Lunch Horror

The School For Dangerous Boys

Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked over to Siwon and ate a little stash of food he secretly and successfully hid from the guards. Just as they were eating, they heard a clang of gates.

" It's the guards! ", hissed Leeteuk.  " Hide the secret stash of food! Palli! "

Quick as lightning, everyone hurriedly gulped down the last of their food and Siwon hid his stash of food underneath his bed. The guards unlocked the gates and rounded up every boy for dinner.

" Hurry up! Move it! ", bellowed the guards as they roughly shoved out the boys from their cells.

Kyuhyun balled his fists and was about to throw a punch at one of the guards, but Ryeowook stopped him and pointed to a gleaming knife hanging from the guard's leather belt.

That made Kyuhyun drop the idea of knocking a guard out to try and escape.

Every boy shuffled to an extremely large and dirty dining hall. They filed inside and sat at the tables according to their cellmates.

A burly cook shuffled past every table, dumped a disgusting, mushy, yellow sludge onto dirty trays and served to the boys.

" Blech! ", gagged Sungmin disgustedly as he pushed his tray away from him.

" Okay. ", said Kyuhyun as he wrinkled his nose.  " I've eaten worse things in my life, but this is utterly disgusting. "

" Ewww... ", grimaced Ryeowook as he spooned up some of the mush and let it ooze slowly from his spoon.  " Potato mush again. Yuck! "

" You guys better eat it unless you wanna eat the Jolokia, Chungyang and Habenaro pepper soup instead. ", said Shindong as he ate a spoonful.

" Now, that was pure torture. ", said Hankyung.  " Remember Yong Han Byul? He refused to eat this mush and they made him drink the soup. "

" Yeah. ", agreed Siwon.  " He was literally bouncing off the walls in pure agony. Sheer horror there, man, "

" He died later from spiciness overload. ", shivered Donghae.

" Ugh! ", shouted a boy as he pushed his tray down to the floor.  " I'm not eating this ! "

" Jong Kyun, you have to eat it! They'll make you drink a super spicy soup if you don't! ", hissed his seatmate.

" I rather drink a spicy soup than eat this crap! ", shouted the boy stubbornly.

As if on cue, a couple of cleaners cleaned up the mess and the cook reappeared with a bowl of hot, bubbling soup. The soup had little bright red and green flecks and tiny seeds in it.

Every boy froze and inched away from the Jong Kyun boy. He stared at the soup for a while.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! ", he shouted.

" T--t--t--that's--that's the s--sup--super sp--spi--spicy s--soup! ", stuttered a boy.

" Oh, puh-lease! ", said Jong Kyun as he rolled his eyes.  " How bad could it be?! "

He scooped up one big spoonful of the soup and gulped it down.

The effect was immediate.

First, the boy started sweating and going red in the face and crying and then...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

" AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M ON FIRE!!!!!! "

 

Jong Kyun started hopping about furiously, howling in agony. Every boy ducked underneath their tables and watched the scene unfolding before them.

 

" WATER! WATER! I'M DYING! AAGGHH! IT BURNS! MOTHER, IT BURNS! "

 

He ran everywhere, howling in pain and bounding up and down as if his pants had caught fire. Suddenly, after about 15 minutes of sheer agony, the boy gave a great shudder and dropped down on the floor.

His cellmates inched forward and one of them poked the motionless boy lightly with his foot. The figure on the floor made no movement.

" Is--is he d--dead? ", squeaked out one boy nervously.

Siwon stepped forward and felt the boy's pulse.

There was no pulse at all.

" He--he is dead. ", gulped Siwon, going pale.

" Oh, my god... ", gasped Sungmin as he clutched onto Kyuhyun's arm.

Two guards carried the corpse from the floor and out of the dining hall. The cook took away the bowl of soup.

" You see? ", whispered Heechul.  " This is what happens if we refuse to eat the food here or disobey the rules. "

Kyuhyun tensed up and Sungmin shivered as he cowered behind Kyuhyun.

" Okay. ", squeaked Sungmin timidly.  " I'd rather just eat the mush than suffer the same fate. "

" Me too. ", agreed Kyuhyun.  " For once, I'd rather eat the mush and survive rather than suffer and die. "

The lunch continued on quietly. Only the clattering of trays and the squelching of mush being scooped up could be heard.

" I think I'm gonna barf. ", muttered Sungmin, going green in the face.  " That was sickening to eat. "

" Better than suffering a spicy death. ", moaned Ryeowook as he forced himself to eat the last spoonful on his plate.

Kyuhyun groaned and gasped and collapsed from his bench, emitting sheer, sick animal-like moans of anguish. He cupped his mouth as his face turned a sickly shade of green.

" The only boy here...urp...who loves the spicy soup...argh...is that....uck...boy there. ", said Siwon with a green face as he pointed to a boy with brown shoulder-length hair who was finishing the dreaded soup.

" That's Kim Jaejoong, the only boy who can drink the spicy soup without going into a frenzy. ", Heechul told Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

Suddenly, the bell rang. Every boy was jostled back into their cells.

" I'm gonna be sick. ", groaned Sungmin a he collapsed onto his bunk bed.

" Me too. ", moaned Kyuhyun as he rushed to the toilet to barf.  " Reeetttccchhhh!!! "

" Ugh...I'm crashing for the night. I feel awful. ", mumbled Ryeowook.

The rest of the boys agreed and followed suit.