Another Is Caught!

The School For Dangerous Boys

Kyuhyun didn't do anything much for the past few days, except kick the bars of the cell and cuss at all of the guards passing by. He didn't eat anything or sleep at all.

Finally, one day, Sungmin approached him. He looked at Kyuhyun sitting near the door of the cell and almost wanted to cry at seeing how different he looked.

Kyuhyun had dark rings under his eyes and his voice was hoarse. He looked so pale and thin from lack of food and water. His breathing was raspy and weak. He was too weak to move or say anything. His body looked like a pile of skin and bones instead of the strong boy he was.

" Kyu... ", he said.

" Le...leave me alone, hyung.... ", came a soft gasp.

" Kyu, you can't go on like this! You haven't eaten or slept for days! Stop torturing yourself! "

" Leave me alone. ", came another gasp.

" Kyu, come on! Do you want to die?! ", Sungmin shouted.

" Yes. ", came the weak reply.

" Kyu, stop it! Listen to me! There's nothing more we can do. "

Sungmin lifted Kyuhyun from the floor and carried him to Siwon who was reading. Kyuhyun felt so light like ash that Sungmin was afraid that his dongsaeng would just die like that in his arms.

" Siwon! Please help my dongsaeng! ", he broke down.

Siwon looked up from his book and gasped.

" What...how...what happened to him??? "

" No time to explain! Just help me save him! ", Sungmin cried.

Siwon poured some water into a cup and held the cup to Kyuhyun's lips. He coaxed Kyuhyun patiently to drink the water. Kyuhyun refused at first, but when a drop of water softened his parched lips, he weakly held the cup and took big gulps to soothe his dry throat.

Siwon then took a secret stash of bread that he stole from a restaurant the day before his capture from his bag, broke off a slice and gave it to Kyuhyun to eat. Kyuhyun ate it in one go, bacause he was starving.

Siwon, with all the patience in the world, nursed Kyuhyun back to health and made sure he got enough rest to recover. Kyuhyun slowly recovered and soon was all better.

He thanked Siwon for his patience and his time.

" Kamsahamnida, Siwon-sshi. Without your patience and time, I would have been gone by now. ", he smiled.

" You're welcome. ", smiled Siwon.

" Siwon, can you introduce us to your friends? ", asked Sungmin.

" Sure. ", he replied as he grinned, showing off his dimples.

One by one, they were introduced to their cellmates. They were friendly to each other, despite the fact that they were all different and troublemakers.

" Has anyone escaped from here? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Aniyo. It's impossible. Only a few are chosen to be released once in a while. ", sighed one boy sadly.

" But, Leeteuk hyung, has anyone ever tried? ", Kyuhyun asked.

" Ne, one. But he was caught and flogged to death. ", he answered, going pale.

" Who? "

" A murderer named Im Jin Kyoung. He murdered 23 people in one night at a nightclub. "

" That's a lot. ", whistled Sungmin.

" Ne, it is. Boys like him should be here in this school. Not us. ", Leeteuk sighed sadly as he shook his head.

" We only steal and cause a little bit of trouble. Other than that, we don't murder people like Jin Kyoung. ", added Siwon.

" What do you guys do? What did you do, Eunhyuk? ", asked Sungmin.

" I stole from a family of five. That's it. I didn't kill anyone, yet I got captured. Heck, yeah, I fought with other boys in my neighborhood, but that doesn't make me dangerous. ", he shrugged as he leaned back in his chair.

" To this school's leader, you are, hyung. ", said a boy sitting next to him.

" I know, Donghae. They capture any troublemaker they see on the road, you see. "

" They are always jumping out at unexpected moments. But in your case, they made a flaw by knocking something over. That gave them away. ", said a small boy with milky skin.

" What did you do, Ryeowook hyung? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Nothing much. Steal a little, get into fights with others, cause a little trouble. ", he answered as he flipped a lock of chestnut hair from his face.

Suddenly, they heard a clang and grunts of protest. They tensed. That could only mean that another boy had been caught!

" Let me go! Get your fugly hands off me! ", said a familiar voice that Kyuhyun knew too well...

" Jjong? ", he cried out as he held the bars of his cell.

" Kyuhyun hyung!? You're here? ", asked a shocked Jonghyun as he was marched past his cell.

Jonghyun looked stunned for a moment, but then his instincts seemed to take over him. He attacked the guards holding him and rushed over to the cell Kyuhyun was in.

" Hyung! How did you get in here? ", he asked as he peered through the bars of his cell.

" I got wounded and I was thrown in here with another boy. How did they capture you?! ", Kyuhyun asked.

" I was looking for you for days, when these men in black surrounded me and caught me! Hyun Seung hyung teamed up with me to look for you! "

" Turn around. I'll release you and you must escape to look for Hyun Seung and warn him! ", urged Kyuhyun.

Jonghyun quickly turned around with his tied-up hands to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun worked frantically to release his friend. When he was about to pull the ropes off, the guards recovered from their unconsciousness and seized Jonghyun away roughly.

" Hyung! Help! ", shouted Jonghyun as he struggled wildly.

" Jjong! ", Kyuhyun cried as he shook the bars of his cell.

Jonghyun was dragged to a cell with 4 other boys and he was shoved in so roughly that he fell to the cold floor with a bleeding lip.

Kyuhyun saw from his cell a cute-looking boy lean over Jonghyun and untie him with the help of a raven-colored hair boy.

" Kyuhyun hyung! ", Jonghyun called from behind the bars of his cell as he sank to his knees in despair.

" Jjong! ", Kyuhyun shouted back.

They looked into each other's eyes. Hyun Seung was now in danger and most importantly: There was no one to warn him now.