Introduction..

Our life...

Hi, my name is Ji-Sun, I live in Korea, I think life in there is really happy and calm, I love the way I live.

I’m now 15 years old, I’m in my first year of high school, it’s really hard though, but I have some really reliable friends.

I met a boy named Taeyang and I became his girlfriend, he is sixteen years old and he’s in my class, he is going to be a singer and a dancer when he grows up.

He has a beautiful voice; whenever I hear his voice I’ll become sleepy. Sometimes he puts me to bed and kiss my forehead.

I went to school today to see him waiting for me outside in the snow, I ran to him and hugged him really tight, he hugged me back and said ‘Oh Ji-sun ah, where were you? You are late for school!!!’, ‘Mianhae oppa, I slept really late last night, I had some work to do, kkaja’, and we went to class.

I sit at the end of the class, whenever the teacher is not looking, he’ll throw a letter at me, and he started doing that when we first dated.

His first letter was really romantic, I mean look at it! It’s so cute!!

“Dear Ji-Sun,

    Whenever I look at your eyes, I feel dizzy...

    Whenever I hear your voice, I feel happy…

    Whenever I see your cute smile, I think “wow! Look how

    Cute She is!” and thank god that you don’t love anyone…

    I want you to be mine…

    Mine forever…

    From your lover, Taeyang”

When I first saw the letter I was really surprised that there’s someone that actually loves me, when he first talked to me he was really confident, which made me love him.

I saw his friends, they are really cute, the first one was named TOP, and he has a light blue dyed hair which really suits him, the second one was G-Dragon, he has that really cute smile and he acts cute when he’s alone with someone, and the third was Daesung, when he’s in trouble, he always calls his best friend TOP to help him, and finally the youngest one of them all, Seungri, he is handsome, y and single, Taeyang is his best friend and he relies on him… aren’t they cute?