Breakup

I Survived
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I went to school the next day. I don't care if we have only 2 days left of living. I don't care if he cheats. Actually I do, but I don't think I can do anything about it. Or can I? Maybe I could. But what should I do though? 

I sat in class, in fourth-hour period. I'm not surprised that most students didn't come to school today, which means silence and peace. There were some girls and they were whispering to each other. 

I can't focus on my assignment. 

They must be talking about Yixing-kun cheating on me. Has it already been spread that soon? I write one last character on the paper and left to the bathroom because it was break time. I guess my friends aren't here today either. This school have about two thousand students and today was only a thousand. That's still a lot but also a lot skip school today. 

When I came out of the girls' restroom, I saw Yixing hanging with his buddies in the hall. One of his friends nodded my way. They must've heard about it too. Yixing saw me and came towards me. I pretended that I didn't see him. 

I speed walked away from him. He called my name but I ignored him. Yixing might've noticed that it wasn't that I didn't see him, it was because of the rumor. I went around a corner, hoping to go to the roof to get some fresh air. I sped up the stairs and students turn their heads to look at the big scene as Yixing was calling me.

"He cheated on her." I heard them. "She looks furious." "She's gonna break up." "I heard he cheated on her with Yukko-chan." "Yukko-chan is gonna get in trouble." 

I heard more whispers among them. I didn't care because I was the first one to see him on the act. Then he caught my arm in the middle of the stair case to the roof. 

"Suzuki-chan, what's wrong?" he asked.

I scoffed. I'm sure he knew exactly why. I snatch my arm away and continued up the stairs. He pulled me again and pushed me to the wall. 

"Is it the rumors?" Yixing said. I didn't answer him. He reached for me and cupped my face to face him. He leaned in and kiss me. "Don't worry, it's not true." then he kissed me again. 

"Stop, Yixing-kun, it's not going to work anymore." I said.

I shook my head and push him away. I kept continuing up the roof no matter how many times he had to stop me. Now he's lying. I thought he was trustworthy. The monk said I just had to overcome it but I can't. I'm too weak to accept it. 

I finally got to the top. Yixing was trailing behind me. He made a move again and kiss me harder. He tried french kissing but I kept stopping him. I couldn't move my head because he had it in place. 

I bit his bottom lip and he let go. His lips was bleeding and he wiped it. Yixing chuckled, "Suzuki-chan, let's work this out." 

I felt my lips trembling. "I trusted you! How could you?!!" I shuffled my hair and force those tears back, walking away from him.

"It was a mistake, please forgive me." I heard him coming my way so I turned around and gently pushed him away. "Suzuki-chan . . ."

"I saw you with Yukko that other day. I saw the way you looked at her." We exchanged gaze. Then the tears from my eyes came tumbling down. I sniffed. "Because that's how you used to look at me." I covered my mouth to stop me from making any sound.

Yixing was speechless. He stayed there for a very long time, defeated. A breeze co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter