Thank you, Zelo

Passionate Kiss

You can't pay attention at class, keep thinking that.. "Should I tell him? Is he really love me? Or just a lie? Is yes.. He don't need to worry bout it. Because I love you too, Daehyun."


 

After school, you walk back home and keep thinking the same question.

When you walk out the school gate, someone pad your head and said "(your name)! You dreaming?! Look! There's a dog poop infront of you!". You shocked and look down. "YAHHHH YOU! There's nothing okay!" You're mad and hit Zelo's arm.

 

Zelo is your best friend since 5 years ago. And he's the only guy that know all your secret. Everytime when you're sad he will be the first one to take care of you. You feel really thankful. Because you could meet a friend like Zelo. You hate the girl in your class is so annoying. But you have to accept it. Zelo is different classes with you. So sad. Sometimes you think that if Zelo is your crush... It will be nice.. Ehh no way. We're just friend. Best friend.

Daehyun is the one in your heart always.. Always.. His eyes, his hair, his y lips, his hand, his finger.. Everything.. You can't take over your eyes with Daehyun. Because.. You love him so much.

 

"Ouchh.. Okay okay I'm sorry~ I'm just joking!" Zelo apologize. You staring at him with your killer eyes. But he doesn't care bout it. "Ok. Tell me what happen? Daehyun again?" He asked. "No!! Is.. Just... Yes.. Is Daehyun again.. But this time is a big Big BIG TROUBLE YOU KNOW!!?!"

You talk too loud and everyone is looking at both of you. Zelo know that you're mad, so he pulled you and continue walking back to your home.

 

-At your house-

Your parents haven't comeback. Luckily. If they saw Zelo and you comeback together plus you're crying.. What they will think about it? Mm whatever. They're not here. So yeah.

"So.. What happen to Daehyun again?" Zelo asked. 

".... I.. I..kissed him.." you finally answered.  "OMG W-WHATT?! Hmm.. Mm.. Okay~ Mm isn't that good? You have a chance to kiss you crush! *laugh* " Zelo shocked and try it make you laugh. But no. You stare at him.

"Yah.. Yahh.. Stop looking at me like that. It's quite scary!" Zelo said. "What should I do now?! Huhuh.." You acting want to cry. But you fail.

"Come. Let's be serious" Zelo smiled and telling you how to settle the problem. You shared your bad feeling with Zelo. He nodded and keep calm to listen it.  Zelo stay at your home until evening before your parents comeback. 

 

The next day at school, you feel so blur and sleepy. You can't sleep well yesterday night.

 

 

- to be continue -

 

I just have to say that Zelo is so cute == haha! Next chapter will be more interesting! Please subscribe & comment! ^^ Thanks for reading!