My heart

SUPERLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As a thank you for loving this fic, your heartwarming comments, upvoting and subscribing I decided to add two chapters or more maybe… (PS. Out of 2nexo ships - Kaiminzy means life for me lately!)

I’ll decide after seeing your response to this short but full of cuteness and fluffiness chapter (~>3<)~<3

 

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

“Minji-ah, get up or you’ll be late for school!” a deafening yelling could be heard and Minzy woke up suddenly. Like Sadako in Ring she crawled out of bed with her short hair covering up her whole face and vision. She woke up with an artistic mess on her head every morning since the day she cut them.  

“Minji-ah!” this time she could hear heavy steps outside her bedroom. Her mom barged inside the room like a tornado.

“Omma…” Minji cried while kneeling in front of her bed. She was still mid laying on the bed feeling as if she was glued to it.

Last night she wasn’t able to sleep because of the heat and… a certain person…

“Get up, get up…” Minji’s mom said and pulled her daughter up by her waist.

“Andweee…” Minji cried once more thinking that she must look like crap and preparing herself to school will be a great problem.

“What is wrong with you today, huh?” Mrs. Gong hissed and pushed Minji inside the bathroom.

“I’m sick today… “ Minji said and tried to stop her mother before closing the door.

“Yah!” suddenly Minyoung, Minij’s older sister came running to them “Guess what!” she shouted all excited.

“Minyoung-ah, help me get her inside the bathroom.” Their mom wheezed and Minyoung did as she said. Minzy tried to doge their hands and like a ninja slid between her own mother’s legs to get outside the bathroom.

“I’m going to bed.” Minji stated but instantly grabbed the stairs’ rail to withstand her mom’s deadly head lock.

“Omma, I think that when Minzy gets married we won’t have to do this anymore.” Minyoung added while grabbing Minji’s leg.

“What?!” Minji and Mrs. Gong glared at Minyoung.

“Yeah, I was right about to go grocery shopping and when I opened the door Jongin was standing there with his hand put on the doorbell.” She giggled.

“He’s here?!” Minji yelled and with the speed of light run inside the bathroom.

“Yeah, your boyfriend is waiting for you!” Minyoung yelled at the closed bathroom door. She did it especially loud so Jongin could hear it.

“What? Are the two of them dating?” Minij could her mom asking her sister about it. Great, now they won’t let me live… Minji thought.

Few minutes later with a perfect makeup and hair Minji left the bathroom and wore her school uniform.

“I could’ve expect that but still….” Minji mumbled and checked herself in the mirror.

Yesterday they went to the park and ate ice cream but even though her heart fluttered around him s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter