9

3 Years of Life; 13 Years of Lies [ Hiatus! Sorry >,

 


 

Being in this car for an hour was driving you crazy. The sniffles and almost broken sobs, were ripping from your mouth every now and then. And don't even mention that Mrs.Wu kept asking you if you were alright in Korean, since she overheard her husband asking you that question. Even when she was half asleep she managed to get every word that was said into her mind.

 

'' Wu Yun Hua are you sure your okay?'' pestered on, Mrs. Wu as you dismissed her annoying question, with a wave of your hand.

 

Gosh how you hate that stupid name so much. She must've got the message that you like to be called Alexis or Kim Cho Hee. You were a Kim for all you know, and not a Wu. But you didn't have the guts and strength to correct her, for her small mistake, because even if you tried you couldn't. And the reason why you couldn't is because after your mom went all M.I.A  last week ago on you and now your stuck in your '' parents''  Porsche Limousine on your way to their '' house'' that you will be staying in. But not for long. Once your mom finds you or you decided to leave unnoticed, you are out and you will laugh at their faces from taking you away from your mother.

 

If only the unknown messager would text you back. This person on the other line, or part of the world for all you care got your number and somehow accomplished to get a hold of you. Texting you '' Love you more'' which is your mother's secret code that you guys came up with every since you've been living with her. She would always say that and you would pout and say '' That's impossible'' . But now you wished your umma said that more often and not when you guys would have small fights and it ends up you saying '' I hate you!'' .

 

But you know deep in your heart, you couldn't hate her. Not in a billion years you could hate her. She is your mother, even if you got your '' parents'' back she is still, and always will be your mother, and you will always be her little girl. No matter how old you are. Even in this ed up kidnapping situation, because you didn't see your other ''parents'' come and find you. They just probably assumed that you were dead and then 13 years passed, and they get a surprising call from the police and FBI saying '' We found your daughter!''. Hurrying all the way down to California, with their million dollar shoes.

 

~

 

'' Were here!'' announced the Meaty Buns chauffeur.

 

Gazing up at the sight, as the gates swung open with a touch of a button located on the outside of the gates, revealing a fountain surrounded by shrubs and pink and red roses. Circling around the fountain the limo came into a halt infront of the mahogany double-doors. Not even noticing when Henry had climbed out of the limo after the engine had died down, as Henry was circling around his way opening the door on your right. You were in awe as Henry held out his hand for you, gladly taking the offer. Climbing out the car yourself, staring down at the mansion infront of your eyes.

 

'' Wow'' you breathed out.

 

'' It's all yours! Welcome to your new home Alexis!'' as Mr. Wu lead the way into the house after climbing the few stairs to the door, hearing Henry trailing behind you guys with the pitty-patter of his shoes, hitting the gravel walkway.Mr. Wu had opened the door and the all four of you, were all settled inside the cozy home.

 

'' Wu Zi Tao! Wu Jin Ah! Wu Lu Han! Come down here! We have someone who we really want you to meet'' yelled out Mr. Wu, removing his long black button down trench coat.

 

Hearing the padding of feet rushing down the staircase, after hearing three doors closing.

 

'' Who is it dad'' as you saw a figure, descending down the steps in a graceful way. The ladder had to be about 5'6 or 5'5 with long light brown hair that curled at the end.

 

'' Is it Chanyeol?'' as you heard the happiness exclaim in her voice.

 

But to bad she wasn't getting this Chanella or was it Chiyoda as you saw her reach the last step and paused for a moment, before walking over to you guys.

 

‘’ Who’s this daddy’’ as the girl walked over to Mrs. Wu and snuggled to her side.

 

Scoffing at the action, you turned your head as you heard another pair of feet running down the stairs, a guy clad in almost black, tight material descended down the stairs and a deer-like boy behind him. Gaping at the guy who looked slightly like you, you guess that was your twin brother since the two other kids looked nothing like you what-so-ever. And the tall girl was a kinda a bit snobby for your liking.

 

‘’ Since we are all here I want, you three to meet your long lost sister Alexis Kim’’ announced Mr. Wu.

 

~

 

You are now putting up your clothes in your new room, since you’ve been in this house for over an hour and it was already starting to annoy you to the point that everything in this room is white and you hate the walls being blank without you able to express yourself through it and usually you wouldn’t care what the room color was. The greeting with your siblings was okay with a few sniffles and tears here and there but all was good, except your older sister Wu Jin Ah or what she wants people to call her Nana, introduced herself and grunted pass you and back up the stairs as soon your ‘’ parents’’ left to go to do whatever they wanted to do. But hey, at least you got a friend and it was your twin ZiTao who was just like your friends back in California all chill and didn’t give a about anything. So you were thankful about that, and having a twin who is just like you.

 

It’s just there’s one problem he’s gay and you don’t really mind at all. You supported gay rights and everything down to the bone. You just had one rule and one rule only, you don’t want him and his boyfriend ever and I mean ever ing in your room, but that’s all you said to him when he told you, since you’ve experienced it and you didn’t sleep in your room for 2 years straight.

 

After done putting everything up and a duffel bag that you hid in your closet not wanting anybody to go in there. You already had explored your white room, and the bathroom is amazing.  You have a bathtub and and see-through shower, that didn’t sit so well with you, since anybody can just walk-in and take a piss or when they can see you . You just have to remind yourself to get a shower curtain or something just in case but until then your using the bathtub.

 

‘’ This room is so boring I need to get some air’’ you mumbled into your pillow face-down.

 

About to get up you heard a knock on the door. Mumbling a soft come in, your face brightened up when you saw Tao.

 

‘’ Hey! Alexis-ah foods done’’ exclaimed Tao In Korean, when you whined and buried your head back into the soft fluffy pillows.

 

‘’ Don’t make me pinch your , and get up I’m not carrying you’’ exclaimed Tao, leaving the door wide-open as you heard the patter of his covered feet sauntering down the grand stairs.

 

Sitting up as you ruffled your hair a little bit, before getting up because your stomach was  growling after a few seconds after  he left your room.  The dinner table was filled with all types of Chinese and Korean dishes as you sat down beside Tao, who smiled cheekily at you. If Tao wasn’t your brother right now you would date him and A+ if he wasn’t gay or even he if he was biual but who cares, you obviously don’t.  Smiling back at Tao, you turned your attention to, you -donor who cleared his throat  and holding a glass of red wine in his hand before he said.

 

‘’ Welcome back to the family Alexis, and we all missed you dearily and I- we wanted to say we love you from the bottom of our hearts. And we never gave up looking for you’’. ‘’ Now, let’s all not get emotional right now’’  looking, to your left to see your ‘’ mother’’ almost in tears, as you rolled your eyes, before hearing what this sap had to say. ‘’ Now’ let’s eat and let’s love’’ as everyone held up their drinks and clinked them together.

 

Wow you didn’t know you were gonna get an apology, for all their loving ways and how they missed you and never stop looking for you and blah, blah, blah. Who cares about that bull he is spitting from his mouth, as you looked at Mr.Wu, who was trying to make a joke with his ‘’ family’’ as you simply didn’t touch not one dish that the maids probably prepared.  You weren’t hungry anymore after hearing his sappy story, when he was probably living the good life with riches and all.  Observing the familiness feels, around you, you noticed that you just don’t belong here.

 

You belong in California, with your friends and your mom. Not here. Not with all this loving around and high riches. Now the feeling hit you and you are starting to feel homesick.You wish you can turn back time and wished this never happened. Maybe you should’ve taken that offer, when you umma wanted you to study in Australia, but you turned it down because you had friends that, you’ll be leaving behind.

 

After getting tired of this sickling image, and Mr.Wu words running through your head, you got tired of this  and just wanted to relax or better even go home. To your real home and not in Korea. You stood up immediately from your chair making the, legs of the chair screech as it made contact with the wooden floors. Everybody who was having a jolly good time, with their love ones suddenly faced you, as you started to walk out of the kitchen without getting called by Mrs. Wu.

 

‘’ Areixs, you didn’t eat any of your food? Do you feel sick? Maybe I should-’’.

 

‘’ I’m not hungry’’ you spoke with your back facing her and the rest of your ‘’ family’’, before making your way up the stairs and into your new room, that was located on the second floor.

 

~

 

‘’ I hate it here!’’ you physically screamed, into your pillow, rolling over on to your backside looking at the plain white ceiling. You’ve been in your room for a good 20 minutes, and you starting to get bored again. So you decided to call Amber or anybody that you can get a hold of over in the states. Only getting a hold of Mark, even though California and South Korea and have totally different times, you just wanted wanted somebody to hear you out.

 

‘’ Hello’’ Mark, answered groggily, as you heard him yawn and a few shuffles, that was coming from the other line.

 

‘’ Hey’’ you whispered, feeling really bad that you woke Mark, up despite you knowing what time it is in Cali.

 

‘’ What’s up’’ Mark, spoke hearing another yawn.

 

‘’  I miss you and I hate it here’’ you whined rolling over to your side.  Hearing a slight chuckle, you couldn’t help but ask what’s so funny.

 

‘’ It’s funny because, you called me at 7:17 a.m to tell me you miss it there and we’ve only been apart for 10 hours. You love me that much don’t you’’ mocked Mark.

 

‘’ Yes, I do and quit laughing it’s not funny’’ feeling all your worries washing away just by talking to your boyfriend.

 

After few minutes of silence passed by thinking that Mark, had possibly fell asleep holding the phone, until you apprehended some more shuffling.

 

‘’ Hey, Mark I’m not gonna hold you up on the phone anymore, okay! Tell Amber and Peanut head I said I love them too, alright’’ as you waited for his response.

 

‘’ Love you too, and I’ll tell them’’ as Mark, made a smooching sound over the phone, returning the same gestured before you hanged up. Wishing you had Spikey with you, so that you can cuddle with him, you decided to just take a bath and go to sleep.

 

~

 

You needed that relaxing shower feeling all of your worries that had came back, after you stopped talking to Mark, the warm water had washed it away completely. Wrapping a towel around your waist, and hair, you proceeded out your bathroom that was filled with steam from shower. Twisting the door knob open you noticed a figure sitting on your bed, and it was Tao playing with his phone. As you wondered why he was in

your room.


 

Hey guys! I'm back I guess you can say!

So how was everybody weekend? 

Anyway sorry I couldn't upate as I wanted too, I started school back in June, since I go to this Early College/ High School and I'm a freshman there and I get tons, I mean tons of homework. That I even have it on the weekends! So I 'm not able to upate as I want to P.S I know how you freshmen feel :`(

But please enjoy this chapter!

Subscribe, Upvote, Comment and '' It's not called being Gay, but being FABOLOUS!!'' 

Bye Guys!

tumblr_mh97m57dnV1qg51mgo1_500.gif