"I Hate The Internet."

My GDxCL One-Shot Series

 

"I Hate The Internet."

Requested by: Alex (MerodiasuSairenHime / Jerkkwon)

Characters: Kwon Jiyong/ G-Dragon, Lee Chaerin/ CL, Dong Youngbae/ Taeyang & Kwon Youngdon/ Dony

 


 

*Click* *Click*

“I hate Youtube all of sudden.”

*Click* *Click*

“No scratch that. I hate the internet."

“What?” Youngbae asked taking off his headphones because he heard Jiyong say something next to him. “What did you say?”

“Nothing.” He lied continuing his assault on the mouse silently.

For weeks Jiyong has been blaming his frustration on not getting laid for what seemed like 2 or 3 months now. But every time he sees her wearing her super short shorts or her bare shoulders he just wants to jump on her. Maybe take off those shorts and a few other garments here and there.

“.” Cursing under his breath, he’s found another video.

Don’t get him wrong, Jiyong wasn’t just thinking about it was just that at this moment the videos that he kept opening up subconsciously, made him think of the many things he would like to do to her.

They’ve always been close, always been friends. Back when she first entered the company hitting it off instantly with similar taste in music as one of their many common grounds.

“What the ? That’s their couple name? ChaeDon? You have to be ting me.” Jiyong mutters to himself again.

“Bro if you’re going to say something call my attention, I have headphones you know.” Youngbae rolls his eyes. They were in the studio waiting for their turn to get into the booth to record their part for two songs Epik High wanted them to participate in and Youngbae was focused on the lyrics he was given.

“I need to take a walk.” Jiyong grunts closing irritably the windows on the computer; “Tell Tablo hyung & Tukutz hyung I’ll be back in 5.” then he headed out of the room to cool off.

The first time he saw the “I Love You” y version at AON in Seoul he was deeply uncomfortable. He rationalized that seeing his noonas and dongsaengs dancing that ily, was awkward for him.

But after watching all those overseas videos, his rationale was proved wrong. He didn’t mind it so much when it was male fans that were asked to be the receiving end of that specific dance part. What he in fact found cringe-worthy, was that Dony was enjoying the show too much from his seat.

Jiyong wanted to wipe that smirk off Dony’s face each time Chaerin pulled his shirt up. To him, the dancer looked like a real creep, even placing his hand over her hip every time she sits on his lap.

Was it really that creepy though? He, Jiyong would do the same thing if he were in his position.

Oh how he wished he was..

He angrily shook his head to be rid of this specific imagination; he shouldn’t be thinking such things about a dongsaeng. Jiyong hadn’t realized that all this angry walking already brought him alongside the practice rooms; he sneaks a peek into one of them and sees Team B practicing.

As soon as he decided to say hi to them, he hears the faint sound of the remix version of “I Love You” playing in the next room and it was as though Jiyong saw red instantly;

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Does this routine need to be practiced at all?!” Jiyong bursts through the door surprising the only two occupants of the room. “There are trainees who need this room you know?”

“We were thinking of changing the flow of the show oppa. WINNER won’t be at the Indonesia concert.” Chaerin says then pausing the music.

“And where are the other members & dancers then?” He questions, one hand on his hip. He was on full on protective oppa mode now.

“We’re early.” Chaerin shrugs before asking Dony to sit back down. He was about to, when Jiyong pulled the latter by the arm and told him to give the other dancers a call to find out what was taking them so long. He practically threw Dony out of the room.

Then they were alone.

Jiyong wasn’t really thinking on what to do next but seeing Chaerin wasn’t bothered by the sudden departure of the dancer he would grab his opportunity;

“Why not have a go with me?”

“What?”

He sits down on one of the chairs and faces the 2NE1 leader from across the room who lifted her head from her phone with a confused look, not sure if she heard right what her oppa was suggesting;

“Try that bit of the concert with me.” Jiyong says as casually as he could. Chaerin an eyebrow, “Sure. Whatever; give it a go.” Jiyong waives his hand dismissively.

