birthday party!

Our life...

Today, I went off to see the great Suzy of the band miss a, she is an old friend of Taeyang and she knew that I’m his girlfriend so she invited me to “their” dorm to have dinner with her…

When I knocked on the door, “who’s there?” said Fei, “oh hello Fei, I’m Ji-Sun, Suzy told me to meet her here so can you open the door please?” I said happily, I never met them so I was really excited to see them in real life…

She said “of course, come in” and she opened the door for me, she was beautiful, she has some really cute eyes…

“Oh! Hey Ji-Sun, how are you?” she asked, “aniyonghasaeyo” and I bowed, “I’m good thanks for asking” I said shyly, Jia came and interrupted our greeting, I became really happy when I saw her, because she was my inspiration, and she was the one that has a great looking body that I have been preparing for.

“Hey there Ji-Sun, how are you?” she said cutely, “Oh! You know my name?!” I was really shocked, how did she know?!

“Oh yeah, Suzy told us all about you, she said you have a great personality and she said that you look cute when you are happy” said Jia, “Taeyang told her all that?!” I said, “You must be happy having a boyfriend like that!” said Fei while she was laughing.

I took off my shoes and went in with them, Suzy came from behind me and scared the sh*t out of me, “HEEEEY!!” she shouted, “AHHH!!!” I got scared and ran outside immediately.

They all laughed their asses off while I was shivering outside because it was winter, I went back in to see no one, everyone just disappeared, “hello?” I said, “happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Ji-Sun, happy birthday to you”.

Suddenly everyone appeared in front of me, including Taeyang and his band members, he was holding the cake, “blow the candle” he said happily, I blew it and as soon as I finished, he took the opportunity to steal a kiss from me.

Everyone was shouting, and I was really shocked from what was happening, he broke of the kiss and I literally didn’t move, he gave the cake to Suzy and hugged me REALLY tight that I thought that I’m being sqwooshed by a wall, “happy birthday” he whispered in my ear, “I love you” he said after that.

We partied all night until everyone went home, it was only me, him, and miss a, “hey, you two lovebirds need to go out to a romantic restaurant and make out” said the drunk Min, “yeah I agree to that too!” said Suzy, “me three” said Jia, I knew that Fei was the one that didn’t have an opinion because she was innocent, unlike the others.

“What?! No way that’s gonna happen!” I said angrily, “I agree to that too!” said Taeyang, “let’s go!” he pulled my hand and we said good bye, he pulled me to his car and pushed me in, we went to a park, it was so gorgeous because of the moons reflection on the water, we walked while holding hands then we sat on a bench in front of the moon.

 

“Do you remember? When we skipped school and went to this park? We sat on this bench and we ate the ramen that you made, it tasted really good with green peppers” he said, “yeah I remember when you laughed at the way I eat, you know it’s not my problem that I can’t eat with chopsticks, it’s hard to do that!” I said, “and when we went to the shopping mall with Ji-yong (G-Dragon), he picked clothes that looked so cute on you, do you know that he is a fashion-ista?” he said, “no, when the hell did he become a fashion-ista?!” I said, “since you became my girlfriend” he said, “oh now I remember!” I said, “so hey, Let’s go home! It’s 1:00 PM!” he said, “mom’s gonna kill me!! Let’s go!” I said hurriedly.

We went to an ice-cream shop, then we went to his house, we played on the wii, and then he dropped me at my house at 2:30 o’clock.

“Where were you?!” mom said to me angrily, “I was at my friends party, and you know that today’s my birthday so I can go anywhere right? It’s a HOLIDAY mom” I said, “and who’s that friend?” she asked, “it’s Yoona, don’t you remember her?” I said, “oh yeah, she is that cute friend of yours, it’s okay I can trust her with you” she said calmly.

I went to my room, changed my clothes, and found out that I’m on my period, I finally knew why my lower back hurts me, because I ate ice-cream while I was on my EFFING period.