The late chapter...

Our life...

After Suzy went back home, I immediately called Taeyang, he didn’t pay a visit plus, he didn’t even call me, I got worried, maybe something happened?

I was about to call him when suddenly someone knocked on the door, “who is it?” I asked, “I’m Taeyang can I come in?” he asked politely, “come in” I said while hiding under the sheets, I wanted to act sick so that he feels worried… sorry for being bad L

“Stop acting, I heard you laughing your off with Suzy” he said lazily.

“Why are you late? I’ve been waiting for your call” I said sadly while sitting on the bed so that I can face him.

“Sorry, I had some work to do” he said.

“It’s okay, at least you came” I said while kissing his cheek.

He immediately looked down shyly, so cute! I giggled silently so he doesn’t feel embarrassed,

“Oppa, why are you so awkward?” I said while laughing awkwardly.

“because I want to play a game that has been on my mind for a long time…” he said while smiling seductively.

“umm, what’s it called?” I said worriedly, he doesn’t smile like that unless there’s something cheeky on his mind…

“It’s called…” he got out a little paper out of his pocket, he placed it on his mouth, looked at my lips, and passed the paper to me through his mouth, “paper kissing game” he completed his sentence while smirking.

I looked at him half shocked half shy and held the paper after taking it out of my mouth, “oppa, we can’t pass the paper like this, we need two or more players, don’t you know the rules?” I said while smirking back at him.

“I know the rules, I just wanted to see how your reaction will be, so cute!” he said while pinching my cheeks adorably.

“Can you spend this night with me?” I asked because I’m so lonely... L

“only if your mother agrees..” he said matter-of-factly.

“omma!” I yelled loudly for her to hear, “nae?” she yelled back, “can Taeyang oppa spend the night with me today?” I asked while shouting, after less than a minute, she opened the door and said “what?”

“Omma, can oppa sleep with us just today?” I asked while doing the puppy eyes, “okay, he can sleep on the floor, I’ll bring an air mattress (it’s supposed to be a bed…) for him” she said and got out of the room, wait what?! My mum CANNOT agree this easily!

“wooow! Your mum is strange today she never agrees to this stuff” he said while doing the shocked expression, “yeah I agree to that too! But hey! You’re going to sleep with me in the same room! It’s going to be so much fun!” I said while jumping lightly, I think that I’m not tired anymore… hehe.

We kept on talking all night, until we fell asleep eventually, it was around 2:30 a.m when I checked if he was sleeping or not, I didn’t even sleep because of him, seriously how can you sleep peacefully with a snoring pig in your room?!

I went to the kitchen to get me some water but suddenly, I felt someone breathing on my neck, even though it felt ticklish, I felt scared and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of its place, I wanted to turn around but that someone held me in my place by simply back hugging me, “w-who are you?” I asked while stuttering, “I’m Seungri, don’t worry I’m not going to kill you or do something bad..” he said with his sleepy y voice, “then why are you holding me like this?” I asked curiously while trying to get out of his strong grasp, “because I’ve been thinking about something that I wanna ask you about”.

“And what is that question about?” I asked feeling a bit scared.

“Why did you steal Taeyang today? He’s supposed to be sleeping with me, do you know that?” asked Seungri.

“Because I’m lonely while you have your own hyungs to sleep with” I said getting a little bit pissed off.

“But he always puts me to sleep, I can’t sleep without him singing for me, his voice is so… calming” he said letting me go.

“I love his voice too, but can’t he just sleep with me toda-, wait, hold on! How did you get in our house?!” I asked a little bit loudly.

“I just opened the front door, simple” he said while smiling.

I face palmed at my mom’s ignorance of how dangerous it is to leave the door unlocked, I should lock the door myself the next time, keep that in mind…

“Soo, you’re going to sleep with us today?” I asked a little bit happily.

“If it’s okay with you…” he asked for permission so cutely!

“Of course but, you’re going to have to sleep on the floor, sorry for not having any couch in my room…” I apologized immediately.

“No it’s okay, at least I’m going to sleep with my hyung” he said hugging his panda plushy… adorable!

“Okay then leggo!” I said while leading the way.

I thanked god that the air mattress that Taeyang is sleeping on was made for two people, so that Seungri can sleep next to his hyung.

I said goodnight to him and slept. 

I woke up in the morning feeling crappy, can you ask me why? Because I have to go to school in like… 15 mins, and my mom is already pissed off that I’m late and stuff…

I limped my way to the bathroom but suddenly I tripped over something and fell on my face… Ouch!

I got up, looked behind me to see the oh-so-great Taeyang sleeping in the middle of the way… and my face hurts a lot!

Taeyang’s pov (oh my god! It’s my first time doing this!)

I was sitting in the middle of a forest, so quiet, so calm, I heard birds chirping, I saw little swans in the middle of a little lake, when suddenly a crocodile landed on me, what the-! Maybe I did something wrong and god sent a crocodile to eat me or something…

I woke up, the right side of my waist hurting me like hell, someone was lying on top off me, and I heard my oh-so-called girlfriend in pain, “umm, Ji-sun why are you on top off me?” I asked…

“I was walking my way to the bathroom when suddenly I fell on top of you, because you’re in the way and I’m too lazy to even look down to see where I’m going… explanation done!” she said talking non-stop, oh Ji-sun… when will you learn how to talk like an actual GIRL???

“Well, sorry for being in the way I won’t- your nose is bleeding!” I looked around for tissues to stop the blood from pouring out of her nose, oh there it is! Taeyang to the rescue~!

Ji-sun’s pov…

What?! My nose is bleeding?! Umm… I have to lay my head to the back so that the bleeding will stop right? I’m so genius!

“yah! Watch where you’re going the next time okay?!” he ordered me while cleaning my nose from the blood and I immediately nod so that I don’t have to hear his one hour long lecture of how to be careful when I’m walking… so boring!

“Ji-sun ah! I swear to god that if you don’t- what happened to your nose?!” asked mom while opening the door, “the floor face palmed me! And it hurts!” I said while acting all innocent…

“Watch where you’re going the next time idiot!” she said while leading me to the bathroom, “mom please don’t hurt me while washing my nose!” I asked pleadingly, “then let me do it!” said the oh-so-gentle Taeyang, “oh heeell nooo!” I said while pushing his hand away, “make it fast okay? You’ll be late for school!” said mom while giving Taeyang the complete responsibility of cleaning my nose, oh my poor nose~

“See? Your mom trusts me with this stuff, come here I’ll do it gently” he said while pulling me closer, “okay but be more than gentle please!” I asked while closing my eyes and pursing my lips, ooooh I’m so nervous! I hate skinship so much ‘cause it makes me frustrated, awkward and probably my face will be flustered after this…

It took him five minutes to clean my all the blood and stuff…

“Done! Quickly get ready before your mom kills me!” he said and he immediately woke Seungri up to go to their dorm and to get ready for school, since their dorm is in the same neighborhood as ours…

“See you in school, bye!” they waved me and quickly got out, “let’s go Ji-sun ah we’re so late” yelled mom from down stairs, “okay I’m coming!” I yelled back and ran to the car, thank god I didn’t fall again…

The most thing I like about school is that our uniforms are yellow, which is sooo cool~ I like bright colors! I bought a black backpack to go with it, I think that yellow and black is a great combination…

Before I entered the school gate, I remembered that I forgot to put on BB cream or foundation on my nose since it’s all purple and stuff… damn it I didn’t bring any of these supplies to school today! Wait! My locker has BB cream in it! Okay here’s the plan, I’ll quickly walk my way to my locker while covering my nose of course, open the locker, make a run for the bathroom and apply it on my nose! Leggo!

Before I made it to the bathroom, I stopped because someone was apparently standing in front of me, damn it! Get out of my way!

I looked up to see the most annoying person in the school… GD, “what?! Can’t you see that I’m busy?!” I said a little bit pissed off, “why are you covering your nose?” he asked trying to peek at it behind my hand, “because I fell on it and it’s all bruised, can I go now?” I asked trying to pass him but failing miserably…

“aww~ poor Ji-sun, but you can’t go, I need to ask you something…” he said, “what is it now?!” I said impatiently, “your ‘boyfriend’ is late, did you poison him in his sleep?” he asked trying to be funny, “no, he is late because he woke up late, may I go now? Please?” I asked while doing the puppy face because I know that there’s more questions after his first question!  God he’s so annoying!

 

 

 

Hi guys!! Sorry for the SUPER LATE up-date, school started 3 weeks ago and I'm already occupied with studying... hope you enjoy this and again.... mianhae, yoerobon....