!! When you're done doing whatever you're doing, let's talk.  Boy to girl to turtle," Yesung said.

And then there are the ones who just plain ignore me when they're busy.

"Oppa.  Oppa.  Oppa." I poked Kyuhyun's cheek, but he was too focused on his video game to even look up.  After 10 tries, I simply gave up.

Aish...we need to take a vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae POV:

"WE NEED---" Eunhunk said.

"----A VACATION" I finished.

"Actually, I was going to say, we need more toilet paper, but a vacation's good too," Eunhyuk shrugged.

Aish.....babo monkey.  The others nodded in an agreement.  We really need a vacation.

"Guys...I know you were so busy over the past few months.  So guess what?  We're going to Hawaii!!!" Manager exclaimed.

"For a vacation?" I asked.

"No autographs, no singing, no dancing, just a vacation?" Siwon asked.

"Yup.  And bring Miyoung with you.  She's been complaining to me that she needs a vacation," Manager said.

We nodded.  "Pack tonight.  You leave tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyoung POV:

"Miyoung!!! We're going to Hawaii!!!" Hankyung smiled at me.

"Waah!!! Really?" I exclaimed.

"Eung," he nodded.

I guess I should pack then.  Hmm...camera?  Definitely.  Laptop?  Yup.  Cell phone?  Aww yeah.  Ipod?  Of course.  Swimsuit?  Why would you go to Hawaii without a swimsuit?  Imma hit the beach when we get there.  Secret stash of cookies?  Check.  Clothes?  Check.  Money?  Done.

FINISHED~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul POV:

Should I bring Heebum?  Choices choices....Aish....I will...leave Heebum with SHINee.  They'll take good care of Heebum for me.  Next order of business.  Sunscreen?  Yup.  I can't be called Cinderella if I'm tanned.  Cell phone?  Yeah~~~And finally, my smexy pair of sunglasses.

I AM READY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin POV:

My pink slippers should go in...my bunny pajamas should go in too.  OK...all of this feminine stuff that I own doesn't help the 'tough boy' image that I'm trying to achieve.  I should also bring my camera, because....well...I dunno.  I wanna take pictures.  Umm...money to go shopping.  And my cool hat.

DONE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon POV:

I first of all put my bible in my carry-on suitcase.  I also put my swim shorts and sunscreen in the bag.  I wonder if people from Hawaii know Super Junior?  I don't think the Hallyu Wave has impacted America as much as it impacted Asia...Maybe we'll be able to vacation in peace!!!

I also put in my sleeping mask (because some of the members sleep with the lights on because they're scared of the dark) and my cologne.  You can't go anywhere without smelling nice first.

ALL PACKED~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun POV:

Meh.  As long as the hotel has some wireless internet that is FREE, then I'll be happy.  I put my laptop carefully in my suitcase and then took it out again because I hadn't finished the level I started on earlier this morning.

Well, I'm not exactly done packing, but at least I started.