Jessica's way of dealing the kids

Kryber extra-short shots

Little amber ran to the house which is opposite of her house.
“KRYS, KRYS open up.”
Jessica groan when she heard the brat calling her little brat sister’s name.
She lifted her head from the pillow and took a glance at the clock on her study desk.
“seriously, it’s only 6 in the morning” she huff.
“KRYS, KRYS, ARE YOU AWAKE”
“COMING , COMING ,JUST A MOMENT”
Jessica groan the second time when she heard krys’ loud reply.
She returned to her sleep but jerk a little bit when she heard the loud bang of the door.
“last time I check, I only have one sister, but why I ended up to deal with these two little devils” she mumble and close her eyes again.
“krys let’s play police and thief game, I brought the guns”little amber show her water guns.
“great, I will be the police and you will be the thief” little krys reply.
“no, why you have to be the police all the time. I will be the police this time” amber argue.
“cus I looks like police more and you unlike me, certainly looks like the thief” krys reply with as a matter of fact tone.
“me looks like thief, are you kidding, you looks like thief more. Do you forget that you always sneak in Jessica unnie’s room and you try her make-up and dresses when she is not home” amber counter attack
“shut up, it’s not sneak in it’s just that I didn’t ask her permission officially” krystal shouted and continue “besides, you are the only one who always steal mama liu’s cookies and you are the only one who always steal the flowers from taeyeon unnie’s garden and you are the only one who always steal yuri unnie’s money for ice cream.
“but but, I only did that because of you and it’s not always. Do you forget that you said you are hungry and that’s why I ended up stealing the cookies for you even it is midnight”.
“You are the only one who ask me to give you that pink flower from taeyeon unnie’s garden and I asked her nicely to give me. But she refuse saying that for tiffany unnie.so I say the reason I can’t give you and you are ignoring me the whole day and I can’t help but ended up stealing that pink flower.”
“and I didn’t steal money from yuri unnie. She give it to me when I said you are crying because Jessica unnie scold you for ruining her favorite dress and I said I want to buy you ice cream.” Amber told the whole story in one breadth.
Krystal eyes soften when she heard that but “whatever you will be the thief” she stubbornly said.
“NO. you thief. i give in to you all the time but not this time”
“why not”
“Taeyeon unnie told me not to spoil you very much”
“why you listen to her. I am your princess and I am the only one that you must listen to”
“but………………”
Krystal heave the sight and “let’s stop arguing ok, you will be the thief as always”
“NO NO , you thief” amber shake her head.
“NO you” krys glare and shout
“NO you” “NO you” the bickering continue on and on.
“UHHHHHH” Jessica can’t stand the bickering and she open her room door and glare the bickering duo in front of her room.
“you two, quiet. You krys take one of the gun from amber and you two follow me inside my room”
The duo quietly follow Jessica room while glaring each other. Jessica lock the door and said
“Ok , listen to me carefully. You two will be the two police officers and you are guarding this prison(she pat her bed twice ) which lock me, the most dangerous thief when she is not sleep enough(pointing herself),up.so you take place the entrance of the prison (she pointed the end of her bed)” and the duo stand there.
“good” she lay down on her bed and close her eye
After a while
“pss, psss krys I am bore”
“shhhh” krys whisper”
“I said quiet, the guarding polices are not supposed to be making noises” Jessica hiss
After few hours
Jessica awake from her morning nap and stretch her legs but her legs stop when they meet the resistance.
She look down her bed and saw her sister and amber sitting on the floor while heads are leaning on her bed and falling asleep.
She giggle and pick up her sister and amber and place them on her bed.
She smile when her sister nuzzle to amber and amber wrap her little arms around her sister.
She then tag them under the comforter and kiss their crown and went to the bed room.