Survivor

The School For Dangerous Boys

Siwon started to deal with Kyuhyun's arm fast. He cleaned Kyuhyun's arm wound, washed it, applied antiseptic cream, and wrapped it up.

" KYU!!! KYU, WAKE UP!!! PLEASE!!! ", sobbed Sungmin as he shook Kyuhyun's limp body.

" Get him to the bed! Someone grab his legs! ", shouted Leeteuk as he carried Kyuhyun's arms.

Yesung grabbed Kyuhyun legs and they brought him to one of their beds. Sungmin was weeping bitterly while Ryeowook tried his best to console him.

Siwon felt Kyuhyun's pulse.

" His pulse is pretty faint. He's lost a heavy amount of blood. ", he said gravely.

" DO SOMETHING!!! KYUHYUN IS MY DONGSAENG!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM, I WOULD'VE BEEN TORN TO PIECES BY THAT ING CREATURE!!! I OWE EVERYTHING TO KYUHYUN!!! ", wailed Sungmin.

" Calm down, Sungmin hyung. We'll do everything we can-- ", Zhoumi started to say, but he was cut off by Sungmin.

" CALM DOWN?! CALM DOWN!? CALM DOWN!??! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ING CALM DOWN, WHEN MY DONGSAENG IS BADLY HURT!? WHO KNOWS, HE MIGHT BE SLOWLY DYING RIGT NOW BEFORE OUR EYES AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!! ", shouted Sungmin as he punched the wall, leaving his knuckles sore and swollen.

After his outburst, he broke down sobbing. Henry and Zhoumi kneeled down beside Sungmin and comforted him.

" Sungmin hyung, we'll do everything we can to bring Kyuhyun back. ", said Siwon.

" Let's get started. The sooner, the better. ", said Eunhyuk.

" Wait! What about Shindong hyung's ankle? ", asked Donghae.

" I'll fix that. ", said Siwon.

He got out an ice pack and pressed it to Shindong's ankle. Hankyung took over and helped his dongsaeng with his ankle.

" Let's get nursing! ", joked Kangin, who was trying to lighten the mood a little, but all he got were head whacks.

*****

For many days, Siwon, Yesung and Kangin nursed Kyuhyun back to health. They changed his bandage and cleaned his wound daily. But the problem was that Kyuhyun wasn't waking up yet.

One day, Sungmin sat by Kyuhyun's side. He held his cold hand and cried softly.

" Kyu, please wake up. Mianhae, dongsaeng, mianhae... ", he whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Just as he stood up and turned his back to the sleeping figure, a groan, barely audible, emitted from Kyuhyun's pallid lips.

" Kyu? ", asked Sungmin, his hopes rising.

" Mmmmmh~ ", came the weak response.

" Oh, god. Oh, god! OH, GOD!!! SIWOOOOOOOON~!!!!! YEEEEEESUUUUUUUNNNNG~!!!!! KANGIIIIIIIIIIN~!!!!! HE'S AWAKE!!!! KYU'S AWAKE!!!!! " screamed Sungmin in joy as he ran to get Siwon and the others.

Siwon, who was napping on his bed, awoke with a start and fell off his bed. Yesung, who was staring out through a barred window, almost fell off from the ledge. Kangin, who was excercising with a dumbell, almost dropped the heavy weight on his foot.

" Huh??? Really??? Where??? ", asked Siwon whose surprised eyes were as big as the full moon now.

" Come and see! ", answered Sungmin excitedly as he pulled him by the arm.

When they reached Kyuhyun, he was slightly and writhing a little.

" Kyu! Kyu! Kyu! ", called Sungmin as he held his dongsaeng's arm gently.

" Uhhhh...... ", came a soft, pained moan.

The four of them held their breaths.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I'm famished. ", was the weak, soft reply.

" OH, MY GOD! KYU!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! ", shrieked Sungmin happily as he hugged Kyuhyun tight.

" Hyung....you're squashing me... ", complained Kyuhyun weakly.

" Mianhae, but I'm just so happy you're alive, Kyu!!! ", squealed Sungmin as he clapped his hands in delight.

" Whaddya expect? I'm Cho Kyuhyun. ", rasped Kyuhyun as he cracked a forced smile.

" I know, I know. Come, let's get you something to eat. ", smiled Sungmin as he helped him out of bed.