You & I

SUPERLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji squished a huge Stich mascot to her face. Her whole body felt sore after what she went through today. It was already late when Jongin walked her to her house’s door and her parents bawled at her for coming home so late and not giving them even a simple message that she was alive.

 

Even though she was scolded so much… it was worth it.

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Minji heard Jongin.

 

Seconds passed and each one of them seemed like eternity to Jongin. He wanted to keep looking her in the eyes until she says that magical word “yes”, but Minji kept silent and a thought of her ‘not wanting’ him went through his mind.

 

Jongin let out a shaky sigh and looked to the side. I don’t want to force her… he thought with his eyes closed tightly. But then he felt her hand on his cheek.

 

Minji almost giggled at his surprised expression. “What do you think I’m gonna answer?” she asked him and inclined her head slightly.

 

“Yes… of course!” Jongin said trying to sound confident about it.

 

Minji  made a serious face and averted his eyes. He so much today that this time she wanted to make him feel confused and hurt… but only a little bit!

 

“I want to go out of the water.” She stated suddenly. Minji never saw such a disappointed and lost expression on Jongin’s face. Instead complaining or saying something, he simply helped her to get back to the shallower place.

 

Minji couldn’t be more frustrated after seeing how his drenched shirt stuck to her body. What’s worse her pink bra was totally visible through the material. She covered her s by crossing arms on her chest.

 

Being taller than Minji, Jongin found it easier to come out of the water. Seeing that he was already few steps in front of her, Minji regretted that she didn’t say yes immediately.

 

She wanted to get out of the water and tell him properly that she also likes him but now, looking like that?!

 

“Aish…” Jongin heard her suddenly and then she hurried after him to grab his hand.

 

Jongin look at her embarrassed face. He blushed uncontrollably after seeing her flushed cheeks and how y she looked in his drenched shirt. Minji tried to somehow cover herself with one hand but it only made her look even more alluring.

 

“Ehmm…” Jongin cleared his throat and put the other hand to his face, trying to cover his burning red cheeks.

 

“Something happened?” he asked and used his whole will to not look at her body.

 

“I want to tell you that… “ Minji started and Jongin focused at her eyes “… I like you… a lot.” He heard her.

 

A sudden feeling of his heart wanting to burst out inside his chest hit him.

 

“I want to be your girlfriend but… just don’t tease me anymore.” She added and tried to smile.

 

Without saying anything Jongin gently touched her cheek and unable to describe his happiness with words, kissed her. He was afraid that he already forgot how her lips tasted but no… their touch and taste were still vibrantly carved inside his mind.

 

Minji internally squealed when he put his lips onto hers. However pushing him away wasn’t even an option. A wave of hotness exploded in her stomach and then spread around her body.

 

Feeling that her grasp on his hand lightened, he slid his hand on the back of her waist and pressed her to his chest.

 

They were in their little world and it took them few seconds to realize that someone was yelling at them and actually heading at their direction.

 

“I’m calling the police!” An ahjussi yelled “Those rascals! It’s prohibited to swim in there!”

 

“Omo…” Minji pulled out of a kiss, leaving Jongin hanging with pouty lips and eyed the ahjussi. He was a man in his 60s, who was about to approach them with a staff in his hand as a weapon.

 

“Run in that direction…” Jongin said and pointed at a little sand dune a the opposite of where the ahjussi was coming from. “I’ll get our clothes and bags.”

 

Minji didn’t even manage to reply him when he already set off with a speed of light. The whole situation seemed ridiculous enough to make her laugh on the way to the top of the sand dune.

 

As expected, they managed to run away from the ahjusshi and while laughing sat between the tall grass that grew at the sand fringes.

 

“I can’t believe it.” Minji laughed and carefully peeked to see if the ahjussi wasn’t following them.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter