Heart broken

Passionate Kiss

The next day at school, you feel so blur and sleepy. You can't sleep well yesterday night.


 

- At Class -

"Puing~ Puing~~!!" Zelo run to you and did aegyo. All the girls in the class fangirl-ing with his cuteness. "(your name)! Am I cute??" He did a wink to you. You ignore him and you head hit the table with a sleeping pose.

"Yah.. Today I'm in good mood don't be like that~" he said. "After school let's go dating okay!?" He continue talking. But you ignore him.

"OHMYGOD WHAT? DAAATINGGG?!" All the girls in the class feel so jealous.

Daehyun keep turn away and run away when he saw you at school. You're very sad.. You saw that a girl holding his arm and walk to library and kissed his cheeks. Your heart broken.

 

- After school on the way home -

"Come! Let's go!!" Zelo pull your arm. "Yah. What you want now? I've no mood to 'date' with you! You know that what happen yesterday right? What happen to you today?" you asked him. 

"Just... Want to say.. that.. I like you." Zelo replied.

"Gosh. What?! Leave me alone okay." You feel annoyed. You turn back and walk away.

Zelo pull your hand and hug you. Your face lying at his chest. You feel confused. "Are you really love Daehyun? Don't you ever think bout me?" Zelo asked. You push him away. 

"... Hmm.. Zelo-ah.. I think.. I think we just be friend, best friend.. Yes. I love him so much. Sorry.." you replied him.

"It's okay! If you're happy, I'm happy! I'm just kidding! Don't think too much okay~ We're best friend!" Zelo smile and pad your head. You nodded. "I really need to go now! Bye ma lovely friend!!" You hit his arm and walk away.

 

Zelo keep looking at the floor is about to cry...

 

 

- to be continue -

 

Im sorry guys! Yesterday I'm busy doing something I've no time to update. >< Later I'll update one more chapter okay :) Poor Zelo TT I'm sorry for writing Zelo so sad.. >< anyway enjoy it! Remember to subscribe and comment! Thanks for reading!!