New Friends

The School For Dangerous Boys

The next morning, a ray of sunlight hit Kyuhyun's eyes harshly. He blocked his eyes with his hand and sat up groggily. Everyone else was still asleep.

Sungmin was sleeping quietly with his thin cotton blanket wrapped around his arms, torso, waist and legs.

Leeteuk was lying comfortably on his stomach and snoring softly.

Hankyung was also lying on his stomach with his blanket twisted around his stomach.

Heechul was sleeping properly with the blanket still neatly placed on his body.

Shindong was curled up into a ball, the blanket and pillows in disarray.

Kibum was facing the wall, sleeping silently.

Donghae had his face buried in the pillow and he was murmuring in his sleep.

Eunhyuk was curled up under the blanket.

Ryeowook had one leg and one arm sticking out of his blanket.

Kangin was buried under his blanket, grumbling and groaning in his sleep.

Yesung had one arm over his eyes and the other arm on his stomach, while his legs were twisted among the blankets.

Siwon was sleeping on his side and his head was under the pillow.

Henry was tossing and turning in his sleep.

Zhoumi slept with his back facing the wall, one hand under his head and the other under his pillow.

Kyuhyun got up and sat at the edge of his bed. He ran his fingers through his disheveled hair and jumped down from the top of the bunk bed he shared with Sungmin. He landed on the ground as stealthy as a tomcat.

He went to the sink and washed his face thoroughly. Then, he shook his head to get some water droplets out of his hair.

" Another day... Probably more torture... When will we ever manage to get outta here? ", thought Kyuhyun.

He sat down near the window and looked outside. The outside world looked so serene and green.

" Many have already died... I can't let my friends die...or suffer as I already did... ", thought Kyuhyun as he unwrapped the bandages on his right arm.

Horrific scars of the dog's teeth, the bullet scar and the knife scar were still there. Kyuhyun knew he would most probably bear those scars for the rest of his life.

" We have to get out of here. And fast or we might all die. ", thought Kyuhyun as he wrapped his arm again.

The opening of the cell doors caught his attention. He hardly had time to really register what was going on when he felt someone jerk him up from the window roughly and toss him out of the cell like garbage.

His friends were jerked out of their beds rudely and thrown out onto the hard floor. Other boys were also pulled out, some sleeping and some awake and some half-asleep, and thrown out onto the ground roughly.

The guards made all the boys get up on their feet and march out to a large open compound. There was a basketball court( with a basketball, of course), exercising equipment and benches.

Some of the boys played basketball with each other, while others exercised or just stood with their cellmates and chatted about their own things.

" What a rude awakening they gave us. ", grumbled Heechul as he straightened his messy hair.

Siwon walked over to the exercising equipment, grabbed a dumbbell and started to exercise his arm muscles. Donghae ran over to play basketball with other people.

" Well, we've got nothing else to do but talk. ", sighed Ryeowook as he leaned against the wall.

" Kyuhyun! "

" Kyuhyun hyung! "

Kyuhyun turned his head and saw Hyun Seung and Jonghyun rushing towards him. Kyuhyun ran towards them and shared a group hug with them.

" Are you guys okay? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Ne, we're fine. ", answered Hyun Seung.

From behind Jonghyun's shoulders as well as Hyun Seung's, Kyuhyun noticed two groups of boys approaching from behind them.

" Guys, who's that? ", asked Kyuhyun.

Jonghyun and Hyun Seung turned around to see the boys.

" Oh, they're my cellmates. ", replied Jonghyun.

" And mine too. ", added Hyun Seung.

The group of boys walked up to them.

" Kyu hyung, they are my cellmates. ", said Jonghyun as he pointed to a group of 4 boys.

" Annyeong. SHINee imnida. ", said the four boys.

" I'm Onew. ", said a boy with neck-length hair.

" I'm Key. ", said a boy with a half-shaved hairstyle.

" The name's Minho. ", said a boy with a crew-cut hairstyle.

" And I'm Taemin, the maknae. ", said the last boy with brown, shoulder-length hair.

" We saw you when you picked a fight with the guard a couple of weeks back. ", said Onew.  " No boy has ever dared to defy them, so you're like a legend in the school. "

" Yeah! ", agreed Taemin.  " You're awesome, man! "

" Thanks, I guess...? ", said Kyuhyun.

" Hey, wanna be pals? ", asked Key.  " You're a good friend of Jjong hyung here, so we wanna be friends too. Is that okay? "

Kyuhyun looked at Jonghyun, who was clasping his hands together and pleading him with his eyes to say yes. Kyuhyun agreed, for his friend's sake.

Kyuhyun turned to Hyun Seung and his cellmates.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Beast imnida! ", said the five boys.

" I'm Doo Joon, their leader. ", said a boy with short, spiked-up hair.

" The name's Junhyung. ", said a boy with brown, crazy hair.

" I'm Yoseob. ", said the boy with blond hair.

" I'm Gikwang, Yoseob hyung's best friend. ", said a boy with muscular arms.

" I'm Dongwoon. ", said the last boy with chestnut-brown, spiky hair.

" We saw you too when you retaliated against the guard. We wanna be friends. Is that fine? ", asked Doo Joon.

" It's cool with me. ", shrugged Kyuhyun.  " You gotta ask my cellmates if they're cool with it. "

Beast and SHINee asked Super Junior, which was accepted. Formalities were exchanged and new friendships bloomed between all of the boys. They all stayed together until it was the end of break.