BLANK

Passionate Kiss

When you came out from the toilet.. Daehyun is standing outside of the toilet. 

'Is he waiting for me? Or just..?' you feel so nervous.


Yes. He's waiting for you. His face look so nervous.

"Erm.. Hi..(your name)" he said. You nodded. You can't even looking to his eyes. You feel so shy. ".. Just now.. Just now sorry for-"

You don't care what he said. And you kissed his lips again.

Daehyun's lips is so hot, soft, sweet and y. After the kiss Daehyun look so shocked. At the same time your face red as tomato. Daehyun hugged you. Because.. He want to feel your heartbeat.

"(your name).. I love you. Don't you know?"he asked. "..." you replied him and feel so confused. When Daehyun says that he love you, your mind like just BLANK. And you don't know what to say..

"Mm.. Daehyun.. I.. I..." you're trying to answer him. "NO! Please don't give me the answer now.. Pls don't.."he cut your word and hug you thighly. 

You didn't say anything after that. You feel so warm when Daehyun hugging you. You can hear that his heart beating very very fast. 

This is the very first time you get so close to Daehyun. Normally at class both of you didn't talk much. But today is so different.. 

You can't pay attention at class, keep thinking that.. "Should I tell him? Is he really love me? Or just a lie? Is yes.. He don't need to worry bout it. Because I love you too, Daehyun."

 

 

- to be continue -

Pls comment and add me as friend :D Thank you!