FOUND A NEW CUTE COUPLE!!!~ :$

Our life...

Mom came with a tray full of: two cheese burgers and two mango juices and saw us hugging, “aww! You two are so cute!” said mom while smiling, I immediately broke the hug and looked down because you know, girls get shy... Taeyang just looked at mom with a smile on his face, DERP!

“You two are going to have cute babies when you get married!” said mom while putting the tray down, “MOM! Don’t say that! It’s so embarrassing!” I yelled while looking at mom and then I looked at Taeyang oppa to see him laughing his off as if she said joke, “Ya!” I yelled at him, “oh my god! Just see your face in the mirror!” he said while laughing, I got up and saw my face, ugh! Why face why?! Every time I get shy my face gets red like a tomato! So frustrating!

Mom whispered something in Taeyang’s ear and left, he was blushing when she left, “what did she say to you?” I asked curiously, “huh? Um… nothing…” he said while looking down at the ground, hmmm this is suspicious, “whatever, what time is it?” I looked at the wall clock, 9:54 pm, guess it’s time for dinner, I sat and looked at oppa who’s still lost in his thoughts, “hellooo? Anyone in there?” I said while waving my hands in front of his face, “what?” he said while looking at me, I got close to him and placed my ears on his stomach to see if he’s hungry, I heard a growl and laughed, “don’t you wanna eat? Mom prepared all this you know?” I asked him with a dorky smile on my face, “of course I want to!” he said while eating aggressively as if he never ate before, which is true, after school we went to the ice cream store and got a big cup of 7 scoops of mixed ice cream flavors, it tasted like heaven, I’m not lying! And of course, we never ate lunch because we were full of ice cream…

After we finished dinner, I took the tray to the kitchen and started washing the dishes, I wore a cute apron with a rilakkuma on it, I really loved this apron, it’s one of my favorites, Taeyang came and back hugged me without me knowing which made my heart beat so fast, he rested his chin on my right shoulder and kept breathing in my ear, which sent chills down my spine, “I think that you’re going to be a great wife in the future” he said softly with a smile, I can see it all because the sink is in front of a window, at night it’s natural that you can see your reflection on the window…

“It’s too early to say that, you know?” I said while blushing, “but you know that your future is with me right?” he asked me, “what makes you so sure about that?” I said with a smirk, I really wanted to see his reaction right now, he turned me with the speed of light and looked at me in the eyes, “so you’re going to dump me?” he said trying to be calm, I hugged him and said “no way I’m gonna do that! You’re the best and no one can ever take you from me! I said that just to see how you will react…” he broke the hug and said “never say that again okay?”, “okay…” I said while looking down, he was really close, he grabbed my chin as gentle as he can and slowly approached my lips looking at them, I closed my eyes waiting for it…and there it came, the lips I’ve been waiting for…

After that kiss, my head felt like it’s heavy and I was just about to fall unconscious but he held me tight to his chest afraid that I’m gonna fall, he lifted me bridal style and took me to my room, he rested my head on a pillow placed his hand on my forehead and his other hand on his forehead, he immediately went to the kitchen and brought a bowl full of water and ice cubes with a mini towel, he dumped the small towel in the cold water and squeezed it to get the water all out, and then placed it on my forehead, he kissed me on the cheeks, then he went to call mom…

How the hell can I get a cold before my social studies exam?! That’s so unfair! Mom thanked Taeyang, then he bowed respectfully and told mom to take care of me before he goes to their dorm, when he got out, mom came and took care of me, she made a hot delicious mushroom soap so I can feel better, she told me that she will call the school and tell them that I’m sick, I refused because I seriously studied hard for that test and I don’t want to forget all the information that was stored in my brain, she said that I can’t go, but I told her that this cold will just stay for a day no more! She sighed at my stubbornness and told me that I will go to school, finish the test and come back home, of course I agreed…

That night I couldn’t sleep peacefully, I was thinking a lot about that damned exam and I ended up sleeping at 3:00 am, mom woke me up and told me to get ready for school, I lazily went to the bathroom and did my daily routine, I wore my uniform and mom drove to school and dropped me there, she told me that she’s coming again to get me so I don’t get worried, I kissed her on her forehead and went in to our classroom, as soon as I entered, Taeyang came and hugged me tightly, he scolded me because I came and told me that I should’ve been resting in the bed right know, I told him that mom’s gonna pick me up after the exam so he doesn’t have to worry, I limply walked to my desk and started revising what I studied, when I looked at Taeyang he mouthed the word ‘hwaiting!’ which made me cheer up a bit, the teacher gave us the exam papers and told us to start, at first I was nervous but when I saw the questions, they were really simple, so I finished and told the teacher that mom will pick me up because I’m sick, he took the paper and told me to wait for her until she comes…

