Old love

Kryber extra-short shots

“Grandpa, sob…., grandpa, sob…”

The crying calling of his little precious make the alarm sound in his ear and he ran towards the front door like an athlete though he is in his mid 60.

As soon as the door open and saw the crying and fragile girl, he immediately carry her in his arm.

“What’s wrong baby, who bully you. Tell grandpa and I will beat him” he ask worriedly

“yul, hiccup…yul…sob, crush , hiccup the sand castle that I made”

“Who is yul. He dare to bully my baby, let’s to him and make him pay” he storm towards the children play ground while carrying his granddaughter.

“there” he looks towards the direction of little finger and saw a boy jumping over a pile of sand.

“YOU” he put his granddaughter down and storm towards the boy and grab him in the mid air by grabbing his colar.

“you crush my baby sand castle, right. Do you?” he asked angrily to the struggling boy.

“Put my grandson down right now or you will regret the rest of your life about this day”

heard the cold ice boy.

He tilted his head towards the sound.

Everything around him come to halt when he met a beautiful pair of cat alike brown eyes glaring him.

He put the boy down and the boy ran to her while yelling “soojung grandma, he is trying to bully me.”

She crouch down towards the boy and hug him protectively.

“Aren’t you ashamed of yourself, bullying a 5 year old kid” ask the lady, glaring him like to burn his soul.

“NO..No , this is just misunderstanding. I was just trying to thank him. Playing with sand is not hygienic. Right” He said while smiling towards the boy and lady.

“Oh by the way, my name is Aiden and this is my granddaughter Jessica” he dorkily smile and drag the sulking and pouting little girl towards him.

“Oh hello Jessica, nice to meet you” the lady smile to the girl and said “Whatever” while she roll her eyes at him.

“Come yul, it’s time to go home” the lady carry the boy and as soon as her back face the standing duo, the boy stick out his tongue towards the girl.

“himp” little Jessica stomp over her grandpa foot and go ahead of him.

“Oww, hey wait for this old man baby.” He rub his feet and ran towards the little girl and carry her in his arm.

“hey baby, mind telling me about yul and his grandma”

“one bucket of ice-cream in every weekends”

“deal” he bump his fist towards the little fist.

In the other side

One person who can’t get the dorky smile of a certain old man out of her mind , unconsciously utter “Cute”

Yul ask “who? jesshica?”

“Of..of course, who else” reply the lady with a tint of red on her cheek.