With You

Passionate Kiss

OMG just now I typed until half and I accidentally closed the file goshhhh nvm I'll type again hahah XD I hope you enjoy the story for this last chapter! Thank you so much! :) and sorry for keep you waiting! ><


The next day is holiday, is the first date with Daehyun. You are extremely nervous and excited.

 

"Annyeong~!!" Daehyun smiled and waved.

"H-Hiii!!" You're too nervous to say hi to him.

He laughed abit with you cuteness. He pat your head and told you don't be so nervous just enjoy the date with him. He pulled your hand and both of you walking to a ice-cream shop. Both of you sitting at the ice-cream shop and enjoying one cup of sweet ice-cream. 

 

On that date, the revealed the truth that actually he had liked you the day you meet with him on your first day of school. Daehyun was not good around girls, so he asked Zelo for help even though they had only become friends. Daehyun said it was a deal. Daehyun suggested Zelo to know your heart. And Zelo were the closed to you, he was assigned to make you tell him you liked Daehyun.

That time when Zelo dropped his head and you supposed he was crying, actually he was smiling.

 

"Yah.. How can you do this to me? I hate you.." You started crying abit and you hit his arm lightly. But actually you're quite happy because you know that he likes you at first. You're very happy.

"Ok ok.. Don't cry~" Daehyun wiping your tears. 

"Yah! Come let's go!" you smiling and leaving your seats. 

"Where you-" Daehyun pulling your hands and stand up. But you cut his word again.

You put your fingers to his his precious lips. "Shhh~ Let me give you some punishment.." You said.

You kiss his y lips and this time you put your hand around his neck, he pull your waist to make both of you closer, deepening in the kiss.. Again.

 

 

- THE END -

 

 

So.. This is my first story haha ^^ I hope you really enjoy it!! I'm not really good in writing long story.. Anyway I've try my best to end the story. I'm really having fun being new here! I'll write some short story next time :)

Thanks for all my lovely subscribers! Remember to upvote and comment below! ❤️❤️❤️