Sick but still strong!

Our life...

He was sick that day…

“Oh my god Taeyang your temperature is really high! You need to rest” I said to him worriedly, “no, it’s nothing serious I can’t rest I have to record the song tod… –cough-“, “do you seriously think that I’m going to let you go?” I said, “Can you?” he said cutely, “sorry oppa… but you need to rest for today, I’ll call them and tell them that you’re sick, okay?”, “ok…” he said sadly, he really wanted to record it because everyone thought that he had a good voice especially with this song…

He was cold and shivering so I covered him with the sheets and slept next to him, he was so handsome even when he was sick, I called Seungri and told him to tell the members that Taeyang is sick, he immediately came and saw his best friend sick so he decided to stay with him tonight and told me to go home…

I was worried that night and I refused to go home, I called mom and told her that I’m going to stay at my boyfriend’s house and I lied to her and said that my friend Yuna is going to stay with us…

Taeyang asked Seungri to sleep at his couch and asked me to stay with him in the bed, I agreed happily but, Seungri frowned at his best friend s choice…

He sat up and jumped playfully on his comforting bed, when I was about to sit on his bed he pulled my arm and I ended up being on his chest, he hugged me really tight that breathing became so hard for me and I started chocking, I was so surprised on how he was so strong even though he was sick, my cheeks became so red that he kept laughing until he felt his stomach hurt…

I got off of him and quickly rolled my way to the edge of the bed, “goodnight” I said warmly before kissing his forehead and then I closed my eyes…

After he recovered from his cold, he immediately went off to the recording studio, he said that he is going to be late and told me to stay with Seungri and GD, of course I agreed… I mean, how can I say no to THAT?! I’ll be sitting there with Seungri and play with him, I’ll be sitting there with GD and laugh with him, and of course… I’ll be sitting there to watch over them even though I’m WAY much younger than them, because Taeyang doesn’t want them going out to a club or something, so I was the baby sitter…

I was cleaning the living room while they were playing on their playstation, the voice was so loud that I thought that I’ll be deaf at any moment, so I threw away the stuff I was holding and went to them, I was really angry that day!

I opened the door of their room to find no one, I was really shocked and scared that they might be on their way to that dirty club… I was running, shocked and really, really scared that Taeyang will find out, I got dressed and wore my winter shoes and ran to the front door, when I opened the front door I saw them on the stairs laughing and playing together…

When they saw me, Seungri asked “why are you frowning baby girl? Did something happen to Taeyang?!”, I sighed and said “no, I was scared that you and GD oppa went off to that club…”, GD laughed and said “ahh Mianhae Ji-sun ah, we didn’t mean to make you worry, we’ll be back in immediately”, “no, YOU two will go in right NOW!” I said angrily, “ok...” they said, they were really confused...

I went back in, changed to my comfy PJ and sat on the couch, thinking about the lie I said to my mum, I got sad and I really regret saying that, my mind went really off and I got sleepy, I was tired and my lower back was hurting me... it was really painful.

I woke up on his bed, I remembered that I was supposed to be in my house right now and tried opening my eyes but I couldn’t, I felt something really hot beside me and I got scared, when I opened my eyes and saw next to me, I saw Taeyang hugging me, he was sleeping, I smiled and kissed his lips lightly, but suddenly he kissed me back, I became hot and I thought that my heart was going to get out of its place at any moment, when the kissing scene finished, he opened his eyes and looked at me dearly, I was shy and got up and rushed towards the bathroom, I heard him chocking at me, I laughed half shocked and half happy... I went back home to see my mom sleeping in her bed, she seemed worried about me because I was late maybe, she woke up and looked at me with her red eyes, I laughed and said to her to get back to bed and sleep.