Kiss on my lips

Passionate Kiss

You're at class copying some notes at the white board there. Cause you sitting too far from the white board so you can't see the word clearly. You try to stand up and your head move infront to see the word clearly. 

"Ugh.. H...a..? P? Damn it what is that?" you said it softly. "Aishh!" the guys sitting infront of you said. When he turn back he accidentally kissed your lips. You push him away and shouted "YAH!" Both of you blushed .

All the class students looking at both of you and make a suprise face. Your teacher infront there don't know what's happeing just continue copy the notes.

"RING~~" the bell ring. Is recess time. You walk out the class and straight away went to toilet to wash your face. "BLUSHHH" you're face is wet. 

'OHMYGOD! You just kissed your crush. Jung Daehyun.' You keep thinking about it. You're face getting more red, because of the kissing scene keep replaying in your mind. 

When you came out from the toilet.. Daehyun is standing outside of the toilet. 

'Is he waiting for me? Or just..?' you feel so nervous.

 

 

- to be continue -

 

Yay! This is just the first part of the story :) I think I'll put more for chapter 2. Pls comment and add me as friend! Thank you for reading!

I'll update everyday~ ^^