I love you more

Passionate Kiss

Did he really heard that..? I shouted just now.. Damn it.


 

You stop walking. Daehyun look behind and run to you and cover you with the umbrella. 

"What happen?" He asked.

"Daehyun.. D-Did you heard everything that- whoa!!" You trying to ask him. But..

Daehyun cut your word by pulling you to him and crashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened and he dropped the umbrella, making both of you drenched in the rain. He put an arm around your waist and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you kissed him back.

The kiss was sweet and passionate, and you loved it.

After a while, both of you pulled back and gased for air.

Daehyun hugged you and whispered said "I love you more."

"Daehyun.." you whispered looking into his eyes. Both of you blushed.

 

You push him away because you thinking that the girl kissing his cheeks at school just now. He shocked.

"J-Just now who's the girl?? At school that kissing your cheeks?!" you're shy to look at him.

"Ahh.. Wait. Were you jealous?" Daehyun smiled.

".. No!! I'm not! I'm just.. Asking!" You lied. You face turn to red again.

"Hahah.. Ok. We're just friends. Classmates actually. She's a new student." He replied you question and smirking.

"Then.. Then why does she act liked she's so close to you?" You pouted.

"Because she is. She was my elementary school friend!" He replied. "HAH! So you're jealous? Someone jealous~~" he's singing.

"Aish. I'm not!" You ignore him and continue walking.

"Hey! Wait for me! Don't be-" he try to speak louder so you can heard it. And you cut his word.

This time, you pulled his tie and crashed your lips onto his. He was surprised. You pulled back and restated you forehead against his.

"Yes! I'm jealous! So this is your punishment! Hehe~" you smirked.

"Owh~ So next time I'll make you more jealous okay?" He smiled.

"Meh. I don't care." You try to act cool.

"Okay okay. Come let's go to your house. I wanna take bath~" he said.

Daehyun sneezed. You sighed.

"Hmm.. Wait. No! You should go to your house! Just nearby here only! Go go!" You said.

"Did you stalk he before? How do you know my house is nearby? Eheh~" Daehyun smirked.

"No comment." You continue walking. 

 

You with Daehyun has reached your house gate there.

"Take care my dear.. Don't get cold okay?" He winked.

"Yessir~" you reply with your soft voice and winked back.

While you walking back inside and try to take off your wet shoes, Daehyun shouted " (your name)! Actually.. You're quite a good kisser! See ya tomorrow!!"

You can see his face is getting red. So cute. You give him a 'OK' sign. You blushed and run inside your house. 

"This cute girl~ Hah- A CHUU!!" Daehyun sneezed. "Damn it I've to go home now." He talked to him self.

Both of you went back home and message each other.

 

Finally. You get the answer. Yes. Daehyun love you when the first time he saw you. Love first sight? You're happy and no need to worry anything. Both of you become sweet couple after that day. The raining day.

 

 

- to be continue -

 

Yeah~ Still have one more chapter to end this story T^T

Remember to subscribe and comment below! Thanks for reading!! :))