When she came, she entered the class and respectfully bowed to the teacher, because she’s obviously younger, and she told me that we have to go, I waved goodbye to Taeyang and Yoona, then I went home with mom…

On the way home…

“Mom I did good on the test!” I said happily, “really? I thought that your grades are bad on that subject” she said worriedly, “but I studied really hard for this test mom, and that’s why I finished before the class finished” I said cheerfully, I felt my head hurt the moment I finished what I said, and I rested my head on the seats ‘head rest’ or whatever it’s called, “hey what’s wrong? Are you feeling sick? Let’s go to the hospital!” she said, before I could protest, we were there, she closed the car and got out, then she opened the door for me and carefully held me when I was stepping out, she then took me in and seated me on the nearest chair and blah blah blah…

I got the perfect treatment and medication, the doctor told me not to move at all, and he told me to rest and stop thinking or worrying about anything, the doctors there are so handsome plus, they really care about their patients, but I was to dizzy to even talk so I just nod every time he tells me something…

We got home, and I got the rest I needed, Yoona called because she was worried about me, I told her that I was okay and that she doesn’t need to worry about me, she asked if I will come to school tomorrow and I said that I will, she got happy and said that she had some work to do so she will go, I said goodbye and ended the phone call, it’s weird that Taeyang didn’t call, but I just shrugged it off, maybe he’s working right now because as you know, he’s famous and stuff…

Jonghyun called and said that he’s coming to check up on me, and he said that he dragged Minho with him, I laughed and said that it’s okay, he’s my friend too, he ended the call, and suddenly I saw Suzy in front of my face…

“Ya! Can you please stop doing that!” I yelled and then coughed a bit, “hey! Sorry I scared you and sorry about making you cough…” she said awkwardly, “it’s okay, that’s your own way of saying hello, right?” I said while laughing, “hahaha! Guess you’re right” she said while scratching her head and looking down, “hey, cheer up! Your boyfriend’s coming!” I said while winking, “ya! I don’t have a boyfriend!” she yelled while blushing, “you know who I meant by your ‘boyfriend’ right?” I asked her hoping that she gets what I mean, “yeah… I guess that I love him…” Suzy said shyly…

“OMG, yes! Finally you love him I’ve been waiting for this moment!” I said while clapping and laughing because of my happiness and success, I then heard a knock on the door “Ji-Sun ah! Is this your room?” asked Jonghyun who just came, “yeah come in” I said while brushing my hair with my fingers because I’m supposed to look pretty even though I’m sick right?

“Hey girl! How are you? Are you feeling better?” he said while giving me a bouquet of pink and white flowers plus a cute smile on his face, I took them and said “aww! That’s so sweet of you! You didn’t have to bring these, Thank you…”, “no, it’s okay, that’s why we’re friends right?” he said while giving me little hug, “yeah, you’re right…” I said while hugging him back…

“Ji-Sun ah, did you recognize me?” said Minho with a smile on his face, “of course you idiot! You’re Minho oppa! How can I forget you?!” I said while scolding him and laughing at the same time, “because, people always forget about me for some reason…” he said with a sad tone, “aww, I will never forget about you” I said while blowing a flying kiss in his direction, being cute as always… :3

“Oh Suzy ah, I didn’t see you there, how have you been?” said Jonghyun to Suzy, “I-I’m o-okay…” she said shyly, I gave her the ‘try-to-look-cuter-in front-of-him’ look, she got it and pulled her hair band which made her hair fall in a dramatic and beautiful way, I seriously wanted to laugh that moment, I was about to laugh but stopped when I saw Jonghyun looking at her and Suzy looking at him, then Minho interrupted the romantic moment and said “I forgot! Hyung, aren’t we going to practice today?!”, “ya! Why didn’t you remind me in the afternoon?!” said pissed Jonghyun, “I’m sorry Ji-Sun but we have to go, see you tomorrow” said Jonghyun hurriedly while dragging Minho, “take care babes!” I said in a loud voice so they can hear me before they go, I looked at Suzy who was lost in her own world, “ya! You love him right?!” I asked to make sure, “oh my god… He’s so handsome…” she said while looking at me and blushing, “yeah, he’s handsome, good luck with him” I said while giving her a thumbs up, “thanks for that ‘look’ from before, it helped so much” she said while laughing, “hahahahahaha! You’re welcome!” I said while laughing my off.