Complete

SUPERLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s not that bad… I guess.” Jongin sent Minji a heartwarming smile while looking into her eyes.

 

“Well it’s only a week.” Minji stated and smiled back at him. Yesterday her dad grounded her for not giving any sign of life and coming home so late.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jongin said suddenly an grabbed Minji’s hand.

 

“Eyyy, it’s not like I didn’t want to be with you yesterday.”

 

“Really?” Jongin grinned even more.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“… but I should’ve been the one to foresee that your dad would react that way.” Jongin pouted “I totally forgot about time and everything  else while being with you.” He added and glanced at her swiftly.

 

 “Omo, yah! Since when were your pick up lines so cheesy? Did you flirt with other girls like that too?” Minji smacked his arm.

 

“What other girls?” Jongin pouted again “I was never flirting with … any other girl.” He said and looked away from her face.

 

Minji blushed and both of them stayed silent for the rest of their way to the station. The train boarded the platform and mixed within the crowd of other students, they got in and found themselves some free space inside the carrige.

 

“So is Chaerin taking train today?” Jongin asked while carefully guarding Minji from being squished by other people.

 

“She didn’t say.” Minji pouted “I guess she kind of forgets about me whenever Suho oppa appears near her.” she giggled.

 

“I still don’t know how did they even end up together.” Jongin stated “They’re so different.”

 

“It was love at first sight. Isn’t that sweet?” Minji said with dreamy eyes.

 

“You like stuff like that?” Jongin asked with a playful smirk.

 

“Yah, there’s no girl who wouldn’t like love at first sight stories. In the movies I always liked when boys did something romantic for their girlfriends.” Minji pouted and looked at the window.

 

“I’ll remember that.” Jongin stated and Minji glanced at him.

 

“I also liked how you saved me from that ajusshi two days ago.” Minji added and carefully observed his face, waiting for his reaction to her words.

 

The corners of his lips curled up as he moved closer to her. Instead kissing her, how she firstly thought, he simply leaned his forehead against hers. She could feel how sounds of their breathing matched together.

 

Jongin couldn’t be more happy after realizing that she didn’t move away and didn’t refuse his touch. “I love you.” She heard his whisper that made her heartbeat go crazy at the spot.

 

“Stop teasing my poor heart Jongin-ah.” Minji replied after moving her head back.

 

“Teasing?” he repeated dumbfounded “I just want you to know how I feel… and didn’t you say that you liked romantic stuff?” he pouted adorably.

 

Minji bit her lower lip. Yes, she loved how he treated her. “Oh wait! Can you close your eyes?” she asked him suddenly.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“There’s something on your eyelash…” Minji lied and pulled her hand to his face. Jongin obeyed to what she said after hearing that.

 

Instead of taking the nonexistent dust on his eyelash, Minji stomped on her toes and placed a quick peck on Jongin’s lips. After that he blinked few times and then fixed his dazed eyes on hers.

 

“I love you too…” Minji mumbled and shyly looked at him.

 

While Jongin hugged her, neither him or Minji knew that at the same time Kwon Yerim – the girl who had a long time crush on Jongin was throwing daggers with her eyes while looking at the two of them. She was at the other side of the carriage and seeing how their relationship evolved for past two days made her clench her fist to the point it hurt. I can’t stand them… I can’t stand her… why does she have that I don’t?

 

She didn’t have to wait long to know the answer to that question. During one of the breaks she overheard Chanyeol and Jongin talking. Yerim also heard about their beach date and how Minji & Jongin officially became a couple. She couldn’t believe it. They were never into each other and now all of this happened?

 

“You fell hard for her Jongin-ah.” Chanyeol patted his friend’s back. “I didn’t kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter