Tutor crush

Kryber extra-short shots

Checking the report cards.

Knock! Knock! Knock! And his hand stopped in the middle of the air when he met the glaring eyes. He quickly retreated his hand.

Oppa! Why didn’t you knock Soojung too? Sulli asked while rubbing her forehead to erase the pain.

Yeah! Why you didn’t? The other two agreed while mimicking the same action as Sulli.

Umm….Ummm, he is experiencing tongue tie.

Yah! Because I am greater than all of you, Soojung said while glaring her other three sisters/friends in crime from different parents.

Excuse me! You also fail the test too. Suzy replied in as a matter of fact tone.

Yeah she said as if she passed the exam, dream on. Jiyoung support the attack of Suzy.

Yah! I failed but my marks are way much more than you. Soojung replied to the two of them.

Hehe, I have to admit soojung’s right. Jiyoung and suzy you two don’t even get above 15.sulli said.

Look! The one who is getting zero is talking. Suzy snapped.

Yah! Don’t say her like that because she was sick that day, soojung cover sulli.

Guys….Guys…… Aiden called the attention of the bickering girls while rubbing his temple due to the headache.

Why? Because she is your future sister in law. Jiyoung moke.

Yah! Shut it. Soojung shouted with lobster cheek.

Huh! You hit the bull eyes, look at miss tomato. suzy praised jiyoung while hi 5 with the latter.

Looks! The one who peeked oppa while he is changing, sulli said while her eyes is gazing to suzy.

Yah! I said it was an accident and beside oppa is only shirtless at that time. Suzy reply and soojung’s lobster cheek is contagious to her.

GUYS…….

The bickering girls halted in the middle and look the only male in the room.

Aiden shifted his gaze to every girls in the room, only to be seen back by big innocent eyes as if he is the only one at fault while they have nothing to do with the chaos earlier.

But ……………

It’s your fault. No it’s your fault.

You. What ….

Bla…bla…bla… bla…

The girls are now at again back to bickering while nudging each other

ENOUGH…….

Silent..

Aiden furiously ruffle his hair and left the room.

He met Jessica while he is going down the stairs.

Hi! Aiden. Already finished tutoring? She asked.

No! I am so done with them.

Why! They are fighting over you again.Heheheh she snicker.

Of course, she is well known about the girls crushing on her boyfriend’s cousin especially her trouble maker younger sister.

Um..Um.. he is speechless.

Come on let sit for a while and talk. She dragged him to couch.

So what is it this time? She asked.

Their report card, they fail the same test and bickering about who is better than whom over the fail test. He replied.

Interesting, this time not about you. She chuckle

Well… in the end

Ohhh. She exclaim amusedly.

I told you I might be the distraction for them. I shouldn’t continue to tutor them. I will only tutor my sister sulli from now on, he said.

But you are also the motivation for them and the one that last so far. She said.

Flash back

Tae how’s ….ommo ommo, what happened? Jessica ask the newly assign tutor for her younger sister and their friends

The tutor took off her big eye glasses to wipe the pink liquid off the glass and put it back on. But her hair and dress are drench in the pink liquid.

Sica, I told you what your sister is the little devil ok, I am done good bye.

She replied left.

Another flash back

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jessica jolt form her sleep due to the sudden loud voice.

She immediately went to the direction of the sound coming not surprise that it’s her sister study room.

Bamm! What happen, she asked panickly.

There her sister, suzy and jiyoung laughing their off.

And she shift her gaze to their eyes direction only to see

Fany are you ok, she approached the trembling girl

Jess, Tiffany immediately hug her and sobbing like a child when she see her.

While comforting her crying friend she was also startle when she saw they are surrounded by a lot of plastic bugs, spiders, lizards, and even snakes.

JUNG SOOJUNG

Another flash back

Baby please do me favor she asked her boyfriend over the phone

Sicababy, your sister and her friends are really something.

They prank the other tutors so badly so we consider if the tutor are the family friends they will change, but they also don’t spare Taeyeon and Tiffany.

But baby please, this will be the last one, I promise. I will punish soojung this time.

Fine, I will pursue my cousin to teach them.

The next day

On the balcony

Soojung, there he is, see him and tell me when to press the remote control. Jiyoung said while giving soojung a binocular.

This time they plant a pit under the walking path and filled it with the paint and cover it and timing to open it with the remote control.

Soojung, count, suzy said because she only can see him moving but not clearly.

No response, she and jiyoung looked to soojung’s direction and only to see the girl froze with slightly gasp open mouth.

Soojung… Soojung, tisk, suzy impatiently grab the binocular and guess what only to copy the previous girl action.

You too, jiyoung exclaim unbelievable tone and also look through binocular.

Wow….. she manage to say a word not like her friends.

She remove her binocular and then they look at each other….

He is mine. Exclaim in unison. And glaring each other

 and in a speeding light.

They are now cleaning their operational tools.

Like, soojung removing the flour bag over the door frame.

Jiyoung is also removing the chair cover with super glue.

Soojung where I hide this, suzy show the transparent bag filled with plastic bugs and other scary things.

Foot steps are nearer.

Suzy throw the bag from the window.

Kyaiiii! The door open.

HI OPPA!

Aiden looked with one eyebrow raise while grabbing the door knob, when he heard the supposed to be little devils greeting him with angelic smile and sweet voice.

Unknown to them, outside the house

Ommo, yul wake up, yul , yul , Jessica slightly pat her boyfriend’s cheek

You are worse than fany, she giggle while patting her fainted boyfriend’s cheek

Yeah! Suzy’s bag full of you know what taking a really troll on our almighty yul.