Message

SUPERLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone gaped and started gossiping when Minji walked through the school’s gate with Jongin right next to her. It was awkward to become a center of everyone’s attention all of a sudden but Minji never cared about opinions of people who weren’t close to her. However when she met eyes with Kwon Yerim she began to wonder if shouldn’t start to…

“Hi Jongin-ah!” Yerim purred and put her hand on his forearm when he grabbed the door handle. He wanted to open it for Minji and Yerim’s sudden affection didn’t stop him from doing that.

 “Hi.” He replied shortly without even looking at the ‘plastic queen’ and gestured Minji to walk inside. Then he gently shoved the burdening hand off him and followed ‘his girlfriend’. 

“You didn’t even greet her properly…” Minji mumbled and covered her face with a notebook she held. Actually him being such a gentleman towards her this whole morning made her heart beat so rapidly as if she was taking a rollercoaster ride.

“What was I supposed to do?” Jongin asked with a risen eyebrow, Minji only shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to answer.

“Was I supposed to hug her?” he asked her suddenly and put his index finger on her notebook. She glanced at him slowly lowering it so he could see her face. Minji bit her lip a bit sulky because even imagining him hugging another girl made her heart ache.

“Or maybe greet her with a kiss?” Jongin mocked her.

Minji’s reaction made him giggle because she frowned and pouted suddenly looking like a little girl considering if she should start crying or screaming to get her parents do what she wants. But still he didn’t hear what he wished for coming from her lips.

“If you’re not saying no then I should probably go back.” He teased and faked that he was really going to ‘greet’ Yerim.

“No! I mean don’t go…” Minji shouted and grasped a corner of Jongin’s shirt. As soon as he looked at her eyes she diverted them but still didn’t let go of him.

“Why?” he asked with a loving stare.

“I…” Minji gulped feeling her cheeks coloring crimson again “I don’t want you to go…” she said and right then both of them heard:

“I know I’m short so stop repeating it!” familiar male voice said.

“When did I say that? Tell me because I don’t remember!” other, female one this time answered.

Minji sighed when the how she called them - ‘JackJi couple’ entered the main hall.

“Youngji-ah!” Minji waved at the girl with long brown hair and porcelain while like skin walking together with a bit taller than her boy. Yougji’s angriness and sour expression faded away immediately after seeing Minji.

“Minji-ah!” she pouted and came running to her as if she saw a long lost friend.

“Hi Jackson-ah…” Minji added when the irritated boy with a black beanie and arms crossed on his chest stopped near them.

“Hi.” He waved slightly or more likely shoved Minji’s word away but still didn’t refuse a high-five coming from JongIn.

“What’s with you, huh?” Jongin asked Jackson and put his arm around him, getting his neck into a light headlock “Sulking so early in the morning.” Jongin teased.

“Well I’m sorry for being so short.” Jackson said a bit kindlier this time but still glowered at Youngji.

“When did I say that you were…” Yougji started but Jackson interrupter her before she managed to say the word ‘short’.

“Excuuuuse me! Weren’t you the one who said that Kris oppa is so TALL and handsome when we were walking through the school’s gate?” Jackosn hissed.  

“Cuz he is!” Youngji hissed back at him “As you said I said nothing about YOU!”

“Gezzz!” Jackson looked away.

“Calm down you two.” Jongin said and glanced at Minij not knowing what to do.

“Why don’t you two just make up?” Minji said and grabbed Youngji’s and Jackson’s wrist. When she tried to make them handshake each other Jackson shoved her hand off him. Youngji didn’t mind doing that but…

“I’ll make up when I feel like it.” He said and looked at Youngji “From now on there’s just business between us.” ha added straight into her face.

“Pffttt! what business?” Youngji laughed and sighed.

“School … kind of… whatever…” Jackson stuttered and walked inside the classroom.

“Why are boys so childish?!” Yougji cried.

“I don’t know.” Minji sighed after a while.

“Yah, not all men are like that.” Jongin said and fixed his eyes on Minji “Not all of us show affection towards women like Jackson does.” He added and Youngji’s mouth opened wide.

“Affection?” she repeated and laughed with her dinosaur laugh “Are you joking? There’s no way that Jackson likes me.” she said and hit Jongin’s arm rather aggressively.

“We’ll see about that.” Jongin added with ‘I know everything’ face.

Minji always thought that even though their bickering was unstoppable, Youngji and Jackson were perfect for each other. When she thought about their cuteness Jongin threw his hand around her shoulder and lead her inside the classroom.

“Omo!” Minji could hear Youngji’s squeal.

When the two of them went inside everyone stared, even the people who saw them entering through the school gate. Whispers ‘I told you…” and laughing could be heard around them. An ice cube formed inside Minji’s stomach, however when she saw CL smiling like an idiot she couldn’t help but smile back at her.

There was no time to tell her what happened yesterday because the teacher entered their classroom. The students took their seats and Jongin sat in front of Minji.

“You did it girl!” Minji got a text from CL. When she didn’t reply CL sent her few more massages “Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter