Raining day

Passionate Kiss

Zelo keep looking at the floor is about to cry...


After Zelo told you that he likes you, you really feeling more confused. You feel so sorry but you've no choice. What? No way. Zelo is my best friend. You love him so much. You love him as friend. He's very cute & charming. But why he chosed you? There's so many girls better than you.. You confused.

"Oh gosh.. I'm really having headache tonight." You hit your head with your hand and continue walking back home.

 

"PLUSSHHH~~" suddenly raining heavily. You enjoy walk in the rain. You look up the sky, open your arms and looking the rain fall to yourself.

You closed your eyes. All your mind keep replay back all the happy moment that you with Daehyun. The first time we meet, become friends, go camping together, our classmate birthday party....

"JUNG DAEHYUN!!!! I! LOVE!! YOU!!!" You shouted and started crying. You don't care who's beside you, you just wanna spread out your feeling. 

Suddenly, you can't feel the rain. "Uhh??" you walk backward few step. "What is-" you accidentally hit on something behind you and feel shocked. You turn back and whopping your tears. 

You thought is a tree but IS DAEHYUN. He's holding an umbrella.

"Can we walk together?" Daehyun asked you softly. 

"... S..s...su.. Sure.." You replied and blushing.

 

Both of you silent all the way.

You looked towards Daehyun and saw his left arm soaked. He tilted the umbrella too much to your side and that left no shade for his left arm.

"D.. Daehyun! You arm is wet! Are you crazy?!" You took the umbrella from him and repositioned it.

"I think I should be the one asking that. You crazily standing and shouting in the freaking rain!" He replied.

You looked down, afraid to meet his gaze.

 

Did really he heard that..? I shouted just now.. Damn it.

 

 

- to be continue -

 

I just now hangout with my friend all day and now I feel so tired Zzz I'm sorry if this is too short ^^" I'll update tmr! Please subscribe and comment! Thank you so much! :)