when JEALOUSY strikes >.

My oppa, Lee Sungmin 2

 

Miyoung POV: 

 

The hotel is kinda far and REALLY exclusive, to avoid raging fans.

 

The hotel we're staying at has a beautiful beach infront of it. And I can clearly see it from our room.

 

After unpacking, I asked Henry oppa to go swim with me. 

 

Well, the wierd guy is kinda' easy to get along with. He's VERY, and I mean VERY talkative. That's why I don't get bored when he's around. Unlike Ryeowook oppa, I don't know what happened but, it just started to get AWKWARD with him. -_-

 

Well, we arrived at the beach, and it was a sight to see! and luckily, there's no one there. It's just us.

 

If you guys are wondering where the other Super Junior members are, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Hangeng, & Kibum oppas are @ the hotel's GYM. Chullie oppa and the rest are @ the hotel's SPA. But, I think Kyuhyun oppa is just in his room.

 

We we're swimming, henry doesn't want to go too far because he's afraid that sharks might eat him. WIERD.

 

After that, we started building a sand castle. We're talking, joking, sharing stories. It was really fun. I was laughing ALL THE TIME. Then we made this REALLY beautiful sand castle. I hope the waves doesn't destroy it. After that, we just layed down at the beach. Hiding under the BIG umbrella. It's so relaxing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry POV:

 

FUN. FUN. FUN. (:

 

I was staring at Miyoung the whole time. She's becoming more and more and more and MORE attractive to me. *slaps self* AISH!! Henry stop daydreaming!!

 

I was gonna ask her if she'd like to go back to the hotel but I saw her peacefully sleeping.

 

So I decided that it would be best to just lay down beside her. I think I should have a little nap too. Good thing this BIG beach umbrella will prevent us from getting sunburns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun POV:

 

I've been staring at THEM (miyoung&henry) the whole time. They're at the beach having fun. And I'm here, staring at them, J-E-A-L-O-U-S.

 

If only looks could kill, Henry's probably dead by now. *insert Evil Maknae Smirk here* >:|

 

I HATE to admit it but, they look good together. What if Miyoung likes henry?!

 

What if Henry likes Miyoung?! Remind me to kill that maknae!!

 

GOSH!! I'll just play starcraft on my laptop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-Author: Sorry for the SHORT/MEANINGLESS chapter. Anyway, It's time to read FAN LETTERS!! (:
 
"Dear KyuHyun, I KNEW IT!! you LIKE MiYoung!! just tell her already!! I Know SungMin oppa will support you!! Miyoung + Kyuhyun = MIKYU!! MIKYU FIGHTING!!"
 
Sungmin: I WON'T SUPPORT HIM, I'LL KILL HIM. WHO SAID THEY CAN LIKE MY BABY SISTER?! SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO DATE UNTIL SHE'S 50!! >.<
 
Miyoung: aish!! I guess I REALLY will die alone. -_-
 
Leeteuk: Don't worry Miyoung, Teukkie umma is here to help you. I'll be your LOVE ANGEL!! ^.^
 
Miyoung: huh? o_O
 
Teukkie: You'll see. Anyway, to our readers, keep supporting this fic. Sad to say but it will end SOON. See you on the next chapter!! :D