15 Minute Cupcakes

My GDxCL One-Shot Series

 

15 Minute Cupcakes

Requested by: thebaddestbunnie

Characters: Kwon Jiyong/ G-Dragon & Lee Chaerin/ CL


 

“Meet me in the kitchen as soon as you get home. – Baby Girl”

 

Jiyong was about to enter their apartment when he received a message from his girlfriend.

This made him hesitate whether to go in or not. It seemed like there was something she wanted to talk about; something serious. He punched in the code to the door then tiptoed his way into their apartment hoping that she forgot her text.

“Baby?” Chaerin questioned as he heard clinking of dishes making him stand upright; she’s cooking or by the looks of as he entered the kitchen, just about to.

“Tomorrow is Hyomin’s birthday. I wanna make him some cupcakes and I need your help.” She said as she put her finger on her chin checking the recipe book if she had gotten all of the ingredients. Jiyong sighed in relief; he thought she was going to break up with him or something.

“Can’t we just buy him cupcakes?” he asked in protest, he was tired from recording the whole day and making cupcakes was the last thing he wanted to do.

Plus the fact that Chaerin in her short shorts and in his oversized sweater nonetheless made the call from his bed even louder. She was his favorite pillow when going to sleep.

“It’s too taxing to make things from scratch.” Jiyong griped plopping on the counter.

“Oppa when have I ever just only bought birthday presents? Besides don’t you want him to brag that his cupcakes were made by Mr. G-Dragon?” Chaerin said putting her hand on her waist. She had a point; she always liked personalizing gifts.

Preferably making things from scratch, it was one of the things he liked most about her; he remembered the gift she made for Yoojin YG’s daughter. Jiyong resigned to the fact that the Baddest Female will be rendering G-Dragon to a baking assistant tonight.

“Okay, okay. But make me measure or else we’ll be here forever, you know how OCD you get. By the way Hyomin calls me Jingyo-hyung he says G-Dragon is too much of an effort to pronounce.” He chuckles grabbing the apron Chaerin held out for him to take.

“Ya! What do you think you’re playing at?” Chaerin said incredulously feigning a hurt look before adding; “You’re right we won’t be able to finish on time if I measure, just make sure to do it correctly.”

She smiled cutely with her signature eye-smile as she pulled her hair back into a messy bun exposing one of the many parts of her body that Jiyong loved; her nape.

“Oh man~” Jiyong internally lamented upon seeing it.

Chaerin was tasked with reading the ingredients and putting the ingredients together while Jiyong measured all of it. You’d think this system they have, as they agreed upon, would be efficient; then again Jiyong making every excuse to close any gap between them was making it more difficult and time consuming.

“Ji, will you stop doing that.” Chaerin said for the 3rd time that night.

“What?”

“Trying to keep the ingredients out of my reach and making me reach for it then kissing me on the nose. We have to finish this by 10pm.” She cried her nose wrinkling with annoyance because Jiyong grabbed the bowl with the finished batter.

Jiyong pouted, he was just making things more fun and Chaerin was being all serious about it. Then again it was true that playing around would just make going to bed with her take longer.

“I’m sorry baby. You know your oppa’s just tired and he missed you a lot today.” He responded sweetly; slowly placing the mixing bowl in front of her and his arms on either side of her.

“Let’s wrap this up and get them cooked.” Jiyong said placing his chin on Chaerin’s shoulder. He grabbed her hand that had the scoop in it and began scooping cupcake batter onto the cupcake liners.

Chaerin cocked an eyebrow at him; “Are you just doing this so you can do skinship?”

“What do you think?” Jiyong answered wriggling his own eyebrows. Suddenly Chaerin smeared a handful of flour on Jiyong’s face making him step back.

“ert!” she yelled before making a run for it.

Jiyong grabbed the bag of flour and started chasing after her around the house, out for revenge, chucking flour at her like a maniac. Their little roughhousing went on for a couple of minutes before they both fell on the kitchen floor exhausted and laughing at the mess they just made.

“You’re cleaning up the flour oppa.” Chaerin said as she got up to finally put the cupcakes in the oven.

“But you started it~!” Jiyong whined flailing his feet throwing a tantrum. Chaerin simply shook her head at her immature oppa if he wasn’t so damn cute she would’ve hit him in the back of the head.

She squatted down and tried to make Jiyong stop his rolling on the ground like a little 4 year old;

“Fine. I’ll clean this up and you do the dishes, araso?”

Without warning Jiyong grabbed Chaerin by the arms and pulled her down to the ground again. He took her in his arms and enfolded her in an embrace that even his legs wrapped around hers.

“Oppa! What are you– ”

Chaerin tried to budge but she couldn’t. Although it did feel nice to be in his arms for what felt like ages even if the floor was dirty as hell.

“The floor op-oppa; it’s disgusting.”

“Shhhh~ Fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes HunChae. That’s how long we’re supposed to wait for the cupcakes to bake. Besides you practically sterilize this whole house. So be quiet and just let your oppa nap on the kitchen floor with you in his arms.”

– END –