2

3 Years of Life; 13 Years of Lies [ Hiatus! Sorry >,

 


 

 

'' Mama I'm home'' you announced, closing the door with a swift kick of your leg, walking into the living room while throwing your book bag on the cream-colored couch.

 

After not getting a reply, you walked into the kitchen where your mom is usually cooking dinner.

 

'' Mama?'' you proclaimed, walking into the kitchen as a bright color, caught your eye on the refigerator.

 

Strolling towards the refrigerator, plucking the sticky note right off the fridge; reading the yellow stick note.

 

'' Alexis, your probably freaking out right now but mama had to go grocery shopping, okay! See you when I get home!'' read the note.

 

Groaning as you were not going to be eating food soon. Crumbling the paper up and tossing it in the trash can before, opening up the fridge door trying to satisfy your now growling stomach.

 

'' What should I eat today?'' thinking your thoughts out loud, pushing the other food contents out of your way.

 

Pouting, you decided to have banana pudding. Grumbling your way back to the living room, plopping yourself on the couch before grabbing the remote that was placed on the glass coffee table. Flipping through the channels, as your eyes landed on your favorite 90's cartoon show '' CatDog''. Humming happily to the theme song, you had heard your 4 month old puppy, -Spikey- barking and whines.

 

Thinking he must be hungry, trotting your way into the kitchen with your now finished pudding cup in toll. Racking through the mahogany cupboards, trying to find spikey's baby blue food and water bowl; that have dog bones on them with his name inside the bones. Finally, founding the bowls you filled them up equally, before heading twoards his cage that was located in the use-to-be laundromat room.

 

'' Here you go Spikey'' you cooed as you opened the cage door and soon the 4 month old rottweiler, tackled the food and water in no time.

 

'' Aww your so cute'' patting Spikey's head, as he twirled around in excitement knowing that he was full.

 

You were having so much fun playing with the puppy, trying to teach him a new trick, that your ears had gone unnoticed to the sound of somebody or someone knocking on the main door and ringing the door bell; but not Spikey's ears.

 

'' Where are you going little fella'' as he bolted through the opened door, of the laundromat door in a fast pace.

 

You might've sound crazy if anybody was in ear-shot hearing you talking to your dog, but hey he was your baby after all and your responsibility.

 

'' What's up Spikey?'' as your dog was barking at the front door, as soon as you catched up to him.

 

Fazed by his behavior since he never gets rowdy, you discerned a man's voice behind the white door.

 

'' Excuse me is anybody home?!? This is the police and we need to ask some questions for a miss Kim Cho Hee''.

 

Tilting your head wondering why the policemen are looking for you, as confusion crept up on you. Looking through the peephole while standing on your tipy-toes to make sure it is actually the police and not some prank or joke. Sporting out there badge on the right side of their chests, unlocking and opening the door you were greeted face-to-face with two tall men in dark, navy blue suits and name tags.

 

'' How may I help you?'' asking in an inquery voice.

 

'' Hi my name is Mr.Choi and this is my colleague Mr. Park, but excuse me are you perhaps miss Kim Cho Hee?''.

 

'' Ye- yes I am. Is ev- everything ok- okay?'' stammering over your words thinking the worst could happen to your mom, since she is out grocery shopping and who in the hell knows what's happening right now.

 

'' Everything is all right, we just need to ask you some few questions, down at the station, if you don't mind.

 

'' Ye-yeah I don't mind at all, just let me get my shoes and jacket on and then I'll be right out''.

 

You were to stunned to even move. The worst situations and events were replusing in your head. A whole lot of what if(s) going throughyour mind, trying to get rid of the negative thoughts. But this specific one kept coming back.What if your mom got into a bad wrck and they couldn't identify the dead coldless body, on the ground. Your mom is the only person you got, the only family you ever had. She even promised that if you two were ever to get seperated she will be having a trail of gummy bears, leading you to her, and that she would be waiting, with opened arms saying '' Love you more!'' even though it is impossible to love someone so much that you can't even express it.

 

Feeling the tears well up in your eyes and your legs feeling like jelly underneath you, about to give out. The policeman Mr.Choi snapped you out of your state with a deep, husky '' Take your time and will you to the station''. Nodding your head after closing the door, you hurried to your room on the second flood of your condo, throwing clothes and shoes here and there making it look like hurricane Katrina swept through. After putting back Spikey in his cage with a '' Moomy will be back later and feed you yummy treats later, okay!'' giving him a pat on the head.

 

Sprinting through the house as you grabbed your keys, phone and wallet. Locking the door behind you, with hasty steps making your way to the cop car. Approaching the side door that one of the cops had opened for you. Slipping inside with a barely audible '' Thank you'' before, the cop shut the door and got inot the passenger seat.

 

Freaking out, the whole time the 20 minute drive took to the station wracked your nerves. Having a feeling somebody was looking at you through the rear-view mirror; taking a quick peep the officer Mr.Choi was looking at you with pity filled eyes. But why pitied filled eyes you asked yourself, taking a hold of your heart-shaped locket necklace in your now white knuckles, praying  that your mom was all right.


Characters: 4993             Words:1112

First chapter of '' 3 years of life; 13 years of lies''. I hope you all enjoy, and if I made typos sorry.

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote and thanks! Annyeong! P.S. If your a Elf I bet your excited to see your leader Leeteuk, discharging from the army today! I know I am! But bye now :D

leeteuk-2.png