S.O.S, this is real

SUPERLOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MINZY

After classes me and Chaerin entered the subway.

“I’m sweating like hell!” Chaerin said and ed her shirt slightly. Then she tied her long, black hair. When there’s weather like today I’m thankful that I decided to cut my hair short. CL have been my best friend ever since I entered high school, so it’s been almost 2 years.

For past two weeks the heat outside made me and probably everyone in Soul go insane. Both of us were standing near the open window in the carriage. I pulled out a notebook from my bag and started fanning myself with it. The air conditioner seemed broken cuz it was even hotter here than  outside. Or maybe it’s because of the crowd? 

“Yah keep fanning Mingkki-ah.” Chaerin-ah smirked at me and came closer. We reached another station where many people left the carriage. Thank God the air circulation got better but still there were no empty sits.

“Want some?” I asked her after pulling out tissues.

“Yeah….” She took it and wiped her forehead and neck.

I did the same. “I swear… few more days and I’ll melt or simply die…” I said.

I heard someone laughing and looked that direction. Five girls from our school were sitting and glaring at us. They’re badmouthing us for sure.

“Tch!” I rolled my eyes and got seriously pissed.

“What is it?” CL asked and followed my eyes. “Oh I got it….” She said when she saw them.

They were ours school ‘mean girls’. Do I need to add anything else? All of them became a pain in the for Chaerin ever since she started dating Suho or as I call him ‘RICHO’(RICh  suHO).  They kept calumniating her and soon after me to. Girls in our class and whole school pretty much don’t talk to us.

I saw CL biting her lip while glaring back at them.

“Don’t look at them.” I said and grabbed her shoulder. Another loud giggles. I almost forgot that they spread lies about us being lesbians around the school.

Few seconds later I heard one of them took our photo and forgot to mute her phone.

“What the f**k!” CL cursed and turned at them. “I swear I’ll rip their faces…” she mumbled so only I could hear.

“Chill…” I said and smiled “Who cares about them…”

She took a deep breath and smiled back at me. “You’re right but….. do you really not care what he’s going to think about you?” she asked and pointed at someone.

There they were Kim JongIn, Do KyungSoo and Park Chanyeol standing right beside the door. My heartbeat fastened when I saw him.

“Ayyy so cute! You’re blushing.” CL squealed.

“Shut up! When did they enter?” I asked freaked out.

“They’re taking the same train we are every day.” She pointed out.

“I know…” I said and turned my back at the boys.

Of course I knew that. Kim JongIn was my childhood friend and we’ve been neighbors all my life. We used to spent a lot of time together when we were children but later he started going out with his friends and when I wanted to talk to him,  I couldn’t find him so soon after I gave up.

Everything changed when he entered the same high school as me. We ended up in the same class and since few weeks ago I found myself crushing on him. It wasn’t like that firstly.

There was this one guy who asked me out in the first week of high school. I got to admit I was happy, he was cute and all but… he didn’t show up on our first date. That hurt but even worse when I asked him what happened he said that I’m ugly and all that liking me thing was a big lie. “Why don’t you look me in the eyes while saying that?” I asked him but he simply run away. I promised myself not to fall for anyone but…. JongIn happened.  Only CL knew about my feelings.

He didn’t talk to me but there were times when our eyes met and neither him or I tried to look away. I started to look at him more carefully ever since the seat arrangement in our class changed. Now he sits right in front of me. At the first day I poked his back and said that I couldn’t see anything because he's too tall. Chaerin wanted to change sits with him so we could be together but what we received in response was his dirty smirk and simple ‘NO WAY’. Since that day I caught myself looking at his broad shoulders, slim neck and messed hair. He looked at he window frequently and I always wondered what did he looked at. He was obviously handsome and always followed by a group of girls but I don’t think he has a girlfriend.

The train entered the tunnel and I found myself unknowingly staring at his reflection. He was laughing at something Chanyeol who was with us in the same class said. I sighed and looked down. All the heat, blushing and nervousness made me a little dizzy.

“Are you ok?” CL asked and put her arm around me.

“Sure…” I said. At the next station I saw KyungSoo leaving. A lot of people going back from school or work boarded.

“Those b****s are checking them out.” CL looked at them with disgust.

“Yah! Kids!” we heard suddenly and saw Dara and Bom unnies approaching us. Dara is CL’s cousin and Bom is her best friend. They’re university students already. Both of them looked flawless. Bom was handholding a small fan.

“Ah unnie how can both of you look amazing 24/7?”CL whined.

“Aish… what are you saying? … cover yourself Chaerin-ah.” Dara said and buttoned CL’s cleavage up under her chin.

“Unnie do you want me to evaporate?” CL whined .

The rest of us laughed loudly “Yeah you look inappropriate!” Bom added and adjusted CL’s ribbon around her neck.

CL pouted adorably. “Are you two my parents?” she asked.

I stumbled cuz I was out of my breath from laughing too much nd had to lean on the wall.

“Are you’re ok?” CL asked. “We’re getting off at the next statio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter