Things happen so suddenly...

Our life...

On Sunday...

“OMG! I didn’t know about this quiz!” I said to Taeyang, who actually studied to this quiz and didn’t tell me, “Mianhae, I forgot to tell you about it” he said it with a low tone, “nah, I forgive you’re my baby boy after all” I said cutely, “hey! I’m not a baby!” he said, “hey you got it wrong, I meant that you are my MAN” I said, “and you are my girl” he whispered in my ear.

“Hey you two! Taeyang stand in the end of the class, and Ji-Sun stand in the front of the class!” said the biology teacher, “meh, I’m over it” he said and went off, “omg, he just whispered to me!” I said with a really low tone, “did you not hear what I just said Ji-Sun ah?!” she said again, “Yes I did hear you!” I said and went to the front.

After we finished our exams while standing, I got cramped and couldn’t move because of that damned period!

“Are you okay?” asked Yoona, “no, I got cramps and I can’t move, I need to go to the nurse, I’m on my period” I whispered painfully, “what’s wrong Ji-Sun ah?” asked Taeyang, “it’s nothing, but I need to go home, I don’t feel good” I said, “do you want me to go with you?” said Taeyang, “no thanks, I will go with Yoona, oh! It’s Daesung, you can go with him” I said, “hey Ji-Sun how are you?” said Daesung, “I’m quiet alright, but I need to get fixed so, I’ll go to the nurse, see you later”, “okay see ya” said Daesung.

“Do you know what’s wrong with her?” Daesung asked Taeyang, “she can’t move and she refused to go with me to the nurse, so she must be on her period, she was standing all the time in the biology lesson because we were talking about something in the quiz so the teacher thought we were cheating and she separated both of us, poor Ji-Sun” said Taeyang.

After school…

“The goddamned nurse didn’t let me go home, I hate her so much!” I said to Top who actually understands why I’m so angry, he knows why girls get angry so easily.

We were on our way to a ramen shop, which actually makes ramen so good and delicious.

“Are you on your period?” he asked me while smirking, “what?! What is period? I don’t know what you mean by period” I said, I knew what is ‘period’ but I didn’t want him to think about it.

“We both know what it means” he said while looking at the ground , “Shut UP!!” I said frustratingly, “don’t ask about that stuff!” I said angrily, but I knew I was blushing, because my face gets red every time someone interferes in my ‘business’, and you know what I mean.

“Geez sorry” he said, it was REALLY awkward after that conversation, we both were quiet and no one talked, I got bored and said “where are the boys?”, “they went to the recording studio, Seungri is sleeping in the dorm, and GD is there to babysit him, because you know what Seungri does when he’s alone, right?” he said, “yeah, I think that he does that because he’s lonely and gets no attention” I said.

I know Seungri so well, he does ANYTHING to get people’s attention, I don’t blame him, he’s so lonely sometimes, so I go to their dorm and play with him ‘till he gets tired and sleeps, I think of him as a baby.

“Can we go to him right now? I miss him so much” I said while doing the cute puppy face, “why do you miss him? Do you secretly love him? I’m gonna tell Taeyang about that!” he said jokingly, “NO! I miss him as a friend!” I said, “pffft yeah right” he said, “I’m not lying to you!” I said hopelessly, “uhhh! Okay let’s go” he said.

We went to the dorm, he opened the dorm’s door and I ran to Seungri’s room, I quietly opened the room’s door and entered, I went behind him and shouted at him to wake him up, he woke up as if he saw a nightmare and shouted as loud as he can.

“hahahahahaaha” I laughed at his reaction, and what’s more funny is his face, “do you think it’s funny to scare people like that?!” he said angrily, he chased me and I ran as fast as I can ‘till I fell on his bed and he was literally over me, “now I got you!”, he tickled me as hard as he can, and I thought that I was gonna pee all over his bed so I got under his legs and ran to the guests bathroom, he couldn’t get me because he was so sleepy.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Ji-yong, he was waiting for me to get out of the bathroom, “hey” he said angrily, “oh hey there, why are you angry?” I asked, “because YOU interrupted me while I was sleeping and woke me up, and NOW I’m going to get REVENGE!” he said, and as soon as he got his hands on me, I ran as if I saw a ghost, I went to Top’s room who was changing his clothes, I opened the door and went in locked it and stood their shocked because of what I saw, “HEY YOU!! HOW COULD YOU OPEN THE DOOR ON ME?!” he said angrily, he was holding his T-shirt and thank god he was wearing some pants on, “I’m Sorry, I’m sorry!!” I said.

I immediately opened the door to see two angry men standing there with some water guns, “OH MY GOD, AHHHHH!!!” I shouted and I ran behind Top, he was shocked and ran to his bathroom, “I’m sorry you guys I didn’t mean to wake you up!” I said hopelessly, “ha ha ha, we got you and we are going to make you all wet” they both said, I ran to the front door before they could make a move and opened it…

I literally got INTO Taeyang’s lips when he opened the door…

My lips now are all red because I ran into him so strongly…

Both GD and Seungri were standing there, shocked, surprised of what they are seeing right now…

I didn’t talk, I was just standing there looking at the floor while holding my lips…

He took my wrist and pulled me outside the dorm, pushed me on the wall, and kissed me because it's been like million months since our last kiss…

It was too much to handle, so I was just standing there, half alive and half dead…
“You know that I can’t handle myself, I’m sorry if I hurt your lips” he said, I couldn’t say anything because THAT kiss happened so fast and it was so strong and my poor lips are gone maybe…

My heartbeat was so fast and I didn’t know what to do so… I cried, why? I don’t know, probably hormones…

“Why are you crying?” he said and pulled me to his chest, he hugged me and I just cried until all my tears got out…

His hug was so beautiful, he was warm and cuddly, and because of that I hugged him back, I seriously wanted to stay like this forever…

We got back in, to see all of the members except Daesung who had to finish his part of the song, they were looking at us, I couldn’t stand there so I just went to the kitchen to get some ice for my lips, because they were so numb and I couldn’t feel them…

“So what did you do to  the poor girl?” said Top, “I couldn’t handle it, I needed to kiss her…” said Taeyang who felt sorry about me, “did she cry?” said Seungri, “yeah” he said, “she deserves it” said the cold hearted GD, everyone looked at him with flaming eyes, “what? She deserves it because she woke me up from a happy dream! Don’t look at me like that!” he said, “you’re so cold hearted!” said the innocent Seungri.