Careful

I Survived
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning after is always the awkward, but best part. Last night was indescribable. He was amazing; he knew what I like and I knew what he wants when I think I don't. I woke up to the sound of birds, soft rays of sunlight thru the curtains, and Yixing's steady breathing rhythm. My blanket cover just over my shoulder. I squeeze my eyes shut and opened it to see him staring at me. 

I laughed and said, "Hey~~ why didn't you wake me up?" 

I covered his eyes with my palm as I pull the cover up to my chin and then he grabbed my hand. The warmth of his skin in contact with mine sent butterflies to my stomach. Gosh, his collarbones, biceps, gahhhhh . . . His body is so toned. Our legs touched under the cover. I realized that his legs was sandwiched in mine. He rubbed his legs against mine. 

Yixing said three words, "You are beautiful." 

I blushed. He reached for my hair and push it back. He chuckled as he snake an arm under me and pull me close. My face was close to his chest. I felt his hands coming around my back, the blanket in between our skins. For the first time, I feel loved and secure from Yixing. 

"I love you, " he whispered. 

I suddenly have an uneasy feeling. I do not know if I feel the same... Do I love him? I didn't want him to have second thoughts, so lift my head up and smiled at him. 

"The sun's coming out," I changed the subject. I pulled away and got up, grabbing the blanket with me. 

"Hey! Give me some!" He whispered loudly. I laughed and got away quick before he could grab the blanket. I saw a glimpse of him and then he grabbed a pillow to cover his part. "Meanie! I'll get you back." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Watch me, don't underestimate me, you!" 

I laughed and went to the bathroom. The bathroom was heavenly. The bathtub was laid in the middle of the room. An open scenery behind the bathtub and you could see green mountains and cherry blossom trees. The sun was dim and has not risen yet. Flocks of birds flying around for breakfast. On the side of the big windows, vines climbed the window pane. I feel like I'm a magical fairytale. 

I got in the tub, leaving the blanket bunched up on the floor. 

I had flashbacks of last night. I remembered out his name. Was it an ugly sound? Oh gosh, what if I sound like a dying pig? Will he think differently of me? But oh man, he did me good. The way he looks at me was so . . . UGH I cannot explain. But his eyes were half open and mouth partly opened. It made me feel like I was flying. It gave me goosebumps on my arms and legs. The way his big hands came around my s. The warmth sent chills down my whole body. How I shook nervously and embarrassed when he looks at me after he into me. His iris shined in the moonlight. The best part was when he kissed my neck. Yixing was careful to not leave any hickey, hahahah. But again, I loved all these things he does to me, do I love him for him? 

After getting out of bath, I dressed up in the clothes provided by the servants. It was weird because all these lady servants came in and started helping me bathe. Did they hear us last night, too? Awkward . . .

"Good morning, miss," one of the servants said, the one with the brown hair with flowers as accessories. I replied the same thing and smiled as she fastened the robe on me. 

I feel the fabric, "This fabric is very fine." The fabric was decorated with swirls and curls. The main color is dark, majestic blue with white streaks. 

She doesn't lift her head, but she said, with a smile, "Thank you, we brought it from the south."

The robe fits me nicely. It's almost like modern clothing, but a little touch of Japanese; the collar, that is. The length extended to my heels, which they brought in a pair of sandles. As for hair, it's in a bun decorated with hairpins. The hairpin is said to have given to me as a gift from Missus Lessa. They put makeup on me. Red lips. Coral cheeks. Soft eyes. And a little finishing touch on the eyebrows.

As I walked out of the bathroom and into the common room, Yixing and the boys sat and talked. When they saw me, their jaw dropped, "Ohhh . . ."

Luhan whistled and said, "Yixing, look at your woman."

Yixing turned around and his eyes widened, like he wanted to see more than he could. He himself looks handsome. SO handsome. He wore a black traditional button shirt with pants, tight at the calves and closed shoes. The boys' clothes seem similar. Yixing's cheeks flushed pink. 

He walked up to me and said, "I'm speechless, Suzuki." Then he leaned in my ear and whispered, "You look stunning, my lady. By that, I mean hot."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I blushed, along with the butterflies entering my stomach again. "What-what are we doing today?" I asked. 

Kai smiled and said, "Visiting your Earth family, but I'm not gonna be able to make it."

I tilt my head to the side, "Aww, why not?"

"Luhan and I gotta go back to our job on Earth. More souls needs to be rescued." Kai said, as he stood up and start heading out. 

"Wait, did you guys had breakfast?" 

"No, we don't eat, remember?" Luhan said. "Come on, we gotta go now." He pulled Kai and they left. I just realized that I don't feel hungry. People in Heaven eat for fun. 

"Bye-bye!" I said.

"Take care!" Kai shouted after disappearing out the door. 

I sat down and it's only me and Yixing in the room. A few servants stood in the room with us though. He looks at me and cleared his throat and I giggled. The redness in his cheeks are still there. 

"So where's Missus Lessa and Lord Yangzhi?" I asked him. "Or mom and dad?" I chuckled.

Yixing grabbed my hand, "They went out to fix some stuff. But! Kyungsoo and Bin will take us to where Hanjo is. We're gonna have a lot of fun!"

I laughed a little. He looks embarrassed and shy, probably still feeling it from last night. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter