7

3 Years of Life; 13 Years of Lies [ Hiatus! Sorry >,

 

 


Here you were standing in the middle of the LAX airport [outfit]  with your marvel suitcase and your black floral backpack on your back. The airport was busier than you ever seen. More like the most busiest place you've ever been in your entire life time. As you saw people strolling in and out around the place, like flies with phones attached to their ears like it was somehow made there, and their suitcases swinging as they walked. But today you weren't happy one bit about waking up at 7:00 a.m in the morning just to go to the airport this Friday  just so that you can leave with your biological parents, back to Korea and meet the rest of your family members.

 

 

 

That's not all you were mad about. You were leaving your best friend who treated you like a little sister, her idiotic boyfriend that you love dearly, and Mark. Mark was the only person that made you feel safe despite your mom who you had found out was your kidnapper for 13 years.  Now the four of you guys were standing in a circle, hugging each other, not wanting to let go .

 

 

'' Aww, please don't cry Minnie! We can always skype!'' uttered Peniel, using your nickname he gave you - with his voice cracking at the end.

 

 

 

'' But it won't be the same! Please don't make me go, please!'' you whined, hugging your friends/boyfriend tighter.

 

 

'' Ladies and gentleman who are boarding airline 234 just landed. Please report to the baggage claim to drop off your materials and report to the departure gate 695, for your trip to South Korea, Seoul'' said the intercom lady, as your dad started to speak up.

 

'' Hmmm, sorry to break it to you Alexis we have to go we don't wanna miss our flights'' said your dad, trying the best to not upset you even more then you already are.

 

'' We? We! Why can't they just fly back to Korea, while you stay here, because that's sounds like a good plan too you. I mean there's always skype!'' you thought, hugging your friends even tighter than possible as you felt a pat on your back and losing the warmth that surrounded your body.

 

'' You have to go Minnie'' hiccupped Amber, wiping her nose with a piece of tissuse paper she brought out of her pants pocket. While on the other hand you see Peniel wiping his snot with the back of his hand and you can't even scold him for that disgusting move he did - with blurred, glassy eyes.

 

'' We should get going Alexis'' as you heard your father speak up after clearing his throat.

 

This is the saddest moment in history for you and, you can't even do nothing about it at this point. All you want to do is curl up in a corner of the airport bathroom and cry your little heart out. Just to let out the little sorrow you feel for youself and your life. Just why can't your life be normal with just you and your mom plus Spikey living peacefully in your condo, and having a wondeful day. Instead of this gloomy day.

 

You threw your, friends in a quick hug whispering. '' I'm gonna miss you all and I love you guys so much. Don't ever forget that alright'' as you broke away giving them a small smile. Giving them one last glance just to visualize them later on. Noticing Mark, hasn't shed a tear since there was no trace of tear streaks on his face. No words had to be said, as he enveloped you in a bone crushing hug. 

 

'' I'm gonna miss you, you big dummy'' you mumbled, receiving a peck on the cheek by the red head.

 

'' Take care okay, mmh?'' feeling Mark, bury his head in your hair, pulling you closer to his chest.Sensing a wet substance falling on your shoulder. Lifting your eyes up to see if the rooft of the airport had a leak, until you discerned some sniffles, before they broke out into a full blown sob. Casting your eyes down a little bit, since Mark is only a few inches taller than you seeing his body shake from the rack of sobs coursing through his body. 

 

'' Sshh, I'll be okay'' rubbing his back as your eyes stinged from the crying and wanting to cry as well.

 

'' You should get going, your dad looks kinda of pissed off'' murmured Mark, chuckling slightly as he pulled away only just to give you a sweet, loving kiss.

 

'' I'll miss you'' you replied, back letting go of his hands and not missing the scowl on your dad's face. Grabbing your suitcase and following your parents, to the departuring gates, waving at the trio with your passport in your right hand. You waved until you couldn't seem them again. But right then and there you wanted to just run back to them and hold on to them for dear life, pleading that you won't be taken away by these strangers, but you didn't want to be overly dramatic and cause a scene.

~

 

You and your guardins are now seated in the 1st class section of the plane, after being guided and seeated by the flight attendant. After putting up your belongings in the overhead space. Seeing the flight attendant reaching for the mic on her right hand side.

 

'' Ladies and gentleman, passenger of the plane. Please buckle your seatbelts flight 234 is about to take off. Thank you and have we should have a safe, smooth trip'' spoke the lady flight attendant, hanging up the mic.

 

After the lady was done with her speech, seeing the ' please buckle your seats belts' sign flashing a bright yellow with big black bold words, you buckled your seat belt. Rummaging through your floral backpack that was placed on the blue carpet of the plane since it wouldn't fit in the ovehead space.Pulling out your, ipod5 and your black beats headphones, zipping up your backpack in the process.

 

Turning on your ipod5 and plugging in your headphones in the headphone piece. Clicking on the music app, scrolling down until you found ' Maroon 5 Maps'.  Laying your head on the glass window, looking at nothing in particular just seeing Los Angeles, getting smaller and smaller by the minute until only you can see was the blue sky and white big puffy clouds.  Feeling, something grab your right hand supplying warmth to your cold hand all the way to your finger tips. Turning your head slightly, you saw your birth mom giving you a faint smile, returning the smile back. Getting uncomfortable you, you directed your gaze to the blue carpet underneath your black boots.

 

She smiled. That smile reminded of you, when Jia was pregnate with the twins in her womb. You wished Wu Yun Hua will look at you someday with the same look she gave your wife Jia, and that thousand watt smile she inherited from her mother goes so well with her slightly tanned skin. '' She will come around YiFan be patient'' you told yourself, as you returned typing on your laptop, for some files you have to do that was sent by your secretary.

~

 

You had been on this flight for proximately 3 1/2 hours and you were counting down until you reached South Korea, because being in a cramped space with less leg room was irritating you to no end.  You were running out of things to do and the flight was getting boring. You even got a text from your friends, but then the flight attendant annoyingly told you to put up your phone because it was causing a distracting to her and the people around her. All you wanted was to punch her in the face, because next thing you know she is on her phone lollygagging and showing something to the other flight attendants. 

 

'' 8 more hours! 8 more hours Kim Cho Hee and you'll be set free from this piece of flying metal! Just endear it until the end'' you told yourself repeating it over and over like it was a mantra in your head.

 

Minutes had passed and you were trying to at least get a wink of sleep, but you couldn't. It wasn't like you had an annoying little brat kicking your seat. No it was the realization that you'll be landing in a country in a few hours, that was supposed to be where your childhood took off at and it ended so quickly. The realization downed on you, but you never let it slip passed your mind so easily because without being kidnapped you never would've met Amber, Peniel or Mark.  Lost in your thoughts, you felt a light tap on your shoulder, making you break away from you thoughts and looking dazed out of the window, removing your headphones and placing them around your neck.

 

'' Hey! I was just wondering if you want something to drink or eat?'' whispered, your father trying not to wake up your mother who was seated in the middle of you two.

 

'' No, thanks I'll good'' you replied back, keeping the same undertone.

 

'' You sure? We won't be landing in Seoul for about 8 more hours?'' worried your, dad seeing his face tilt into a frown, forehead creased with small wrinkles from the frowning.

 

'' Yes I'm sure'' putting back on your headphones, pressing the play buttoned.

 

'' Suit yourself'' mumbled YiFan, before stopping a flight attendant. Ordering yourself some Brandy and a small snack. '' Okay, sir I'll be right back with your items'' as the flight attendant gave you a flirty wink, before walking back swaying her hips. '' Wow, chicks these days are so thirsty! I mean can't she notice my daughter and wife'' you thought rolling your eyes, before turning your attention to laptop screen.

 

You saw the look the flight attendant was giving your biological dad and you didn't like it one bit, even though you guys aren't even close since you've been seperated for 13 years. But that's not the problem right now. That stank , had the nerve to do that and you're right there and so is your mom, though she is asleep. You might have to slap a to put her in your place. Scowling as the lady return, smirking at you.

 

'' I bet she is gonna do that dumb and pretend she tripped or something to drop all the contents on him, and do that '' I'm sorry let me help clean it off'' '' you thought, watching her closely giving her a glare to back the off.  So that she can save her .

 

'' Here you go sir. Opps I'm so sorry let me help you clean it off'' as you suspected, she drop all of it on him.

 

You were about to say some snappy comment back to her, but your mom stirred and woke up. '' Oh, it's about to go down!'' as you smiled to your self watching the whole scene.

 

'' What the is going on YiFan'' screamed Jia in her Native tongue, seeing her husband being patted down with a napkin with the help of a flight attendant as you saw her hand go lower and lower to his crotch area. 

 

'' It's not what you think Jia, she just spilled some of the Brandy and my snack on my clothes'' pleaded your husband right back in his Native language, as you grabbed the wrists and yanked her hand off him.

 

'' Tā shì wǒ de!'' you hollered back, giving YiFan a harsh kiss on the lips, before smirking back at the lady as she turned away being embarrsed.

 

'' Wow things escalted quickly'' as the situtation was so amusing, because whatever you mom said had that running, chuckling to yourself, as the other flight attendants, were apologizing to the rest of the pasengers in 1st class for the situtation.

 

'' This day couldn't get any better than this'' laying your head on the oval-shaped window, blocking out the sounds, before going in and out of consciousness, welcoming the darkness with a smile on your face.


 

Wow! I just finished this chapter and it took me 3 days to finish it!

Waw! So proud of myself!  And sorry for my typos if I have any!

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote and do whatver!

Kisses * Muah* <3