Prince's trap

SUPERLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What will you answer if he asks you again?” Chaerin asked Minji.

 

“He didn’t ask me yet so…. We will see.” Minjij stated while they changed into outdoor shoes.

 

Already twenty minutes passed after their last period ended and Minji couldn’t see Jongin anywhere in the hallway. She bit her lip confused and kept looking around.

 

“Girl, stop being so obvious.” Chaerin scolded her. “If you play the uninterested one he’ll crave for you even more.” She added with a playful smirk.

 

“You and your dating advices…” Minij sighed.

 

“How do you think I got Suho to fall so hard for me?” Chaerin snapped. “My techniques are simply brilliant. Do you think that if I didn’t give him a slight push he would’ve ask me out?”

 

“Yes I know, you’re the best dating expert…” Minji put her hands up and jokingly bowed to Chaerin as if she was some kind of a goddess. The cat eyed girl hit Minji’s arm briskly and both of them left the school building while laughing loudly.

 

“Are you sure that he’ll come?” Chaeirn asked when they reached the main gate and Minji only shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Alright… then bye, bye.” Chaerin said when they noticed Suho oppa standing nearby. Minji couldn’t hide her embarrassment after seeing how they greeted each other with a kiss. When they finally enjoyed themselves enough Suho waved saying “Hi!” to Minji.

 

“Hi!” Minji waved back at them and then they left.

 

Wouldn’t it be nice to start going out like the two of them? Minji thought and as if he was reading her mind again Jongin appeared right next to her.

 

“What took you so long?” he pouted.

 

“What do you mean? I was the one waiting for you…” Minji replied.

 

“C’mon, you were the one slacking off. I almost thought you forgot about … about me…” he ended while awkwardly rubbing his nape.

 

“Sla… slacking off?!” Minji stuttered at his accusations.

 

“Whatever, let’s not fight.” Jongin grinned. Then he grabbed her hand and started pulling her somewhere.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked him.

 

“Home.” He replied simply not even turning back and making her excitement die down. What was she even expecting? She asked herself.

 

“Tch…” she mumbled a bit depressed but even if Jongin heard it, he didn’t show it in any way.

It took them around ten minutes to reach the station. The train boarded another five minutes later. Luckily today they found two empty sits. However when the train started moving they realized why were those two spots unoccupied. The sun was unbearably shining right into their faces. Sitting was much more valuable so they had no other choice but keep their eyes closed.

 

The two of them sat in silence while still holding hands. Not even two minutes passed and Minji felt Jongin’s head leaning on her shoulder. She glanced at him and seeing his face so close made her heart beat speed up uncontrollably.

 

His long eyelashes and perfectly sculpted, round lips looked perfect. While biting her lip nervously she pulled out her hand, feeling the sudden urge to somehow touch him.

 

Right when her fingers were less than an inch away from his lower lip, a little girl’s head popped out from nowhere. She kept glancing at Minji, Jongin and then Minji’s hand.

 

“Eghmmm…” Minji took her hand back embarrassed by her sudden actions. The little girl grinned at her “Is he your prince?” she asked.

 

“What?” Minji giggled at her cuteness.

 

“He looks like a prince.” The girl stated with a ‘I know everything’ tone and pulled out the book “Sleeping beauty” in front of Minji’s face.

 

Minji was a bit puzzled by how the girl named Jongin but when she glanced left at his face… my prince, huh? She giggled even more.

 

Right then the girl’s mother called her to come back.

 

There were around 15 minutes before their station and Minji told herself to stay alert and wake Jongin up on time. However the sun’s warmth and train’s moving made her to fall asleep herself.

 

Deep in the dreams’ land, with her head leant onto Jongin,  she had no idea that their destined station already passed. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter