Mission

The School For Dangerous Boys

The next morning at 6:45 AM, Kyuhyun got up first and changed. Sungmin was still snoozing peacefully as he curled up a little. Kyuhyun laughed in his mind and, with much difficulty, carried Sungmin into the sleeping bag.

After he took care of that, he grabbed a sling bag from his backpack and a black motorbike helmet. He then ran to an old canvas sheet a few inches away from his tent. He pulled the sheet off to reveal a sleek, silver motorbike and pushed it out into the empty, dark street.. He whipped a bunch of keys out of his pocket, inserted one into the bike's ignition and started his bike.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bike started up. Kyuhyun put his helmet on and zoomed off to Hongdae River as fast as he could.

*****

He arrived at the river at 7 AM. He took off his helmet and skipped a couple of rocks while waiting for his friends. Just then, he heard a crunching of gravel behind him. He turned around and saw a boy walking towards him.

The boy had spiky, golden-brown hair, a mischievous face and he had abs that complemented his peach-colored skin. He wore a black leather jacket, biker boots and he wore sports shades. It was Jonghyun.

" Annyeong, Kyu. "

" Annyeong, Jjong. "

" You're on time...as usual. ", smiled Jonghyun.

" I'm always early, Jjong. It's Hyun Seung you should be concerned about. He's always late for everything. I don't know how his boss doesn't fire him for being late for missions. ", smirked Kyuhyun.

" Yeah, I know, right? If I were Hyun Seung hyung's boss, I'd fire him in one second flat with no regrets. "

" Haha! Maybe he hypnotized his boss to make him say that he is a very good worker and that he should keep him or he will regret it! ", laughed Kyuhyun.

" Hahaha! Yeah! ", agreed Jonghyun.

The both of them were laughing so much that they didn't see or hear Hyun Seung approaching. He walked up to them and shook his head at the two laughing like idiots. They were now crying from laughing too much. Jonghyun was holding his chest so tight because it hurt and he was guffawing out loud. Kyuhyun was in a fit of hysterics and his laugh was choked because his lungs hurt.

" Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such childish friends I have. ", tutted Hyun Seung.

" Oh! Hyun Seung hyung! You're on time! ", said Jonghyun in surprise.

" For the first time! Hurrah for Hyun Seungie! ", cheered Kyuhyun as he crushed his friend in a hug.

" Arrrgggh...K--Kyu,....y--you're...squash...ing...me...l...et...go! ", gasped Hyun Seung.

" I'm not gonna let go... ", smirked Kyuhyun evilly, tightening the hug.

" EvilKyu! ", shouted Hyun Seung as he wriggled out a hand and whacked Kyuhyun's head.

" Will you two cut it out now!? We have a mission to do and it's already 7:07 AM! The earlier we start, the better! ", said Jonghyun impatiently as he showed the time on his mobile phone.

" Arasso! Let's go! Ka ja, ka ja, ka ja! ", hooted Kyuhyun and Hyun Seung in unison.

" We'll have to ride with you on your bike, Kyu.We can't walk there; it's too far. ", said Jonghyun.

" Arasso. Here. ", answered Kyuhyun as he threw them some helmets from his bag.

Hyun Seung and Jonghyun wore their helmets as Kyuhyun started his motorbike. His friends climbed on behind him and held onto each other tight. Then, Kyuhyun revved up his bike and they roared off with the wind howling in their face.

" OH, MY ING GAWD! WE ARE GONNA ING DIE!!! ", screamed Hyun Seung at the top of his lungs. " YAAAAH!!!!! SLOW DOWN, MAN!!! YOU ARE GONNA KILL US ALL, KYU!!!! ", shrieked Jonghyun.

*****

Half an hour later, the trio arrived at the School For Dangerous Boys. Jonghyun and Hyun Seung peeled themselves off Kyuhyun's motorbike with chattering teeth and shaking bodies.

" K--K--K--Kyu, n--n--next t--t--t--time, s--s--slow d--d--down. ", chattered Jonghyun in fright as he took off his helmet.

" I'm gonna puke and I'm seing stars. ", said Hyun Seung as he rushed to a clump of bushes.

As Hyun Seung started throwing up, Jonghyun pulled out his phone with shaking hands to scan the school while Kyuhyun hid his bike in a safe place. The school was huge about 10 stories high. It looked old, gloomy and deserted.

" We shouldn't be seen hopefully. ", said Jonghyun.

" Wae? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Hardly anyone comes out of the school. No watchdogs, no guards, no security cameras. But that doesn't mean we won't be caught if we aren't careful. This place is full of secret traps that almost no one can see. So, don't get too cocky, arasso, Kyu? "

" Ne, ne. I won't be, Jjong umma. "

" Brat. "

" Umma. "

" Cocky hyung. "

" Dongsaeng. "

" Hey! "

" Neh~ ", sang Kyu and gave Jonghyun a mehrong.

Just then, Hyun Seung came back from the bushes. He groaned a little as he held his tummy with one hand and his mouth with the other. He looked nauseated and dizzy.

" Woah, hyung. Done your...ahem...business yet? ", asked Jonghyun, trying very hard not to laugh.

Kyuhyun sniggered and pretended to cough. Hyun Seung just nodded his head weakly as he leaned between Jonghyun and Kyuhyun for support.

" Let's get going. ", said Jonghyun.

" Arasso. ", answered Kyuhyun and Hyun Seung.

" Watch out for traps. The traps are cleverly hidden, so wear these. ", said Jonghyun, passing them both a pair of high-tech, see-through glasses like his. The glasses were cleverly disguised to make them look like ordinary sport shades.

" Gomawo. ", they said as they wore the glasses.

" Let the mission begin! Dun-dun-dun-DUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!! ", joked Kyuhyun, pretending to play scary piano music with the sound effects.

" Kyu!!! ", said Jonghyun and Hyun Seung in unison.

" Arasso, arasso! I'm coming! ", he said, stopping his monkey business and running off to catch up with them.

" We'll split up here. I'll take the roof, Hyun Seung hyung will take the back and Kyuhyun hyung, you get the exciting bit. ", said Jonghyun, smiling.

" I get to sneak in? ", smiled Kyuhyun evilly.

" Clever hyung. ", smirked Jonghyun and passed him a high-tech watch that produced weapons, a shield, a force field to make him or whatever he was touching invisible and a different force field that allowed him to pass through objects without hurting himself.

" Awesome! Let's get this over with. ", said Kyuhyun.

Then, they started their mission...

*****

Jonghyun went up to the roof by using a rope gun. He shot out a long length of rope and it hooked onto something. He climbed up cautiously.

When he reached the roof, he checked to make sure that there was no one or nothing. When he was certain, he rolled onto the roof and inspected the area.

He cringed and fought the urge to throw up as he rounded a corner on the roof. Ravens were picking on the carcass of an unknown being. Jonghyun held his nose and went to inspect the smelly, rotting pile of flesh that the ravens were feeding on. As the ravens flew off in fright, Jonghyun got a better look of the corpse. A cry of disgust and horror snarled in his throat.

It was the body of a young boy.

He turned away from the sight and saw a pile of burning skeletons in another corner. Most of the bones were blackened and a few were starting to char.

Jonghyun began to take down his information...

*****

Hyun Seung sneaked around to the back. He heard a little commotion and went to see what it was. The hair on his neck prickled when he saw what was causing the commotion.

He saw two of the school's agents, all shrouded in black, drag a boy out of the school. The boy was struggling and wailing unearthly-like wails of horror.

The scream itself was enough to make Hyun Seung's hair stand on end. He reached into his bag for a small video camera and took a video of the scene playing out before him.

The agents brought him to some device that looked like a chamber. The boy was thrown in and chained against the chamber's wall. A lever was pulled and water gushed out of a pipe and into the chamber. The water submerged the boy who struggled and screamed for help.

After the water was poured in, the agents watched the boy try to struggle out of his bonds as he desperately held his breath.

After about 5 minutes, the boy was pulled out half-dead and dripping wet. He coughed violently. Then, the two men dragged the boy back into the school mercilessly and shut the doors with a CLANG!!!!!

*****

Kyuhyun walked through the school corridors. Nobody saw him even though there were tons of boys and security cameras, because his invisibility watch was on. He switched on an ingenious video camera in his watch and took a video of the school.

He saw boys fighting with each other. Punches were hurled, flying kicks were sent, blood flowed and occasionally, a sickening crack or two of bones.

He caught sight of a school agent. He couldn't see the man's face as his face was covered in the shadows of his cloak. The man wore all black: black cloak, black shoes, black gloves, black shades, black hat, you name it. He was as black as night.

He turned his attention to the boys. Some were gangs, others were loners. All of them had the same feelings in their eyes: hatred and the desire to be free again.

Just then, a vibration nearly made him jump. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. It was a call from Jonghyun.

 

[ PHONE CONVERSATION ]

K: Yoboseyo?

J: Hyung, return to base now. Hyun Seung hyung and I have got enough info already. You?

K: Yeah, I've seen what it looks like in its halls already. I'll meet you guys outside.

J: Arasso. Annyeong.

K: Annyeong.

[ END OF PHONE CONVERSATION ]

 

Kyuhyun ran out of the school and met his friends outside. He switched off his watch and looked at his friends.

" We've got enough info? ", he asked.

" Ne. ", said Jonghyun.

" Let's go before they see us. ", said Hyun Seung.

They ran to Kyuhyun's motorbike and sped off to a secret HQ that Jonghyun and Hyun Seung worked for.

*****

In the boss's office, Hyun Seung, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun presented their information. Their boss looked through each one thoroughly, occasionally nodding and his chin.

" Agent Jonghyun, what did you see on the roof? ", the boss asked.

" I saw a dead body and some burning bones on the roof. My guess is that whenever a boy dies, the school leaves their body on the roof to be picked clean by the ravens. After that, the bones are thrown into a bonfire to be burned. ", said Jonghyun.

" And what about you, Agent Hyun Seung? "

" I saw two of the school's agents drag out a boy and they put him in some kind of water torture chamber. After about 5 minutes, they pulled him out and dragged him back in. I'm guessing they torture the boys whenever they've recently caused trouble. "

" What about you,...erm...uh... "

" Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. "

" Arasso. What about you, Kyuhyun? "

" Saw some boys fighting. Others just doing their thing. Saw a school agent. That's it. "

" Hmm. You know, Kyuhyun, I could use men like you: fearless, cunning, deceptive, clever and deadly. Why don't you work for us? ", asked the boss.

" I'm a free spirit. I'm my own boss. I don't take orders from anyone. I only do these jobs, 'cause I need the money to support myself. "

" Hmm. Thank you, you three. When I need you again, I'll call for you. My team needs to analyze all this data. "

Jonghyun, Hyun Seung and Kyuhyun bowed and walked out of the boss's office.

How was this chapter? Any comments, subscriptions or both? BTW, whenever i'm not finished with a chapter, I will put " (mianhae,will update later! ^^) " to show that I will finish or update this chapter soon. Thank you for your kind attention! :)