A Discovery

The School For Dangerous Boys

Kyuhyun, Super Junior and the others were jostled back to their own cells and thrown back inside roughly. Each boy picked themselves and their friends up from the floor.

 

" Psh. Rude. ", grumbled Heechul as he dusted himself.

 

" This can't go on. We have to think of a way to get outta here, you guys! ", said Kyuhyun.

 

" We can't. Even if there was, we wouldn't stand a chance against all the school's security forces. ", said Hankyung.

 

Every boy in the cell voiced his agreement, but Kyuhyun seemed to notice particularly Kibum who was awfully quiet throughout the whole debate. He went over to the quiet boy and knelt beside him. Kibum took notice of the younger male's presence and looked up with curious eyes.

 

" Kibum hyung? "

 

" Yeah? "

 

" Anything wrong? "

 

" No. "

 

" What are you thinking about? "

 

" Something. "

 

" Well, what is it? "

 

" Nothing. "

 

" Hyung!!! ", Kyuhyun sighed exasperatedly, getting irritated by the short answers Kibum was giving him.

 

" Fine. ", sighed Kibum.

 

At that point, everyone's attention focused on him. Kibum was usually the quietest and smartest among them all, so when he spoke, it might mean it was a good idea. A really good one.

 

" Well... I'm not sure whether this will work, but... Follow me. ", said Kibum.

 

He went over to his shared bunk bed with Siwon and pushed the bed a little to the side with Siwon's and Kangin's help. Then, he moved a box with Siwon's secret stash of food over to reveal a gaping hole in the ground big enough to fit a person twice Ryeowook's size.

 

" Last night, I looked under the beds at night and found the wood rotting here. So I peeled the boards away to find a cavern down here. I crawled down and found a long trail. "

 

" This is great! We can save the others too! ", said Kyuhyun happily as he hugged a sheepish Kibum.

 

" But how are we going to get everyone out in time? Even when the guards are away, there are the security forces and dogs patrolling the area! ", said Eunhyuk.

 

" No, wait. They only patrol the outside and inside of the school at certain hours, right? ", asked Kyuhyun.

 

" Yeah, that's right. ", said Heechul.

 

" And the guards all leave when they're having a celebration or for some emergency, right? ", Kyuhyun asked again.

 

" Yes. ", said Donghae, still not getting what Kyuhyun was implying.

 

" If we have the right tools and enough supplies, we can free our friends from this school! ", said Kyuhyun.

 

" How are you gonna get our friends'  cell doors open as well as ours? Whaddya gonna do? Magic it open? ", joked Shindong.

 

" Magic...magic... Shindong hyung, that's it! You're a genius! ", said Kyuhyun.

 

" Huh? ", said Shindong.  " But I was only joking! "

 

" The best joke ever! One thing's for sure, we're gonna win. ", smirked Kyuhyun and walked to the door of their cell.

 

The other boys looked at each other in confusion.

 

" Jjong? Hyun Seung? ", called Kyuhyun.

 

The said boys approached their cell doors and peeped through the bars.

 

" Yes, hyung? ", they answered in unison.

 

" Have you got pins in your cells? Ours does. ", asked Kyuhyun.

 

" Yeah, I found some in my cell. ", said Jonghyun.

 

" And mine too. Why? Anything wrong? "

 

" One thing you need to know: we're about to hightail it outta here. ", smirked Kyuhyun.

 

Jonghyun and Hyun Seung stared at each other for a while with confused looks and when then they got what Kyuhyun was saying, they exchanged a knowing smirk. The three of them exchanged thumbs up before creeping back into their cells.

 

" So, what's the plan, Kyuxian? ", asked Zhoumi.

 

" Okay, first, we each need to make a fake us. ", said Kyuhyun.

 

" Huh? ", said Henry stupidly.

 

" Trust me. And I know just who to ask to get the right supplies... ", smirked Kyuhyun.

 

 

Hello!!! Sorry to keep you all waiting with my hectic schedules!!! Hope this chapter was good enough to make it up for your patience!!! :)))