School and stuff...

Our life...

“I hate chemistry…” said sad Taeyang, “yeah… me too” I said while looking at the clock, “hey! Cheer up! It’s only 10 minutes left ‘till the break!” I said to him while smiling, “I think that’s too much time left” he said looking at me with disappointed eyes…

The bill rang and everyone got out of the class expect us, “oppa! Are you going to sleep right now?!” I said angrily, “yeah, you can go out with whoever you want –yawn” he said while positioning himself to sleep, “oh my god seriously who will I go out with?! Yoona is not here and…!” someone closed my mouth shut with their hand, “shhhh, he’s asleep come on out” said Jonghyun while still holding my mouth.

We went out and I pushed his hand, “Ya! You’re not allowed to touch my mouth!” I yelled at him, “why?” he said curiously, “because you’ll ruin my gloss” I explained calmly, “uh-huh” he nodded, “hey dude!” greeted Minho with an English accent, “hey Minho! It’s been a long time since I last saw you!” said Jonghyun while hugging his best friend, “I came to this school just for you, none of the members are with you so I felt that you’re lonely and came here… who’s this cute girl?” he asked, “she’s my best friend Ji-sun, Ji-sun this is one of my members Minho” he said, “nice to meet you…” I said while bowing, I thought damn, he’s so cute! “Nice to meet you too” he said and bowed… we spent some time together, I actually talked about how cute Suzy because as I said before, Jonghyun and Suzy… they both need to be together… I think that Jonghyun started to like her… which is good!

After that conversation…

“Umm Jonghyun can you get me to Taeyang, I need to wake him up” I asked, “yeah of course” he said while leading the way…

“See you later” I said to Jonghyun, “bye” he waved me and went with Minho, “Ya! Wake up! I’ve missed you a lot this whole time!” I said to Taeyang who was actually snoring, “Ya!” I yelled loudly and smacked his back…

He woke up and looked at me with evil red eyes, he looked tired, “and who do you think you are so you could smack me like that?!! Come Here!!” he yelled while chasing me, I got scared to death and ran all around the school ‘till I stopped at a corner, he cornered me! He’s so fast!

“Finally I get to catch the little bird! Do you have anything to say to defend yourself?” he asked while smirking, “I-I’m REALLY sorry Taeyang I just wanted you to wake up and talk with me” I said while doing the cute puppy eyes, “do you think that I’m going to let you go when you do those weird looking eyes?” he said while showing a little mercy, “yes I think so” as soon as I finished my sentence, he pinned me on the ground and started tickling me so hard and so fast that I thought that I’m gonna stop breathing and die at any moment, he suddenly stopped and looked at me, I stopped laughing and got confused, “is that all you got?!” I said to him while flipping him over, I started tickling him so hard and I tried to be fast but couldn’t I was too lazy, “s-stop! Hahahaha” he yelled while laughing, I felt bad for him and stopped, he started breathing heavily because he couldn’t breathe while laughing.

We were in this awkward position where I was sitting over him and he was laying down, and the worst thing is that we’re on the roof and no one was around, I stepped up and lent him a hand so he could get up, “I’m hungry let’s get some food and get back here, the sky is nice today” I said while walking in front of him, “hey Ji-sun?”, “what?” I said, “we’re all covered in dust and dirt” he said while looking at me from head to toes, “OH MY GOD!” I said shockingly, the other members came in…

“Look at you two! What were you doing here on the roof?!” said motherly Daesung, sometimes he acted like a mother, “damn! That’s a lot of dust!” said TOP, “you two look like kids with the dust on you” said GD while laughing, “you two need to be in a picture right now!” said Seungri as he took out his hand phone and started taking pictures.

After 10 minutes of getting cleaned up, I took Seungri’s phone and scrolled down to see our pictures, I can’t deny that we looked like two cute kids.

“Ya Ji-sun ah! let’s change to our sports clothes, we can’t go down the stairs in front of so many people looking like two kids covered in dust!” said serious Taeyang, he actually cares about how he looks in front of people, “but who’s gonna get our clothes from our lockers?” I said while looking at Seungri, Taeyang and I looked at Seungri while smiling so he knows that we’re gesturing him to get our sports clothes, “god damn it! Okay I’ll go get your clothes! Give me your keys” he said while sighing, we gave him our keys and he went off, the numbers of every student’s locker is written on their keys so they don’t forget their lockers number, so Seungri will know what locker to open.