She hits the play button and the music starts;

“Oppa are you ready?” she asks innocently brushing her short mane to the side where hair parts.

Jiyong scoffs in response to show his denial of his own excitement. It was always a mystery to him how she could so easily flip that magical switch of hers. How she could shift from cute adorable Chaerin to y CL in a matter of seconds. And he has a front row seat to it.

“1, 2, 3. Let’s go.”

A real site to see if you were lucky enough and sitting on this chair as she slowly sauntered her way over to him; Jiyong finally understood why Dony would enjoy this, a whole lot more than usual.

There was a glow about her and it was the first time he’s seen it being this close and intimate. Her aura was different. Maybe it was the dimmed lights or the fact that they were completely alone that made this glow all the more pleasant. One thing was for sure it wasn’t CL that he was looking at right now; it was Chaerin but a matured version.

Chaerin sat herself rightfully on Jiyong’s lap where he could fully see her glorious thighs and those hips of hers as though calling out his name; so he answered by placing his hand on it.

He found his heart pounding strongly on his chest in anticipation as soon as their skins were in contact.

Then her part came without Jiyong being prepared for it. He swallowed deeply because suddenly the air was as thick as maple syrup.

Chaerin whirled around tossing her blonde locks behind her, her perfume of Tom Ford Black Orchid rushed in all in one go. He couldn’t help but close his eyes letting her scent fill his nostrils remembering the day he purchased the gift in London and gave it to her when he got back.

“Jingyo oppa I’m not sure why you’re volunteering for this all of a sudden.” Chaerin said throatily.

Slinking her way behind him, after running her finger up his cheek, she grabs the end of Jiyong’s shirt exposing his “Forever Young” tattoo and his abs that were made comical by the “X” tattoos above his navel. Then she hiked her right leg over his shoulder and placed her lips near his left ear like she would do on a normal concert night, before whispering;

“But I kind of like it.”

Jiyong felt a little dizzy and awestruck. He didn’t know what that meant but he felt some sort of current run through him and it made so much sense that anyone would die for CL to do this to them.

But to him she was Chaerin and not CL which is why when she got her leg off him giggling he didn’t think and just reacted.

Without thinking or even slightly trying to stop himself; he pulled her towards him, cupped either side of her face and kissed her tenderly.

He doesn’t want her to do that with anyone else, just him. It wasn’t about possessing her, it was far from it. It was about her imprinting him with her being, her wanting to be with him too.

When did Chaerin become more than just a friend or a dongsaeng? He doesn’t know, but right now feeling every inch of her lips on his, tasting a faint hint of strawberry;

Jiyong felt content. Content that Chaerin hasn’t pulled back from their kiss, then again;

“Oppa, what are you doing?” she asks a little confused and a little out of breath coming up from their kiss. Jiyong was glad that she seemed far from offended, which he thought she would be. “I thought we were just joking around like usual.” Chaerin added in a timid tone feeling her cheeks burn up.

“That kiss wasn’t a joke.” Jiyong pronounces with a shake of his head defiantly, “Listen Chaerin..I think I’m–” he begins before he’s cut-off by Chaerin gingerly placing her fingers on his lips.

“Let’s talk about it over dinner. Just me and you, yeah?” she smiles encouragingly, “I think I hear Bom unnie and the others arriving.” then plants a quick peck on Jiyong’s cheek before opening up the door to meet up with her members.

Soon enough people came pouring into the room and greeted Jiyong with smiles, high-fives and bows which he returned, slightly still baffled at what had just happened.

Did he just score a date with Lee Chaerin tonight?

Coming face to face with Dony, he did the only thing he felt was appropriate in that moment;

“Thanks bro! Keep doing a great job!” shaking one half of the Kwon Twins’ hand, with a slight skip in his step on his way back to the studio.

– END –


A/N: Alex! I'm done.(*¯︶¯*) kkkkk~ I need your review asap. lol~ idk how I did but hopefully good. sorry for the long wait it's been crazy busy at home and work. Plus a storm hit us bad so yeah.T_________T hope you like it.(>^ω^<)