Chapter 25

My oppa, Lee Sungmin 2

Sungmin POV:

I decided to give Miyoung some PRIVACY for a change and let her choose who to room with.  And when she put herself with Henry, I smiled.

BECAUSE HENRY'S SCARED OF MY AWESOME NINJA SKILLS!

He wouldn't dare do anything to Miyoung. KEKE.

The spa is nice.  I could never relax this much since the day Manager hyung gave us a free day.  We watched dorm movies (like home movies...but not) and ate ice cream, which resulted in an ice cream war.

Let's just say...we made a really big mess and Manager never gave us a free day after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyoung POV:

"Henry, if you'd stop staring at me, I could take a nap," I opened my eyes.

He makes me feel awkward when he just stares at me and becomes serious.

"Miyoung, I have something to tell you," he said.

"What?" I asked.

He leaned in closely and whispered, "I like messing with the hyungs."

"I know that already.  You're like a mini Kyuhyun," I laughed.

"I know.  He's like my idol...but not," Henry smiled cheekily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun POV:

"Miyoung, I have something to tell you," Henry said.

Darn it!  I can't take this any longer.  Yes, I was playing Starcraft, and I ended up moving outside so I could 'enjoy the day' and 'watch clouds' and 'watch people without them knowing'.

"What is it?" Miyoung replied.

Henry leaned in closely, and I couldn't hear what he was saying.  But I saw her laugh and say "I know that.  You're like a mini Kyuhyun."

Why is Henry a mini-me?  And what does Miyoung know about Henry?  This makes me JEALOUS.  There.  I'll admit it.  I'm jealous of Mr. Henry Lau because he gets to spend time with Miyoung.

I am sooo talking to Henry about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry POV:

"What did you say to Miyoung today?" Kyuhyun slid into the seat next to me.

Uh oh.  Kyuhyun usually doesn't have serious conversations with me unless he's upset.  Usually, we just joke around and stuff.

"Why hyung?" I asked.

"Henry-ah," he glared.

I think Kyuhyun's getting nicer!  I mean, he's all quiet and just plays Starcraft all day.  Isn't that great?

"Well, I told her that I like messing around with---" I said.

"---girls?" Kyuhyun interrupted me.

"No, I---" I frowned.

"---with Miyoung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Hyung!  If you would stop interrupting me, I could finish.  And why are you so...uh...I dunno...what is the word?  Antsy today?" I asked.

"Finish," he sighed.

"I like messing around with you hyungs," I smiled.

"That's it?" he asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"That's a relief," he muttered.

"Why, hyung?  What did you think I said?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing," he replied quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun POV:

YES!  At least I know that Henry's not out to get Miyoung.  One less competitor.

"Oooh, hyung, I know what's going on," Henry smirked.

Oh crap.

"Nothing's going on," I smiled.

"Well, Miyoung and you---" Henry started.

I panicked.  "Don't tell Sungmin that I like Miyoung!"

(O_______________________O) <---- Henry's face

"OMG!!! YOU LIKE MMFGH---" he yelled before i slapped my hand over his mouth.  I waited until he calmed down.  Then I let go.

"Woah.  I though you and Miyoung went to the zoo or something," Henry smiled at me.

Insert Kyuhyun facepalm.

"But don't worry hyung.  Your secret's safe with me," Henry grinned before running off.

"HENRY-AH!!!" I ran after him.

Because Henry cannot keep a secret.