Top, Ji-Yong and Daesung were chatting about their new song ‘Fantastic baby’ which was stunning in my opinion, I was hearing them while standing with Taeyang, “hey, cheer up! We’re not gonna go down looking like this” said Taeyang, he thought that I was scared to go in front of the students looking  like this, “it’s okay with me to go down looking like this, I’m not worried, I was thinking about how you looked so y in your new song..” I said while blushing, “jinjja?! So It’s finally working! All the hard work to get these abs is working!!” he said while lifting his shirt up, “HEY! Don’t do this in front of me!!” I said while covering up my eyes, because I know that I’m gonna be blushing all day if I see his gorgeous abs, he laughed and took me hand holding them, “my little baby is cute, you’re just blushing so much today, so cute!!!!” he said while pinching my cheeks, “ow ow!, can you be a little more gentle?!” I said while rubbing my cheeks.

“I brought your clothes” said blushing Seungri, “thanks! Why are you blushing?” said Taeyang, “Oh snap!!!” I said while covering my face, “why are you blushing?! What happened?!” said mad Taeyang, “I think that he saw her bra’s” said genius Ji-Yong, How’d he know?!!!

“HEY!!!! YOU CAN”T SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!!” said Daesung, “How dare you touch her-… CLOTHES?!” said mad and blushing Taeyang, “it’s not my fault that she actually keeps her bra’s in her locker! Sunbae, don’t you have a closet at your house?!” said mad Seungri, “I keep them there so I can change my smelly clothes into new clean ones! And I take the stinky ones to our house and wash them and THEN bring them back to my locker you idiot!!!” I said to Seungri while smacking his head, “ow” he said while massaging where I hit him, “you know what, I’m done with this, can you two please change?” said calm Top, “and where do you expect us to change?” I said while blushing, “we’ll go out so you can change” said Top while pulling all of the members out, “and how do you expect me to change in the roof?” I said to myself, “I’m tired, let’s get this over with” I said, I changed fast because you never know who will go up here and see me .

I got out to see them waiting for me outside of the door, “I’m done! Taeyang you can go and-… where did you change?” I asked, I was curious when did he change and where, “I changed here” he said while smiling, “in front of them?!” I said shocked, “it’s okay, they saw me before so no worries” said blushing Taeyang, “uh-huh…” I said awkwardly, “so yeah let’s go! The bell rang and I think that we’re late to our classes” said worried Daesung, he’s such a nerd, “yeah let’s go” said Taeyang while holding my hand tightly, which was soooo cute, I couldn’t handle his cuteness!

After school…

We were at my house studying like nerds because exams are coming soon, “Oppa! Can we take a selfie together?” I asked Taeyang cutely, “seriously? Can you see how I look? I have bags under my eyes! Let’s do it when I get to sleep properly” said bored Taeyang, we were studying for a social studies exam and we ended up sleeping on the desk, I then woke up in the evening to see him sleeping next to me, he looked so cute, I just stopped for a moment to appreciate my lucky life and how I ended up being his girlfriend I thanked god for everything in my life and started waking him so he can study.

“Yah! Wake up! We still have more studying to do!” I said as I kept shaking him to death, “noo… Please let me sleep, just five more minutes pleeease…” he said lazily, “ok just five!” I said, I just ignored him and started studying, I know I at social studies so I studied hard and didn’t stop, yay me!

“wake up Taeyang! You have to study, why are you so stubborn?!” I yelled at him, “yah! What’s the time?” he said while looking at the wall clock, looking shocked, he pulled me from my shoulders and yelled “Yah! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!”, “and why are you so mad about it? Every time I tried waking you up, you kept saying ‘let me sleep for 5 more minutes’ I did everything to wake you up but you’re such a pain in the !” I said defending myself, “yeah, I know how much of a pain I’ am for you…” he said letting me go, I tapped his shoulders and said “I won’t get tired of your attitude, I simply love how stubborn you are, and I really love how cute you look while you’re sleeping”, he looked at me and smiled, “I love you”, he hugged me as if I’m his precious teddy bear, I hugged back and said “I love you too”.