Great Escape

Kryber extra-short shots

Tok! Tok!

Krystal turned around to the sound that coming from her window glass and

Ahhhhhh!

She screamed because of the shadow outside the window. Despite the long duration of crying, she managed to scream the loudest and startle the shadow outside.

Her scream die down when she saw the familiar silhouette gesturing her to be quite by placing his index finger against his mouth.

Baby is that you? She asked and at the same time run towards the window and opened it.

As soon as the window opened she cupped her boyfriend face and kissed him deep.

……………………

Yah! Yoong why you did you fart over me. Aiden do it quick, I am really losing my strength.

The kissing couple startled due to the voice and krystal pulled away and looked down.

Gasp!

There she saw yoongyul twin, yoong is standing on yul’s shoulder and her boyfriend is standing on yoong’s shoulder.

Baby, what are you doing here, it’s dangerous.

I miss you so much, I can’t stand it anymore, please come with me.

But..!

Knock! Knock!

Krys baby everything ok.

Otokee, what should I do, krystal panic when she heard her father’s voice outside her bed room.

Krys open the door,

At the same time outside the window

The Trio

Aiden eyes wide open when he heard his one sided assume father-in-law voice

Man keep quiet and stay stayed, he warned his twin friend due to their movement making him unstable.

I can’t, yah yoong I said stop farting over me, yul half yell half shushing manner.

Sorry bro but I don’t think I can keep it anymore, I really need bathroom. Yoong replied in shaky voice.

Bammm! Bammm! Krys I SAID OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!

Due to the loud voice and their unstable condition yoonyul twin lost their balance and fall to the ground.

Luckily Aiden manage to grab the window frame.

Krystal’s panic is becoming worst due to her father’s angry voice and seeing her boyfriend in the mid air make her froze like a statute.

TIFFANY! JESSICA! SEOHYUN!BRING THE MASTER KEY TO ME.

At the other side Hey krys! Krys! Help me getting in.

Krystal wake up from her frozen mode and immediately help her boyfriend getting in her room.

What should we do? What should we do? Father is coming in minute.

Hide , hide ,She panicly pace back and forth in her room dragging her boyfriend as well.

Closet, no no so obviour, under my bed, she said and urge Aiden to go there,

He immediately complied but his head is stuck and don’t come in.

She push his head but the stubborn head don’t go under the bed.

Give me the key, she heard her father’s voice outside and pull Aiden out and pushed him towards the door direction.

Click and bammm! The door open and her furious father come inside her room.

WHY YOU DON’T ANSWER ME, he shouted

She ignore her father and climb her bed and pretend to sleep.

He is a little bit suspicious and he checked her room around.

He walked into her closet and nothing

He bend down and looked under her bed, nothing.

He go see under her study desk and nothing.

Behind the curtains, nothing.

He sighed and go out her room at the same time pulled the door close.

Tae What it is, is she ok.

He nodded his head, Fany your daughter is still ignoring me.

As soon as her father close the door, she immediately go toward the door direction.

Baby are you ok.when she saw Aiden with nose bleed.

Krys I think my nose break, he mumble.

Yeah , tae forgot to check behind the door.

At kitchen

Tiffany is sitting on the dining table and tae is facing her and holding the glass of water

Tae, you should not be angry, your hypertension may worse.

Gasp, what Tae ask when he saw his wife’s eyes wide open looking behind him.

When he is about to turn around

Ahhhhhhh! Sudden scream from his wife stop him turn around and pay attention to his wife.

Fany what’s wrong, bug! bug! she hug him tide and not letting him move and she is watching over his shoulder.

There Behind tae’s back outside the kitchen’s window,

Yul catched the luggage throw to him above from krys’s bedroom windows.

“isn’t it the last luggage” he mentally whine and god answer his prayer,

There he saw his friend’s girlfriend as well as his soon to be sister in law climbing down the robe made by her blanket.

Nice! he whistle and his look move from krystal to his friend and there he saw him showing him “I will poke your eyes out” move with his two fingers and he chuckle and show his tongue back.

Aiden mouth him I will tell Jessica and you are dead and at the same time show him slicing motion around his neck,

He gulped.

His intention of helping krystal landing by supporting her you know where is gone due to the sudden rememberance of certain ice queen.

Then he looked the window in front of him and saw his soon to be mother in law hugging the one who’s name shouldn’t be called and he saw her signaling to be quiet and go on doing what they are doing.

Inside the kitchen

Fany you are such a kid, let me go.

No, Tiffany reply at the same time watching outside,there her youngest daughter safely land onto the ground

Fany let me go,

Noooo she whine.

Tae sight

Where seobaby and Jessica, he asked.

They are at their friends house, she reply and watching over her husband shoulder, seeing Aiden climbing down.

What, why don’t you ….

Tae suddenly push tiffany and turned around due to anger of not informing seobaby’s night out and froze

Aiden sight when he felt his feet touch the ground but his eyes wide open when he saw Tae’s sudden turn around.

Tae’s eye twitch when he saw the person he despite most and he shift his gaze to the left there’s the second despite person and then shift to the left and there’s his precious youngest daughter with wide open eyes.

Silent……………………

Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn……………………

Yul yelled and pick up krys luggages and run

Aiden and krys also pick up the remaining luggages and run after yul

Garrrr, tae shouted and run towards the door not forgetting to bring his favorite steel bat.

You are so dead….Tae’s yell while chasing after them outside the house

Yul trip because of so much nervousness and Aiden trip over him because he is not watching ahead instead he is glancing back towards the chasing Taeyeon.

Aish Krys drop the luggages she is carrying and grab their color and pull them up and dragging towards car through the gate.

At the time Tae reached the gate he only saw the tail of the car moving far away.

He angrily slam the steel door and looked into the guards booth only to see sooyoung snoring.

AHHHHHHHH! TIFFANY! IT’S YOU WHO DURG MY GUARDS AND DOGS ISN’T IT.

On the other side

Whooooo! Yoong sight with satisfaction after finally releasing the natural call.

He get our of the bathroom and passed throuth the house and enter the shop back door.

“Thank you Ahjumma for letting me use the bathroom” he bowed and exit the shop from the front door.

Whooo! He exclaim when the black van passed with speed.

His eyes follow the van and when he saw the plate of the car.

YAHHHHH!

On the other side

“What took them so long”, Jessica whine

“Unnie, patient” seohyun said while reading her books under the bus stop light.

It’s weird to see the two girls at the bus stop in the middle of the night

Whoooooo!

The girls’s heads turned towards the sound of the car engine and smile found in their faces when they saw the certain van.

Yul stopped his car and immediately go towards his girlfriend and lifted her and hug her.

The back seat door open and kryber couple also climb down from the car.

Seohyun blink, blink, yul oppa where’s yoong.

Her voice is soft but everyone heard her and.

Yul, Aiden looked at each other and

“Crap we forgot him” they exclaim at the same time.

…………………………………………..